Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 20 Jun 2019, 06:26 (Ref:3913025)   #101
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
From Facebook -
Dan Kirby:
'Dear fellow BTCC Teams, Drivers & Fans,
During the Croft race weekend we released one of our regular social media parody videos “Straight out of Croft”
Having always been previously well received from prior BTCC event’s the Trade Price Cars Racing team have continued to work extremely hard to deliver new and exciting content for our followers.
As stated in our video & title social post no offence or upset was ever intended in this latest release. Our sole intent is to generate social engagement with new and existing fans of the BTCC whilst bring a refreshing and imaginative edge to our media. Our content is always produced with a light hearted approach however on reflection depending on your view point it could be considered either funny or perhaps offensive. For those of you that have viewed our content and/or met us over the first part of the season I’m sure would accept there being no malice on our part.
Id like to offer my sincere apologies also to the BTCC community should any other teams, drivers, sponsors or fans have similar thoughts on what was produced.
May I also take this opportunity to thank those that have engaged with our media in recent months as we look forward to Oulton Park in 2 weeks time.'

Shaun Hollamby:
'It would be really helpful for everyone involved if this could be put to bed now as any discussions won't be helping. I'm not being "social media police" just "reality police" Thanks'

I'm going to respect the request from Shaun, hopefully others here can follow suit.
Old 20 Jun 2019, 06:37 (Ref:3913026)   #102
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
Sweet baby Jesus - I don't know which is worse- making some infantile video or grovelling about having made it.

Is anybody involved in this nano storm in a tiny , tiny tea cup actually over 11 and do their mums know what they're up to ?

That whirring noise ? It is the sound of tough guys like Gerry Marshall and Frank Gardner spinning in their graves ....
Old 20 Jun 2019, 07:03 (Ref:3913029)   #103
porsche962fan
Veteran

porsche962fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
generation snowflake
Old 20 Jun 2019, 07:30 (Ref:3913031)   #104
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Sensible words from Shaun as usual. Probably time to move onwards with an Oulton thread...
Old 22 Jun 2019, 10:29 (Ref:3913449)   #105
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Due to being else where, le mans, just caught up on the croft roud.

Some good racing but the BMW's are looking to good at the moment how long before they are adjusted back down to give the rest of the field a more even playing field?