Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 2 Jun 2003, 16:52 (Ref:618008)   #51
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
I'm willing to provide it to a central contact person. Who's going to be the designated Switchboard?
Ayse should be the boss for the english correspondants, I'll gather the french ones (Bernard, Gilles, Pascal )...
Old 2 Jun 2003, 17:11 (Ref:618038)   #52
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ayse, are you willing to take on these onerous duties?
Old 2 Jun 2003, 17:13 (Ref:618042)   #53
The Brethren
Rookie

England
Greenhithe,Kent
The Brethren should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll try again. File was too big. Duh
Rusty
Attached Images

Old 2 Jun 2003, 22:06 (Ref:618463)   #54
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
Try Hard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
right got my P&M pack through, apparently i will arrive roughly 8 hours after the 3am landing in calis, so i make that 13:00. So will everyone have moved on by then? or just a different spot?

regards
Ed
(ps, looks like i'm joining the ranks of the employed for next year. Just been offered an industrial placement with a company in sheffield. about time too...)

Last edited by Try Hard; 2 Jun 2003 at 22:07.
Old 2 Jun 2003, 22:15 (Ref:618473)   #55
The Brethren
Rookie

England
Greenhithe,Kent
Nah, still doesn't want to know. I give up.
You'll just have to guess then.
Rusty
Old 3 Jun 2003, 02:03 (Ref:618659)   #56
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Come over and introduce yourself, Rusty! We're in the same place we were last year and I assume you will be doing burnouts and bringing lots of fireworks again?
Old 3 Jun 2003, 13:29 (Ref:619160)   #57
The Brethren
Rookie

England
Greenhithe,Kent
Same deal as last year, except we'll have the T.W.A.T's with us this year, so it should all get very messy on thursday and friday evening.
I'll mosey over at somepoint.
See you there.
Rusty
Old 4 Jun 2003, 17:51 (Ref:620857)   #58
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
Ayse, are you willing to take on these onerous duties?

Liz, I think my answer is "Yes, but...."

Once I am on my Le Mans trip, I will be just one of 8 "Tourists" travelling together in one minibus. I therefore have no right to direct them to do anything in particular or to be in any particular place at a particular time. That said, I do hope to be around at the right time. I have to say, I don't really want to be inundated with mobile calls during the morning...... (I'll probably have a slightly thick head after the evening before anyway.....). I'll certainly be liaising with Fab and I'm more than happy to receive mobile numbers (with any adjustments for codes we may need in France) by PM. I can then at least put a list together whcih Fab and I can have.

How does that sound?

P.S. If you're going to PM me with a mobile number, please entitled the PM - LM Mobile - I can then spot it quickly. I seem to be suddenly inundated with PM's....

Last edited by Aysedasi; 4 Jun 2003 at 17:59.
Old 4 Jun 2003, 17:57 (Ref:620864)   #59
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just one other thing people. I finish work on Friday. Tomorrow and Friday are likely to be pretty nightmarish in terms of working late and getting things done (as the guy I work with is off this week). I don't want to have to worry about anything work-wise while I'm off for 2 weeks, so what I'm getting around to is that my presence here could be fairly limited for the next couple of days.....
Old 4 Jun 2003, 17:59 (Ref:620869)   #60
Bentley Beermon
Racer

England
Sheffield
Bentley Beermon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I don't know what type of mobile you have Ayse but it is possible of most now to send multi texts which might be an idea to save a load of phone calls, by the way I sent you my number earlier but it will need 0044 and knock off the first 0 :confused: I think I will be in K N Tuesday pm
Old 5 Jun 2003, 00:14 (Ref:621290)   #61
Liz
Veteran

Gilles has my mobile number.
Old 5 Jun 2003, 05:18 (Ref:621400)   #62
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Just one other thing people. I finish work on Friday. Tomorrow and Friday are likely to be pretty nightmarish in terms of working late and getting things done (as the guy I work with is off this week). I don't want to have to worry about anything work-wise while I'm off for 2 weeks, so what I'm getting around to is that my presence here could be fairly limited for the next couple of days.....
Well, on the contrary, I'll be there those next days, but off (for work ) from tuesday to friday...

Last edited by Fab; 5 Jun 2003 at 05:19.
Old 5 Jun 2003, 05:20 (Ref:621401)   #63
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
Gilles has my mobile number.
Perfect : no need to give it to anybody else, Gilles will be on the right place at the right time, and we already met before.

Remember all : noon at the big screen - nothing easier I think !
Old 7 Jun 2003, 21:20 (Ref:624082)   #64
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Right folk under 7 days to go now - its time to get final arrangements for the meet orginesed as people are travaling out at different time next week - some people go Monday and some people like myself do not leave until Friday afternoon and everybody else in between.

So let me get this right 12 'o' clock in front of the big screen in the village and the lunch and a in the Champagne bar?

I will pass my mobile number on to Ayse at some point this week.

Just heard the ad for RLM on Virgin Radio again - its getting close folks and I can not wait - not long now
Old 7 Jun 2003, 21:31 (Ref:624088)   #65
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Should be able to make that, assuming that there is a big screen this year

Mobile number will be passed to Rob & Ayse so will be able to meet up with at least one of you !

Simon
Old 7 Jun 2003, 21:38 (Ref:624093)   #66
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Simon, I will pass by details on to u in the next day or so.
Old 7 Jun 2003, 22:34 (Ref:624117)   #67
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Noon on Sat at big screen.

Even I might remember that.....
Old 7 Jun 2003, 23:41 (Ref:624150)   #68
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
And this is how you should be able to recognise myself and Fab (if I get the damn t-shirts done in time....... )

No 1

Last edited by Aysedasi; 27 Mar 2007 at 13:39.
Old 7 Jun 2003, 23:42 (Ref:624152)   #69
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
and No. 2 - taken by member Stoffer Green at the Classic last September. (And my best wishes to Stoffer, who can't make it to Le Mans this year).

(Oh and BTW, I'm the Ernie Wise to Fab's Eric Morecambe - the one with the short fat hairy legs......and the beergut......and very little hair...... )

Last edited by Aysedasi; 27 Mar 2007 at 13:39.
Old 8 Jun 2003, 16:33 (Ref:624720)   #70
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Do I have to wear the same shirt ?

Sad to learn that Stoffer won't make it this year ! Nothing wrong, I hope ?

What have i to think for the comparaison with Eric Mocambe ? Who is he ?

Well, nevermind, I'll wear my Aysedasi Tee-Shirt, and some bottles too...

Last edited by Fab; 8 Jun 2003 at 16:36.
Old 8 Jun 2003, 17:07 (Ref:624746)   #71
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, you have to wear the shirt throughout the 24 Hours. No changes permitted

Don't worry about Eric Morecamble Fab - Morecambe and Wise were a very famous English comedy duo.

Stoffer is fine, but, if I remember rightly, he will be in Spain next weekend.
Old 8 Jun 2003, 17:20 (Ref:624752)   #72
Javi
Veteran

Javi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I´ll be carrying some spanish wine bottles with me to LM, if you agree i´ll carry them with some plastic glasses to the 12.00 saturday meeting, so we can share.
Anyway, I am arriving on thursday, so if anyone´s up for a beer anytime before saturday I´ll be glad to. My cell phone is +34687545005 (preferibly SMS messages)If there is any "party" anywhere friday night, I´ll be happy to prepare my special recipe spanish sangria...
Old 8 Jun 2003, 19:32 (Ref:624856)   #73
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Javi
I´ll be carrying some spanish wine bottles with me to LM, if you agree i´ll carry them with some plastic glasses to the 12.00 saturday meeting, so we can share.
Anyway, I am arriving on thursday, so if anyone´s up for a beer anytime before saturday I´ll be glad to. My cell phone is +34687545005 (preferibly SMS messages)If there is any "party" anywhere friday night, I´ll be happy to prepare my special recipe spanish sangria...
Sorry to miss the sangria on friday (I won't be on the spot before saturday), but I'll have two fresh bottles of wine (Muscadet) too for the meeting, with plastic glasses too... I already know that I'm going to forget, so is there somebody to come with a screwpull ?
Old 8 Jun 2003, 19:33 (Ref:624859)   #74
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Stoffer is fine, but, if I remember rightly, he will be in Spain next weekend.
Holidays, huh ? How is it possible to have holidays in June so far from Le Mans ?
Old 8 Jun 2003, 19:34 (Ref:624861)   #75
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
If I remember rightly, Stoffer has (or used to have) a place in Spain, and (my memory could be failing me here) I think he's at a wedding.