Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Apr 2011, 12:35 (Ref:2865009)   #51
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
For a while i thought that today could be Rosbergs day, but i still don't see Michael bettering him and if a race goes their way, i'm convinced that Nico will be the one in front.
Old 17 Apr 2011, 13:40 (Ref:2865044)   #52
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
For a while i thought that today could be Rosbergs day, but i still don't see Michael bettering him and if a race goes their way, i'm convinced that Nico will be the one in front.
Yeah I thought that it could have been as well. I did think that McLaren were going to make one of their bad pit calls again, but it didn't happen(unless you count Button's first pitstop! ); that would have help Nico out. Sadly it wasn't to be today.
Old 17 Apr 2011, 18:48 (Ref:2865218)   #53
paddy
Veteran

England
Nottingham
paddy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpaddy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsweety View Post
Well that may explain his poor quali in China, but what about all the others? I don't know the stats but I'd expect that he's not outqualified Rosberg on many occasions since the beginning of last year and certainly hasn't gained anywhere near as many points. So I think my point stands. He'll have to get the better of his team mate if he's going to win.
Old 18 Apr 2011, 11:36 (Ref:2865641)   #54
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
One problem after the other and the story goes on... way down to a final retirement.
Old 18 Apr 2011, 12:09 (Ref:2865668)   #55
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
His chance of winning one isn't zero. Worth putting a spare fiver on anyway.
Old 19 Apr 2011, 00:18 (Ref:2866175)   #56
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
His chance of winning one isn't zero. Worth putting a spare fiver on anyway.
I checked the odds again at William Hill's site and they haven't changed.