Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 8 Jun 2002, 10:26 (Ref:307962)   #1
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cadillac to lead Driver's Parade

Today’s Ouest France reports that this year’s Driver’s Parade will be led by Cadillac. There will be about 100 cars there to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the marque’s existence. The cars will include the 1955 “Cadillac Fleetwood Special Limousine” which was the official vehicle for the former American President, Dwight Eisenhower.

There will also be 12 Corvettes, some GT40s, and other cars that will participate in the 24 hour Classic in September.

The article also reports that there will be Slovak majorettes, Brazilian Samba dancers, Moulin Rouge dancers and of course the Hawaiian Tropic Girls. Two years ago a friend complained that all these girls blocked our view of the cars; since the old bat will be with me this year I better show at least a passing interest in them, otherwise she will think that cars are all that I’m interested in.

FG