Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 9 Feb 2014, 20:39 (Ref:3366168)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aysedasi's Le Mans Story 2013

Yes, it's that time again........

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk/gallery/2013p/13page1.htm

As always, if anyone spots broken links or typos (not bad grammar!), let me know.....
Attached Images

Old 9 Feb 2014, 20:54 (Ref:3366176)   #2
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Old 10 Feb 2014, 22:41 (Ref:3366672)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Every year you hide in cool sites sub-forum.

Now with redirect
Old 11 Feb 2014, 07:43 (Ref:3366755)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Thanks for all the effort you put into this Andrew it is appreciated.

Did notice that you missed Helen off the greaves visit, but the photo's of the meet did show a fine variety of hats
Old 12 Feb 2014, 12:38 (Ref:3367330)   #5
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah, that time of year again, great stuff Andrew.
Old 12 Feb 2014, 19:36 (Ref:3367479)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Every year you hide in cool sites sub-forum.

Now with redirect
Well, I always feel that I should honour the rules against self-publication......
Old 13 Feb 2014, 12:51 (Ref:3367791)   #7
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good stuff as every Ayse, I wasted my lunchtime reading it !!!

Hopefully see you at Silverstone in April
Old 13 Feb 2014, 13:59 (Ref:3367818)   #8
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Always a great read Ayse!
Old 14 Feb 2014, 06:12 (Ref:3368325)   #9
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
More photos to prove I actually crossed the border.

Thanks Ayse.
Old 16 Feb 2014, 13:47 (Ref:3369053)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
Good stuff as every Ayse, I wasted my lunchtime reading it !!!

Hopefully see you at Silverstone in April
Hmmm, sadly it may not happen now Rob. Although I have a room booked locally for Friday and Saturday, I'm waiting for a small op, which although only half an hour under the knife, will result in a minimum of 4 weeks recuperation and certainly 2 weeks unable to drive. The Easter weekend is beginning to look ominous.....
Old 17 Feb 2014, 21:47 (Ref:3369481)   #11
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Hmmm, sadly it may not happen now Rob. Although I have a room booked locally for Friday and Saturday, I'm waiting for a small op, which although only half an hour under the knife, will result in a minimum of 4 weeks recuperation and certainly 2 weeks unable to drive. The Easter weekend is beginning to look ominous.....
Well, a good reason to come to Spa then.
Old 17 Feb 2014, 22:19 (Ref:3369496)   #12
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
All in all a great read lavished with great pictures. Keep at it there Ayse.
Old 18 Feb 2014, 07:10 (Ref:3369583)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Cheers my friend
Old 21 Feb 2014, 06:03 (Ref:3370601)   #14
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Enjoyed reading your report, nice pictures also. It took me back all the way to june 2013.
Only 113 days 6 hours and 57 minutes to the start of 2014.