Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Aug 2001, 17:31 (Ref:126212)   #1
Sauber_16
Rookie

Sauber_16 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alesi Confirmation....

Yes, F1 nuts...

I can confirm that Alesi stayed at the posh (nameless) hotel in Buckingham where Minardi Fan suggested, as I work there. I can also confirm to you, that he 'borrowed' Zonta's usual sporty black Honda, with huge spoiler (gorgeous car). We knew before the media!!!! Ha ha!

What else? On entering his room I tell you that he leaves the bathroom floor wet, but is generally neat and tidy...there was no sign of appreciation for his specially selected blue and yellow flowers on the table though. Hmm...

I saw him at reception and he turned and smiled. I nearly wished him luck with the Jordan contract, but my nerves and sense got the better of me and I was silenced when he looked at me!

Anyway, see ya later!

Jos Verstappen - 0 Enrique Bernoldi - 10
Old 5 Aug 2001, 17:40 (Ref:126215)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
(is that car the black honda something type r? that's niiiice.... anyway..)

no appreciation? pah. maybe he didn't get what he wanted...
Old 5 Aug 2001, 17:58 (Ref:126221)   #3
Toth
Racer

Toth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well.....did he look like someone with a Jordan contract?

And besides (this is absolutely not the main reason I'm replying to this topic), the last time I checked Verstappen vs. Bernoldi is 10 - 2.
Old 5 Aug 2001, 19:19 (Ref:126253)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Toth
the last time I checked Verstappen vs. Bernoldi is 10 - 2.
Oh, Toth, you don't understand her point !
Old 5 Aug 2001, 22:09 (Ref:126323)   #5
Alan Jones
Veteran

Alan Jones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sauber,
our inside man
Did he have any visitors of the female variety?
Strange pets??
Check out without restocking the bar fridge?
C'mon sauber, I'm after some dirt
Don't hold back now
Old 6 Aug 2001, 01:24 (Ref:126397)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Alan... dirty mind !!!!

He's not on our team...
Old 6 Aug 2001, 01:26 (Ref:126399)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

double post arghhh

And he Sauber_16 is a she !!!!

And I think a nice she !!!
Old 6 Aug 2001, 02:24 (Ref:126410)   #8
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not to be a spoil sport or anything, but can't you be fired for telling us all this stuff about people that are staying in a place you work?

I know if I did the same thing, I would be fired. And probably sued. I'm just wondering.
Old 6 Aug 2001, 06:19 (Ref:126450)   #9
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who cares Liz - Sauber16, tell us more
Old 6 Aug 2001, 06:29 (Ref:126457)   #10
Alan Jones
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
Not to be a spoil sport or anything, but can't you be fired for telling us all this stuff about people that are staying in a place you work?

I know if I did the same thing, I would be fired. And probably sued. I'm just wondering.

LIZ, who is gonna tell her employer? You??

No one mentioned morals here Liz, just want some good trivia
Old 6 Aug 2001, 10:29 (Ref:126528)   #11
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You mean to say you saw Jean Alesi check into a hotel room with leather undies and a bag full of hampsters. What was Ralf staying in the room next door.

I knew it.
Old 6 Aug 2001, 10:37 (Ref:126531)   #12
Alan Jones
Veteran

Old 6 Aug 2001, 10:55 (Ref:126535)   #13
Sauber_16
Rookie

You want me to dish the dirt then....?!?

I don't believe I am supposed to mention that during his stay, he set the carpet alight deliberately, invited Bill Clinton over for a few drinks, sent a naughty fax to Prost and ran starkers through the restaurant....but hey! *lol*

I am afraid there is no dirt to dish, and even if there was, I could not just tell it to you willy nilly...but if you guessed, now that would be different!!

Liz - My informing of small things such as seeing Alesi is causing no trouble. If it did, I would not mention it, honestly. I am not giving the room number and inviting anyone over to see the drivers, and I would never pass on any news or secrets that I felt to be inappropriately distributed! I appreciate their privacy....but when Hakkinen and DC open their bedroom doors in their towels....what can you do?! I have never seen this, but I am told by many people who have. Anyway, that's another story.

So strange pets? Well, if you consider a cross breed of a laborador and the fins of a fish, with a giraffe's head to be strange, then hell yea!

Provided you guys don't phone my boss and tell him I am spreading vicious gossip (as it's not) we're ok. Blame Minardi Fan, he started this when I told him through email!!!

Oh and yea, I am female! And very nice, of course! (thanks Bonini!!) Friendly, cheerful, talkative and 100% behind Bernoldi and his career!

Take care you lot!

S
Old 6 Aug 2001, 12:01 (Ref:126562)   #14
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh, I'm not saying anything to her boss, no (I find the information fascinating and I'm just as interested as anybody) - but one of the thousands of people who wander through here, including pilots and maybe even team bosses, might ...

You mean Jean Alesi can understand the words that come out of Bill Clinton's mouth!
Old 7 Aug 2001, 00:57 (Ref:126873)   #15
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Old 7 Aug 2001, 09:23 (Ref:127023)   #16
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz

I can't believe you said this..
Old 7 Aug 2001, 11:09 (Ref:127061)   #17
Liz
Veteran

I can't believe you wouldn't have heard of confidentiality agreements.
Old 7 Aug 2001, 17:03 (Ref:127199)   #18
Sauber_16
Rookie

Whoops!

Whoopsies!

I didn't mean to cause arguments between you funny cabbage heads! Don't have conflicts over my little stories!! I won't spill anything that would destroy the drivers or their teams if the media found out, panic not! I am not like that, honest! Back me up Bononin (why can I just not spell it correctly??!!) *lol*

S
Old 7 Aug 2001, 17:14 (Ref:127203)   #19
Liz
Veteran

Oh, its not an argument, just a discussion.

In fact, someone on another forum here at 10-Tenths put up a thread about someone buying a particular sports car of which there are only 3 left in the world - and a friend of mine who knows the guy who owns the only one for sale asked him about it and he was extremely upset because the deal has not been finalized and he is very anxious to know where that information came from.
Old 8 Aug 2001, 22:49 (Ref:127833)   #20
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Yes it's only a discussion..Miss Sauber_16 works in a hotel for heavens sake..At this hotel stay various racing types, so of course she hears the gossip..

Now come on Sauber_16 we want the REAL nitty gritty ...Just kidding! I am sure they do all the same things we do..
Old 9 Aug 2001, 01:55 (Ref:127904)   #21
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Sure Sauber_16 !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys... She's a pro and we must respect that !!! No matter what happens in the shadows of a... wherever... hotel room !!!!

So, please sweet Sauber_16 why don't you show up in our thread in Gravel Trap; "Time to see the members" (member meaning the people who are regulars...hehehehe !!) and give us a pic ????
Old 9 Aug 2001, 17:08 (Ref:128117)   #22
Sauber_16
Rookie

Bononi,

Hmm...maybe I'll try and get my photo up on the gravel trap thing, you guys seem to enjoy a chuckle!! It'll be in the near future though, problems with scanner right now. Just think of a Greek Godess and there I am!! Lol, just kidding! How can I reveal what I look like, if you don't?

)

Sauber_16
(should be Arrows_15 but too late to change ( )
Old 9 Aug 2001, 18:06 (Ref:128147)   #23
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Oh, but I did.

Just check page 2 :

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...5&pagenumber=2