Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Jun 2019, 03:57 (Ref:3911557)   #1301
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I love this Toyota onboard that shows them just blowing by everything on track.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 03:59 (Ref:3911558)   #1302
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Worst lmp1 lap at the moment is a 3:23, that is fantastic! I did not think the P1 non hybrids could keep up this pace for so long. If these cars managed to stay our of trouble they would be really close (maybe a couple laps) to the toyotas.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:05 (Ref:3911560)   #1303
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lopez is being nice and careful in traffic.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:06 (Ref:3911561)   #1304
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I love this Toyota onboard that shows them just blowing by everything on track.
I am surprised they haven't clipped anyone with the front end. The speed difference on corner exit is staggering. Looks like it's been shot out of a canon.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:10 (Ref:3911562)   #1305
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
They did another one for Ferrari

https://twitter.com/24hoursoflemans/...139066881?s=19
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:10 (Ref:3911563)   #1306
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Lopez is being nice and careful in traffic.
I think he is afraid to fu¨ it up. Anyway the car seems to be faster then the #8, he was able to keep the gap.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:15 (Ref:3911565)   #1307
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Keating is turning good laps in the Am ford. If he can keep this up for 4 more hours they will be in good shape.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:15 (Ref:3911566)   #1308
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
91 Porsche brake pad change.
51 Ferrari already done.

I believe the 63 Corvette is still due a pad and/or rotor change.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:20 (Ref:3911567)   #1309
Articus
Veteran

Who was the nut in the CAr Guy Ferrari....unbelievable.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:22 (Ref:3911568)   #1310
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
Who was the nut in the CAr Guy Ferrari....unbelievable.
That was really bad. Very surprised there wasn't contact there. He cut 2 corners and still almost hit Westy
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:22 (Ref:3911569)   #1311
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I had my first drink at 8pm. Baker's man... If you want to get it done and get it done right now.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:24 (Ref:3911571)   #1312
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
9 to go...
Attached Thumbnails
gaps 15.png   15.png   FL 15.png  

Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:26 (Ref:3911573)   #1313
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I had my first drink at 8pm. Baker's man... If you want to get it done and get it done right now.
I had to look that one up. 107 proof? It'll get you drunk!

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/memqnj...r---uncensored
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:27 (Ref:3911574)   #1314
GriffM3
Racer

United States
Houston, TX
GriffM3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If they would allow GTE cars to have carbon brakes then this brake pad change rubbish would go away...have no idea why 2019 they dont have them
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:35 (Ref:3911578)   #1315
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Good init!
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:35 (Ref:3911579)   #1316
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I had to look that one up. 107 proof? It'll get you drunk!

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/memqnj...r---uncensored
I had no idea until now that was Burr in that sketch.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:40 (Ref:3911582)   #1317
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quick! Spin off.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:40 (Ref:3911583)   #1318
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffM3 View Post
If they would allow GTE cars to have carbon brakes then this brake pad change rubbish would go away...have no idea why 2019 they dont have them
I think it is just a historic thing. It wasn't allowed in GT2, which turned in to GTE. Also if they had carbon brakes they would have been in with the old P2's.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:40 (Ref:3911584)   #1319
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffM3 View Post
I agree that it is dumb when carbon brakes are still expensive but fairly common on street cars.

We do get cool stuff like this though:

https://twitter.com/CorvetteRacing/s...19882408534016
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:42 (Ref:3911586)   #1320
Articus
Veteran

Did the 69 Ford get into the garage before the FCY came out? If so, that's a masterstroke. Should more than halve their deficit to the leaders.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:43 (Ref:3911587)   #1321
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I had no idea until now that was Burr in that sketch.
jesus, i posted that without watching the whole thing. I thought it would just be the part that says "it'll get you drunk" but wow I forgot about the rest of that skit
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:43 (Ref:3911588)   #1322
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
IWe do get cool stuff like this though:

A reason to ban carbon brakes.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:45 (Ref:3911589)   #1323
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I agree that it is dumb when carbon brakes are still expensive but fairly common on street cars.

We do get cool stuff like this though:

THat is f'ing awesome. Engineering around a need.
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:46 (Ref:3911590)   #1324
Livininthinair
Veteran

United States
Colorado
Livininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLivininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
jesus, i posted that without watching the whole thing. I thought it would just be the part that says "it'll get you drunk" but wow I forgot about the rest of that skit
Thanks for the laugh, that helped wake me up
Old 16 Jun 2019, 04:51 (Ref:3911591)   #1325
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I think the pit out light is really distracting. Why does it flash double blue lights on top with the color of the actual light hidden below?