Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Track Day Forum

Old 29 Jul 2006, 18:11 (Ref:1667699)   #1
M.Lowe
Veteran

M.Lowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6R4 Track day

The Performance Metro Club is running on Tuesday 22nd Aug 06. They have organised a Track Day for just Performance Metro's & we would like to invite all Metro 6R4 drivers to the Event, Completely FREE of charge, which includes Lunch!

The Track Day is at the Curborough Sprint Circuit Nr Lichfield in Staffordshire so very Central & easy access from the M6.

Previous Track Day's have been brilliant allowing Motorsport Members to test, set up & run there Metro's all day.

Remember it's Free to Metro 6R4 drivers!

email me at metro6r4onlinenews@yahoo.co.uk for contact details
Old 30 Jul 2006, 10:34 (Ref:1667700)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll copy this to the track day forum.