Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 22 Dec 2012, 17:04 (Ref:3181157)   #3676
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
The sad bit is that the only thing I got excited about was the tractor, looks like a good restoration project.
Trying to work out if it is a MF or David Brown....

Nice pics Alan! Well, crap really but get the general idea.

So where's the Scalextric?
Old 22 Dec 2012, 18:00 (Ref:3181171)   #3677
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Trying to work out if it is a MF or David Brown....
Looks more like an International.
Old 22 Dec 2012, 18:37 (Ref:3181178)   #3678
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
Looks more like an International.
Reckon you are right as colour scheme should have given it away!

Old 22 Dec 2012, 20:02 (Ref:3181192)   #3679
gt917
Veteran

United Kingdom
Suffolk
gt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Delta,

that seat and its position in the jet dragster look very 917ish, but won,t those plastic boxes melt with the heat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 24 Dec 2012, 15:39 (Ref:3181646)   #3680
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Happy Christmas to one and all !
An early present here, my cardiologist just gave me a clean report so next season is worth waiting for again...
Old 24 Dec 2012, 15:43 (Ref:3181647)   #3681
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Merry Christmas.
Old 24 Dec 2012, 15:43 (Ref:3181648)   #3682
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Merry Christmas.
Old 24 Dec 2012, 17:34 (Ref:3181675)   #3683
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Wishing a Very Happy Christmas to all tenthers and looking forward to caching up with many of you at a circuit somewhere in 2013!

In meantime hope to catch up with a few of you at the Ace on 28th.....

Old 24 Dec 2012, 17:41 (Ref:3181679)   #3684
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Very best wishes to all for Christmas.Im a bit fed up as new workshop still need a good weeks work to get it how i would like. We are now getting so behind with the race car prep for next year I am just going have to put up with the mess and get on.
Merry Humbug.
Old 24 Dec 2012, 17:53 (Ref:3181682)   #3685
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
My best wishes to all, and I also hope to see people at race meets next year...

Iain - your place looks fine.....having downsized from a 7000sq ft unit to a 1600 sq ft one this year...I really can't move in mine......
Old 24 Dec 2012, 17:54 (Ref:3181684)   #3686
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
Happy Christmas to one and all !
An early present here, my cardiologist just gave me a clean report so next season is worth waiting for again...
Good news David. Just stay over to one side as I come by will you?

Merry Christmas one and all, hope to see you next season. I don't think I can make the Ace, so Race Retro?
Old 24 Dec 2012, 19:43 (Ref:3181705)   #3687
pigs fly
Racer

Australia
327VOR 23DME BNE
pigs fly should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all at tentenths. I'll say Happy New Year now as this is my busy time of year and i rarely get the holiday's at home like 3 out last 10years.
Old 24 Dec 2012, 19:43 (Ref:3181704)   #3688
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Christmas from the Moose household too.

Have a great one all.
CSCC Swinging Sixties #128 Red/Black Mustang
Old 24 Dec 2012, 19:51 (Ref:3181708)   #3689
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yuletide felicitations to one and all from me too.
Old 24 Dec 2012, 20:20 (Ref:3181711)   #3690
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Just off for Christmas Eve Lurry Curry. I think we should all spare a thought for HRTR5 as he gets his very early call tomorrow morning around 5am. "Mummy, Daddy, Father Christmas has been". Enjoy James.
Old 24 Dec 2012, 20:21 (Ref:3181712)   #3691
Cliff Ryan
Veteran

Cliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Happy Christmas chaps, hope Santa brings you what you asked for.
Old 24 Dec 2012, 21:40 (Ref:3181734)   #3692
JFW
Racer

JFW should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mine will be 06.00 or earlier too Delta. Merry Xmas. J
Old 24 Dec 2012, 22:34 (Ref:3181745)   #3693
HRSTR5
Racer

England
Surrey, England
HRSTR5 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Good Lady Wife has put in a sweepstake bid at a laughably optimistic 0530, sadly I'm expecting 0455... Night night all, and Happy Christmas! Iain, just cos you're awake at silly o'clock you don't need to call and wake em up, alright?!
Old 25 Dec 2012, 07:09 (Ref:3181783)   #3694
JFW
Racer

JFW should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
06.06. Every present in the house opened and discarded. Merry Xmas
Old 25 Dec 2012, 08:07 (Ref:3181791)   #3695
Eric Falce
Veteran

United Kingdom
Orpington Kent
Eric Falce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not bloody fair, swmbo won't let me open my radio controls helicopter Santa bought for me, merry Chrimbo everyone, including the international man of misery.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 25 Dec 2012, 10:06 (Ref:3181810)   #3696
LYNX
Veteran

England
Hampshire
LYNX should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Drink

A very HAPPY CHRISTMAS from a sea mist shrouded Costa Blanca (Yesterday 23 degrees) so I guess dinner will be inside.
Old 25 Dec 2012, 10:44 (Ref:3181813)   #3697
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yeah we've got bacon and sausage sarnies for lunch and champagne on the balcony. #muslimcountry #wellwhatelsecanonedo?

Merry Christmas!
Old 25 Dec 2012, 10:50 (Ref:3181815)   #3698
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Merry Christmas from a very soggy SE London.
Old 25 Dec 2012, 11:23 (Ref:3181817)   #3699
Hunter1300
Racer

Hunter1300 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Merry Christmas everyone..... Is it wrong to start plĂ*ying with new toys before Christmas dinner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (293.4 KB, 52 views)
Old 25 Dec 2012, 12:05 (Ref:3181825)   #3700
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Flyping eck,what compresion ratio is that engine ending up at.
Closed Thread