Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1 Aug 2001, 20:13 (Ref:124899)   #1
Chris Y
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Mighty Mighty Mighty Mighty Minis - Brands Hatch - 18/19th August!

Might as well stick this one up here as well - not far off!

Yes, one week after the Mallory Mini fest the Mighties will be visiting Brands for the second time this year. Those who were present for the last visit will remember my camera-carrying car qualifying mid-way up the grid, but finishing the race backwards in the gravel

So - there's a chance of me doing well (makes a change doesn't it? ) and as far as I know, the meeting doesn't clash with anything apart from Powertour at Knockhill..

Who's up for this one?