Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 29 May 2007, 16:36 (Ref:1923922)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
DogHouse Owners' Club Autographed Plates

Does anyone have any of these?

This is mine.....

DogHouse Plate

I've been trying to work out when I got it and how much it might be worth as older ones seem to be attracting a pretty penny.

I think mine was issued following the 1992 season.

Oh and it's number 549.
Old 1 Jun 2007, 10:08 (Ref:1926089)   #2
Captain VXR
Racer

European Union
Bath
Captain VXR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
seems to be 1992 because of the naspetti sig. I bet it's worth 1000 times its weight in platinum
Old 21 Mar 2012, 18:31 (Ref:3046112)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thread resurrection time....

Does anyone else have any of these - or know how many were issued?

I see there's an earlier one than mine on Ebay right now

Doghouse Plate
Old 27 May 2013, 23:44 (Ref:3254276)   #4
PeterMorley
Veteran

United Kingdom
Belgium
PeterMorley should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPeterMorley should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Thread resurrection time....

Does anyone else have any of these - or know how many were issued?

I see there's an earlier one than mine on Ebay right now

Doghouse Plate
Time to resurrect this again...

I've just bought one of these plates - the seller had no idea what it was and what all the signatures were, but he still charged me the princely sum of 8 euros for it!

I've done a bit of digging and discovered:

They were made in 1992 for the club's 30th anniversary.

They made 1,000 of them, all numbered (mine is 530).

They have the 25 signatures of the 1992 F1 drivers.

I can easily find a list of all the drivers but some of the signatures are rather hard to identify. Can anyone say which is which?

Peter
Old 28 May 2013, 07:47 (Ref:3254362)   #5
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Pic or link??
Old 28 May 2013, 07:49 (Ref:3254365)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think they've produced several runs, I'm sure I've seen them long before '92.
Old 28 May 2013, 07:50 (Ref:3254366)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The sigs are very hard to decipher on mine!