Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 2 Oct 2019, 12:01 (Ref:3931450)   #1
SnoodyMcFlude
Veteran

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Watching Aussie Racing Cars in the UK

Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but it seemed suitable.

I've been watching a lot of Legend racing recently and through this discovered the Aussie Racing Car series (not sure if they're identical underneath, but share a similar platform).I've watched a load of old stuff on Youtube, most of which is absolutely superb, but there doesn't seem to be much from last year or this season. Does anyone know where I'd be able to watch it, with or without VPN but preferably without.
Old 4 Oct 2019, 13:51 (Ref:3931905)   #2
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoodyMcFlude View Post
Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but it seemed suitable.

I've been watching a lot of Legend racing recently and through this discovered the Aussie Racing Car series (not sure if they're identical underneath, but share a similar platform).I've watched a load of old stuff on Youtube, most of which is absolutely superb, but there doesn't seem to be much from last year or this season. Does anyone know where I'd be able to watch it, with or without VPN but preferably without.
The Aussie V8 supercar races are shown delayed on BT Sport in the UK, usually a week or so adrift.
Old 4 Oct 2019, 13:59 (Ref:3931906)   #3
Johno.UK
Racer

Johno.UK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sign up for SuperView. It's great value for money and you can see everything live if you want to or just catch up on demand at your leisure. All quali sessions and all races unlike some other platforms which don't show the GP support race.

https://www.supercars.com/superview/
Old 4 Oct 2019, 14:52 (Ref:3931914)   #4
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johno.UK View Post
Sign up for SuperView. It's great value for money and you can see everything live if you want to or just catch up on demand at your leisure. All quali sessions and all races unlike some other platforms which don't show the GP support race.

https://www.supercars.com/superview/
I've been tempted for some time as I've followed this series for years but I wasn't sure whether they showed all the support races as well. If that's the case the Aussie FFords and historic touring cars would be great to see. Since Motors tv disappeared it's been difficult to keep up.
Old 4 Oct 2019, 15:11 (Ref:3931916)   #5
pinkdigital
Rookie

pinkdigital should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Unfortunately they don't show the supports on Superview. Does anyone know where I could watch the TCM races?
Old 4 Oct 2019, 17:58 (Ref:3931945)   #6
SnoodyMcFlude
Veteran

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No, not Supercars, Aussie Racing Cars

This video should sum up why I'm keen to find it, how often do you hear "four wide" in commentary on car races?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3kXmncIo2M
Old 5 Oct 2019, 05:51 (Ref:3932034)   #7
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
https://www.legendcarsaustralia.com.au/

:-)
Old 5 Oct 2019, 08:40 (Ref:3932040)   #8
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
The Aussie V8 supercar races are shown delayed on BT Sport in the UK, usually a week or so adrift.
Actually they are shown live usually at about 4am UK time
Thanks 275GT for link to another racing series I had never heard of before
Old 5 Oct 2019, 19:04 (Ref:3932116)   #9
Trevor
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Trevor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think the Aussie Racers support the Supercars anymore, too many internal series problems I think, so I am not sure where they race, in what Series and even if they are televised these days
Old 5 Oct 2019, 19:45 (Ref:3932127)   #10
SnoodyMcFlude
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob29 View Post
Thanks 275GT for link to another racing series I had never heard of before
You've not heard of Legends?! Do yourself a favour and get on barctv.net and watch the UK series. Been at Pembrey watching them today and the racing is on point.
Old 5 Oct 2019, 20:22 (Ref:3932132)   #11
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
I don't think the Aussie Racers support the Supercars anymore, too many internal series problems I think, so I am not sure where they race, in what Series and even if they are televised these days
I was going to post this info.... less high profile support = less TV coverage/production. They may support occasional SCV8 rounds but most certainly not all as they used to when hey were an official support category.
Old 5 Oct 2019, 21:42 (Ref:3932140)   #12
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I was going to post this info.... less high profile support = less TV coverage/production. They may support occasional SCV8 rounds but most certainly not all as they used to when hey were an official support category.
Aussie Racing Cars website shows all seven rounds of the series supporting Supercars events.

I can't help with info on how you'd see them Snoody but it's probably worth sending them a message via the website and asking the question.
Old 5 Oct 2019, 23:28 (Ref:3932157)   #13
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Aussie Racing Cars website shows all seven rounds of the series supporting Supercars events.

I can't help with info on how you'd see them Snoody but it's probably worth sending them a message via the website and asking the question.
Hmmm I must have been thrown by the fact they only have 7 rounds. I saw that there were V8 rounds that they were not at and must have done a bit of a 2+2=5 job on it.
Thanks for clarifying.
Old 7 Oct 2019, 14:51 (Ref:3932491)   #14
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
Thanks, I didn't realise that. Is that on BT sport?
Old 8 Oct 2019, 09:02 (Ref:3932645)   #15
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Thanks, I didn't realise that. Is that on BT sport?
Yes-Bathurst BT sport1-12.45-8am sunday
Old 8 Oct 2019, 09:08 (Ref:3932647)   #16
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoodyMcFlude View Post
You've not heard of Legends?! Do yourself a favour and get on barctv.net and watch the UK series. Been at Pembrey watching them today and the racing is on point.
Thanks Snoody! have seen UK legends on TV
Old 8 Oct 2019, 09:14 (Ref:3932648)   #17
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
Yes-Bathurst BT sport1-12.45-8am sunday
Old 10 Oct 2019, 10:32 (Ref:3933083)   #18
pinkdigital
Rookie

pinkdigital should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
V8SC Bathurst practice sessions have been live streamed by Supercars on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC...fpchXKLFt8gtKg
Old 10 Oct 2019, 18:30 (Ref:3933156)   #19
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdigital View Post
V8SC Bathurst practice sessions have been live streamed by Supercars on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC...fpchXKLFt8gtKg
Thanks