Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 18 Jul 2020, 21:22 (Ref:3989308)   #326
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's back.....

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...286470146?s=19
Old 18 Jul 2020, 21:28 (Ref:3989309)   #327
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
The Super Formula car, again.
Old 19 Jul 2020, 00:38 (Ref:3989348)   #328
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well is it a fast as Haas has been the last couple weekends? Might be a cost savings and better lap time for their money?

I'll see myself out now.
Old 19 Jul 2020, 09:12 (Ref:3989405)   #329
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Was going to say we could give it a try when F1 goes to Japan, but that won't be till next season
Old 24 Jul 2020, 11:41 (Ref:3990567)   #330
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
People in Sunderland: RUN!!

https://twitter.com/richenergyceo/st...08356388540416
Old 24 Jul 2020, 12:12 (Ref:3990572)   #331
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
If that’s the case, then they should be renamed S***derland FC!
Old 26 Jul 2020, 23:15 (Ref:3990938)   #332
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Would make great Netflix viewing...

Would they call it Sunderland to Survive or Drive till I die?
Old 19 Aug 2020, 10:25 (Ref:3996396)   #333
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
...you can't buy Rich Energy,
Just to demonstrate that the product can be bought....
Attached Thumbnails
20200819_110440.jpg   20200819_110459.jpg   20200819_110604.jpg  

Old 19 Aug 2020, 10:27 (Ref:3996397)   #334
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
What possessed you?
Old 19 Aug 2020, 10:36 (Ref:3996401)   #335
S griffin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
What possessed you?

Maybe they have a cure for Covid in there?
Old 19 Aug 2020, 11:54 (Ref:3996422)   #336
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
What possessed you?
It was part of a 'Unicorn Challenge' at work.
Old 19 Aug 2020, 12:21 (Ref:3996432)   #337
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
It was part of a 'Unicorn Challenge' at work.
Shun the non believer.

https://youtu.be/nRB8Jor8tPs
Old 19 Aug 2020, 12:23 (Ref:3996434)   #338
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Does it need to be laid down like a fine wine or do you have the same problem with your camera phone as I do?
Old 19 Aug 2020, 13:29 (Ref:3996446)   #339
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Does it need to be laid down like a fine wine or do you have the same problem with your camera phone as I do?
Blame an image-handling server somewhere.....
Attached Thumbnails
20200819_110440.jpg   20200819_110459.jpg   20200819_110604.jpg  

Last edited by crmalcolm; 19 Aug 2020 at 13:34.
Old 19 Aug 2020, 15:19 (Ref:3996477)   #340
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
It's amazing what you can do with photoshop these days.
Old 19 Aug 2020, 15:27 (Ref:3996479)   #341
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
It's amazing what you can do with photoshop these days.
haha right!

we need to see proof of you drinking it!

Quote:
Shun the non believer.

https://youtu.be/nRB8Jor8tPs
what was that!
Old 19 Aug 2020, 16:24 (Ref:3996497)   #342
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
haha right!

we need to see proof of you drinking it!

what was that!
It's from Charlie The Unicorn. It's a little weird but I really like it. You can watch it on YouTube.
Old 19 Aug 2020, 17:31 (Ref:3996512)   #343
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Every time I see this thread rise to the top with unread posts it gives me the shivers.

I expect crmalcolm will have something approximating the shivers when those get drunk, too
Old 20 Aug 2020, 08:05 (Ref:3996604)   #344
S griffin
Veteran

Wonder if there's any of Storey's beard in the cans?
Old 24 Aug 2020, 11:26 (Ref:3997599)   #345
Tim C
Rookie

England
Enfield
Tim C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I see from the above photos they are made in Austria, does this mean if you remove the Rich Energy label it is Red Bull underneath?????
Old 24 Aug 2020, 11:54 (Ref:3997606)   #346
S griffin
Veteran

Knowing them, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did that. Just used Red Bull and passed it as their own
Old 24 Aug 2020, 12:05 (Ref:3997611)   #347
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim C View Post
I see from the above photos they are made in Austria, does this mean if you remove the Rich Energy label it is Red Bull underneath?????
Re-badged Red Bull.
Old 24 Aug 2020, 12:08 (Ref:3997612)   #348
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Re-badged Red Bull.
Do you mean Black & Gold Red Bull (a bit like a pink Mercedes?)
Old 24 Aug 2020, 12:35 (Ref:3997621)   #349
S griffin
Veteran

Black and Gold Bull doesn’t quite have the same ring to it
Old 24 Aug 2020, 12:44 (Ref:3997626)   #350
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Do you mean Black & Gold Red Bull (a bit like a pink Mercedes?)
To use Francis Urquhart's signature phrase from 'House of Cards': "You might think that; I couldn't possibly comment."