Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 Apr 2009, 14:11 (Ref:2449261)   #11
Lola T70
Racer

Lola T70 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post

I am sad though to see a line drawn under Courage though. This was a great heritage going back to 1982, and most of all I thought the shift to LC designators was one of the most dignified, elegant, and understated gestures that could be made, and as such utterly appropriate to the way Yves had done business and reflected sportscars in the best of lights, in direct contrast to vulgarity motorsport often seems to fall into.

I know change is in the nature of things but there's certainly a degree of wistfulness about this one.
Unfortunately memories are all too short, soon, could even be as soon as Spa if it is quick, we will all forget Courage and hail Oreca. Remember Lotus?