Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 14 Feb 2004, 10:43 (Ref:874026)   #1
PVDA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
PVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
04 AGP "Where ya workin mate?"

The position allocation letters have started to arrive so where are you all working this year?

I've been allocated to flag at 14.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 11:06 (Ref:874040)   #2
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Left Right Out

Was going but too much work on....gee...did I really say that like it was OK!!
Old 15 Feb 2004, 12:21 (Ref:874748)   #3
Vandas
Racer

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Vandas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Paul,

I shall be located in a little office on the other side of the corridor from the Australian Grand Prix Corporation.

Don't know if I shall have any F1s buzzing past my window though, probably just David Coulthard having trouble getting out of his carpark again.

Cam
Old 16 Feb 2004, 13:21 (Ref:875750)   #4
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Can't make it after all the form filling in etc!
Will try to be there for 2005 tho'!

I could do with a list of "Suitable" places to stay or if anyone knows of "Locals" that might be able to look after a POM for a week!

Mark
Old 16 Feb 2004, 13:36 (Ref:875773)   #5
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Well our own Jonathan "Doc" Hollywood will be there and is working the first corner apparently! So do make an effort to go over and say Hi. Or G'Day if you pander to sterotypes
Old 20 Feb 2004, 20:49 (Ref:880797)   #6
digger
Rookie

United Kingdom
Hampshire U.K
digger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i'll be helping out in sector (turn?) 4
Pete.
Old 22 Feb 2004, 19:23 (Ref:882052)   #7
gpracing27
Rookie

New Zealand
Auckland
gpracing27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Digger

Have a good one, work there in 96, will drop you a line on your return.
Old 1 Mar 2004, 02:23 (Ref:889673)   #8
MickyD
Rookie

MickyD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm on turn 5 at this stage, though I'm trying to change to 8, as that is the team I have been doing it with in previous years...
Old 1 Mar 2004, 08:05 (Ref:889792)   #9
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
welcome to Ten-Tenths Micky
Old 1 Mar 2004, 22:19 (Ref:890692)   #10
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And my mate Lucy is on post 9 so beware anyone around that area as she has a bit of a reputation for starting minor conflagrations!
Old 8 Mar 2004, 12:15 (Ref:897960)   #11
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Was it just me or was this race the most boring of all time?

Still, I'd much rather have been in Melbourne for a boring race than Silverstone for an exciting one!!
Old 8 Mar 2004, 12:19 (Ref:897962)   #12
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
I believe the support races were pretty entertaining though! Alien Marshal had a great time and was last seen hanging out with JPM...
Old 8 Mar 2004, 12:32 (Ref:897981)   #13
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Anyone hear about two mechanics being knocked down in the pit lane? I didn't watch the race so I haven't a clue but it was just something someone at work said this morning.
Old 8 Mar 2004, 12:37 (Ref:897989)   #14
andrew_powell98
Racer

andrew_powell98 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
who won the celebraty challenge? are they any good in the Mini's compared to the Z3's that nearly killed me twice in 2000
Old 8 Mar 2004, 14:18 (Ref:898104)   #15
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila M
Anyone hear about two mechanics being knocked down in the pit lane? I didn't watch the race so I haven't a clue but it was just something someone at work said this morning.
Yes, Heidfeld had a clutch problem coming into the pits and ran into a few mechanics - but thankfull all were OK (well, bruised I assume, but very minor injuries only)
Old 13 Mar 2004, 10:04 (Ref:904215)   #16
digger
Rookie

United Kingdom
Hampshire U.K
digger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by observer
Was it just me or was this race the most boring of all time?
The closest we got to any excitement was when Kimi spun off at the post previous to us, we collected enough bits to build a BMW and collected 3 Porsche GT3's, overall a quiet time had by all on Post 4.
Got back 0530 this morning, off to bed for a few hours now
Old 24 Mar 2004, 08:54 (Ref:917560)   #17
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
Alien Marshal and Doc - pics!!!!

http://www.marshalspost.com/gallery/149.html
Old 1 Apr 2004, 09:38 (Ref:926143)   #18
aussiemotohead
Rookie

aussiemotohead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
were did i work?..

hmm support paddock marshal near the v8 supercar paddock.. that was a cool experence.. my officals hat got a right royal lot of "scribbles"

Simsy