Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 31 Jan 2021, 12:11 (Ref:4032440)   #276
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
What's happened to the Dallara?
???

Which one?

jimclark
Old 31 Jan 2021, 12:21 (Ref:4032441)   #277
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
.... Kobayashi spun in the 48 .... I am having trouble with the video clip.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 12:21 (Ref:4032442)   #278
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
???

Which one?
I think he means the one entered as a Dallara, the #47.
It was doing OK, bu has dropped down the order and is listed as in pits.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 12:30 (Ref:4032444)   #279
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Yes, I did mean this car.

According to DSC delayed with an as-yet undisclosed issue.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 12:36 (Ref:4032445)   #280
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not sure what the issue is but the #47 Dallara is in the garage having repairs to the rear end. Facebook post from the team.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 12:38 (Ref:4032446)   #281
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Gotcha.

Hey Mae......

jimclark
Old 31 Jan 2021, 12:43 (Ref:4032448)   #282
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Amazing we are both still here watching this stuff ...
Old 31 Jan 2021, 12:52 (Ref:4032451)   #283
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
yellow just before the 52 car restarts.
No accident damage, no nothing, just yellow. Great.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 12:54 (Ref:4032454)   #284
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
The evil BMW is still dogging the Vettes .... Risi is running but well off the pace. I can tolerate a Corvette win .... but I don't want that particular VMW anywhere near the podium .... and I almost always want Risi to win.
I think you are referring to the #25 BMW specifically since that is Spengler in that one. I agree, I would not want them to win either. #24 car is fine, but not the red one. Looks like its about just staying on the lead lap and seeing who has the raw pace in the final hour.

Also check out David Land's race report video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_VT-ArkIvs
Old 31 Jan 2021, 12:55 (Ref:4032456)   #285
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
yellow just before the 52 car restarts.
No accident damage, no nothing, just yellow. Great.
Under my proposal this would be a code 60 scenario (debris, stalled cars)
Old 31 Jan 2021, 12:59 (Ref:4032457)   #286
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good morning race fans (and everyone else).
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:00 (Ref:4032458)   #287
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did i miss something? Why did the #01 car need a new nose?
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:03 (Ref:4032459)   #288
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Could be a small problem, but now was the time to do it?

I'm catching back up so don't really know.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:03 (Ref:4032460)   #289
Maelochs
Veteran

On RLM they are speculating that they have a day and night-time nose to account for the different air density .... who knows?
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:04 (Ref:4032461)   #290
Maelochs
Veteran

I'd love to see Shank pull this out.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:04 (Ref:4032462)   #291
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Could be? Thanks guys, I was just wondering as I hadn't seen them clashing with anyone
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:11 (Ref:4032463)   #292
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasse View Post
Could be? Thanks guys, I was just wondering as I hadn't seen them clashing with anyone
Apart from the slight touch with Kamui.

But I think the nose change was planned, and had nothing to do with that
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:13 (Ref:4032464)   #293
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
#47 - high engine temp, high gearbox temp
but they are back out after a 3 hour stop
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:14 (Ref:4032465)   #294
WyldStallion
Veteran

#79 Weathertech Porsche about to overtake the LMP3 leader soon. Glad to see them comeback at least to overtake the P3 and GTD fields. Somehow I don't think they were NOT able to take advantage of the wave around rule for each of the safetey car periods. Came out of the pits after their damage in hour one, 12 laps down. Now just 10. There has been more than 2 cautions.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:25 (Ref:4032468)   #295
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Didn't take long to get back to the front.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:30 (Ref:4032469)   #296
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That was a great move by Van der Zande.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:38 (Ref:4032471)   #297
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Just made a coffee. Pitting again...
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:40 (Ref:4032472)   #298
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Good defending from the Merc. Ferrari was aggressive into the corner, but no dice this time.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:41 (Ref:4032473)   #299
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Has Risi been running with a single green leader light lit the whole race?
They don't run the old alms leader light system (one light, two, three). Not sure what that green marker light is. There place light is in the side window (rear portion). They all have the number system that can show any place (1-xx).
Old 31 Jan 2021, 13:44 (Ref:4032475)   #300
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
GTD lead battle heating up!