Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 24 Apr 2002, 14:47 (Ref:269439)   #1
rlinter
Racer

rlinter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le Mans Ticket Warning..

Just found this:-

Quote:
If you received a letter from the ACO confirming receipt of your booking form it does not mean that you have any tickets… We have received reports that they are still processing bookings from as far back as January and waitlisting people.

If you ordered tickets directly from the ACO and have not got a letter telling you your allocation then panic now. We are trying to find out what the problem is and what options you have. So watch this space.
source: http://www.lemans24hrs.info/modules....rder=0&thold=0
Old 29 Apr 2002, 09:39 (Ref:273065)   #2
pootan
Rookie

pootan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You all could like to know - I have the telephone right the ACO and they have almost all the tickets available. I asked them why they indicated my British friends they were sold outside and they stated to me that that it is because there is of A limitted on the number of tickets which they are sold with the UK.

The major part of British attribution goes to the agencies of ticket and not directs towards you. Thus if you want the tickets oblige somebody with an address in france and a french credit card to order for you!

Please do not ask me.
Old 4 May 2002, 00:04 (Ref:278018)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I got my confirmation letter but the number of tickets was incorrect. I e-mailed them right back and I hope they don't try to charge that rather breathtaking sum to my credit card. My bank will laugh itself into convulsions.