Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 9 Sep 2009, 15:39 (Ref:2537118)   #126
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
opinion8head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie 01 View Post
option8head you told me to pull my head in back a few months ago and watch this space regarding Mr John.

NO, YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HEAD RIGHT WHERE IT BELONGS AO1.

You have for many months now continued to try and gather support from you negative comments, sometimes comments you make in reply to your own posts.

NEGATIVE TO YOU PERHAPS, BUT TRUE NONE THE LESS. RIGHT?
I HAVE NO NEED OF SUPPORT,JUST A DESIRE TO SEE MANY FINE FOLK REIMBURSED FOR THEIR EFFORTS IN AIDING THIS TURKEY.
ITS A KIWI THING,AS I'VE MENTIONED BEFORE EH.
A FAIR GO, you might say.

You keep saying about all these staff Mr John owes funds to but correct me if I am wrong but all of these people will have been able to put in a claim to the Official Assignee recently if they where genuinely owed something by Mr John.

CONSIDER YOURSELF CORRECTED, THE AO IS SORTING DJs PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY,CLAIMANTS OF TKR HAVE NO VALIDITY IN THIS, BUT BY ALL MEANS "WATCH THIS SPACE."
Mr John owes funds...you know it.

The only way a claim could not be paid is if a false claim was submitted and the OA makes that decision no else.

WHO SAID THEY WERE FALSE CLAIMS? WHAT SCOURCE WOULD PROVIDE THE OA SUCH INFORMATION? THE SAME SCOURCE THAT SERVES TRESPASS ORDERS ON CREDITORS PERHAPS?

The OA also looks though all GST related info so again your misleading comments re unpaid GST,ACC levys,PAYE etc seem to be malicious as an OA would not give their approval for Mr John to go and get his annulment as they have if they had not finished looking through all his financials which is simply what their job is to do.

AGAIN MY MISLEADING COMMENTS? CUT THAT OUT...
FINN AND PARTNERS DID THAT COURT ORDERED AUDIT,NOT ME.THEIR NOTES RECORD THEIR CONCERNS REGARDING THE UNFILED GST etc.
DID SHE CALL IRD FOR CLARIFICATION OR DID THEY CALL HER?
HAS SHE REVIEWED ALL HIS FINANCIALS?
GENERATED BY WHO?
YOU WANT MALICIOUS...
IT ALSO MENTIONED A NOT UNSUBSTANTIAL SUM "BORROWED" FROM TKR BY Mr John,CAN YOU, PERHAPS, ELABORATE ON THAT?
PRETTY TRICK REALLY,BORROW A PILE OFF YA COMPANY,GO PERSONALY BANKRUPT,SETTLE TWO and WALK WITH THE BOROWINGS...AND THE REST.

I heard yesterday the distribution of funds are set for the end of this month prior to Bathurst so again this makes your claims questionable as obviously you are saying people are owed money yet obviously they have not made a claim or could it be they have no grounds to in the first place and you are just frustrated your stories are showing up as simple lies.

THE DISTRIBUTION OF OVER $1.3M to TWO CLAIMANTS of DJs.
TKRs MANY CREDITORS HAVE NO RIGHT TO LODGE CLAIMS AGAINST DJs ESTATE, DO THEY!
CLAIMS QUESTIONABLE is...HOW MANY OF THEM and HOW MUCH ARE THEY COLLECTIVELY OWED?

You have also said previously Kayne Scott owned the ex 888 car. If that is the case then why has Kayne not sold it? Is it because there is more to the blatant lies you tell as if he owns it there is absolutely no reason for him not having sold it.

BLATANT LIES? I DONT HAVE THE IMAGINATION TO MAKE THIS SH!T UP.
I NEVER SAID HE OWNED IT,I SAID HE PAID FOR IT. IT CAME COMPLETE,NOW ITS AN ENGINE /TRANS LESS ROLLING HULK.
MAYBE HE WANTS TO KEEP IT.

It looks to me that your attempts to discredit Mr John and or TKR are not honorable. I say this inline with the OA giving the green light for Mr John to proceed with his annulment.

I CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO DISCREDIT Mr John, HE HAS ACHIEVED THAT ALL BY HIS OWN ACTIONS.IN LINE WITH HIS PAST RECORDED PERFORMANCE AND DENIALS.A GREEN LIGHT MAYBE BUT HAS Mr John HONOURED ALL HIS OBLIGATIONS TO THE OA? I DONT THINK SO, AT LEAST NOT YET.
I'D HAZARD THAT GUESS.

Again I say to you option8head if Mr John or TKR owed so many staff members money why have they not come forth over the last 6 months while they have had the perfect opportunity to do so and put a claim in against Mr John in his Bankruptcy?.

THEY HAVE BEEN COMING FORTH FOR YEARS,WELL DOCUMENTED,BUT AGAIN I REMIND, YOU DJs PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY HAS NO RELEVANCE TO TKRs DEBTORS,AS YOU WELL KNOW.
THERE HAS NEVER,I REPEAT, NEVER BEEN A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO BE PAID BY DJ...WHAT ROT!

Maybe you should just admit you may have got it wrong and leave it at that.

NAH IF THE SH!T FITS Mr John SHOULD WEAR IT IMO! KIWI STYLE.
KIWI COIN AND ABILITY IS WHAT Mr David Paul John HAS DINED ON,AND KIWIs DESERVE WAY WAY BETTER THAN THIS.

O and good on the guy getting off his but to sell merchandise at Mitre 10. Ever thought this was one of the teams sponsors?

GETTING OFF HIS BUTT? ITS POCKET MONEY and HAS THE CURRENT MERCHANDISE SUPPLIER BEEN PAID? THE LAST ONE HASN"T.
NOR THE ONES BEFORE THAT.
MITRE 10 USED TO BE, ARE THEY STILL OR IS IT YET ANOTHER ILLUSION?
A CAR PARK BOOT SALE WITH FLASH.

Either way I for one will never knock someone for being proactive unlike you are obviously prepared to do which I think shows your true character..
I WILL NEVER KNOCK AN HONEST, TOILER,THIS GUY ON THE OTHER HAND DESERVES FURTHER SCRUTINY IMO. SHOWACTIVE...ALL ONE BIG ACT IMO.
MY CHARACTER? ...YOU WANNA BUY A DUCK?

Hi pecker ...how they hangin? I hear you too.
Old 10 Sep 2009, 03:05 (Ref:2537470)   #127
Falcadore
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Falcadore should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why bother? V8 Supercar's never going to let him hold a REC ever again are they?

There are no chances left.
Old 10 Sep 2009, 05:37 (Ref:2537511)   #128
smokin'joe
Veteran

smokin'joe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
option8head you told me to pull my head in back a few months ago and watch this space regarding Mr John..................................................................................O and good on the guy getting off his but to sell merchandise at Mitre 10. Ever thought this was one of the teams sponsors??

Either way I for one will never knock someone for being proactive unlike you are obviously prepared to do which I think shows your true character..
Hi David John, good to see you used own your log-in, but then i guess your accountants log-in (the one you have previously used) has been blocked.i guess since no-one wants to play with you anymore, you have got used to talking to yourself, about yourself...........well thats how your post reads anyways.
have fun at Bathurst.................if you get there!!!!!
Old 10 Sep 2009, 05:43 (Ref:2537512)   #129
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcadore View Post
Why bother? V8 Supercar's never going to let him hold a REC ever again are they?

You would like to think this is the case, but the TKR brand name is still alleged to be inherently strong, so if the alleged 2nd round in 2011 in NZ were to be real, perhaps an even larger Kiwi presence may be required in the series...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 10 Sep 2009, 06:59 (Ref:2537535)   #130
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:

they let Tom back, whats the difference
Old 10 Sep 2009, 07:05 (Ref:2537539)   #131
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Because Mr Walkinshaw carried the blessing of Holden and Holden-supported teams!
That's gotta help..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 10 Sep 2009, 07:06 (Ref:2537541)   #132
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin'joe View Post
Hi David John, good to see you used own your log-in, but then i guess your accountants log-in (the one you have previously used) has been blocked.i guess since no-one wants to play with you anymore, you have got used to talking to yourself, about yourself...........well thats how your post reads anyways.
have fun at Bathurst.................if you get there!!!!!

The OA has to give him travelling permission,something tells me that may not be forthcoming as things ride at present.
We don't want our boy "slip sliding away" now ,do we?
Old 10 Sep 2009, 08:06 (Ref:2537578)   #133
DJJ
Racer

DJJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
option8head you told me to pull my head in back a few months ago and watch this space regarding Mr John.

You have for many months now continued to try and gather support from you negative comments, sometimes comments you make in reply to your own posts.

You keep saying about all these staff Mr John owes funds to but correct me if I am wrong but all of these people will have been able to put in a claim to the Official Assignee recently if they where genuinely owed something by Mr John.

The only way a claim could not be paid is if a false claim was submitted and the OA makes that decision no else.

The OA also looks though all GST related info so again your misleading comments re unpaid GST,ACC levys,PAYE etc seem to be malicious as an OA would not give their approval for Mr John to go and get his annulment as they have if they had not finished looking through all his financials which is simply what their job is to do.

I heard yesterday the distribution of funds are set for the end of this month prior to Bathurst so again this makes your claims questionable as obviously you are saying people are owed money yet obviously they have not made a claim or could it be they have no grounds to in the first place and you are just frustrated your stories are showing up as simple lies.

You have also said previously Kayne Scott owned the ex 888 car. If that is the case then why has Kayne not sold it? Is it because there is more to the blatant lies you tell as if he owns it there is absolutely no reason for him not having sold it.

It looks to me that your attempts to discredit Mr John and or TKR are not honorable. I say this inline with the OA giving the green light for Mr John to proceed with his annulment.

Again I say to you option8head if Mr John or TKR owed so many staff members money why have they not come forth over the last 6 months while they have had the perfect opportunity to do so and put a claim in against Mr John in his Bankruptcy?.

Maybe you should just admit you may have got it wrong and leave it at that.

O and good on the guy getting off his but to sell merchandise at Mitre 10. Ever thought this was one of the teams sponsors??

Do you ever get sick of talking about yourself in third person David.

It always sounds so twisted, good on ya for sticking to it though...... Only thing consistent.

Keep up the dream always good for a laugh.

Everyone knows someone that knows the truth and it's not your version.
Old 10 Sep 2009, 08:48 (Ref:2537597)   #134
Falcadore
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
they let Tom back, whats the difference
As GTR said, and Tom was kicked out by Kelvin. A decision that someone else might not have made.

And you know damn well there are always double standards for big battalions.

Sure the TKR brad name might be strong but if the holder of the brand was going to try and flog it to anyone else you would have thought it would have been done by now.

And any new New Zealand team would likely want a new identity so they are not limiting their potential corporate pull by having to begin their proposals with, "No we are not connected to the previous entity known as..."
Old 10 Sep 2009, 11:11 (Ref:2537671)   #135
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
"No we are not connected to the previous entity known as..."
I agree with your post Falcodore,
But not totally with the last sentence...no pun intended.
I don't want to be putting yet another good idea up for DJ to exploit,
Like the twin Supercar rides I blew about way back.

BUT... with what I've observed and heard so far, If huey and his cohorts were to evaporate with a fitting reward for their work.After the washings been put out to dry I believe the support may well prove to be greater than before.
The concept is a winner and so are Kiwis.
As I said way back,I know previous sponsors and knowing what they now know,if new owners come to the fore and the above recieve the recognition they deserve.I believe the suport will be there.
You know, some of these folk couldn't give a rats about racing cars,But they were keen to do their bit for NZ Sportsmen and Sportswomen and to be involved with other positive people.

AO1... these former $$$ need to see some closure,they are feeling a bit bloody minded now most of them, seeing the "simple lies/blatant BS/ confirming intensions...yada yada yada" posted by your alter ego.
All voice concerns as they see Hot laps [Sold Out] as they are well aware that these new purchasers risk the same fate as themselves.
And its ****ing them off!
BTW did you see the new Fair Go programme Wednesday nite?

DJJ...... and your last line...
Thats where fresh support may come from as well IMO...Kiwis who know someone...who want to know the truth...and to see this turned around.

Please dont try to capitalise on another of my ideas.
This [ the EX $$$ Folks views ] DOES NOT mean "the brand" is worth more in your market place.
It simply means, as you found a while back in Aussie,there may still be those who are prepared to buy you out.
MO...If there is...go for it...
If not...I recon you've screwed yourself.
Here's another excerpt from that post way back..."the noise around me at the moment is unanimous"
Old 10 Sep 2009, 12:12 (Ref:2537711)   #136
Average Punter
Veteran

Australia
a drug store in Wagga
Average Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAverage Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAverage Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I swear I've read your posts 20 times opinion8head but I'm lost.
So typed this post into babelfish to see if maybe I'd missed something in the translation and I get

I agree with its post Falcodore, but not totally with the last sentence… no wordplay intended. I don' t would like to state still another good idea, so that DJ uses, like the DoppelSupercar trips burned through I over way back. BUT… with which I' VE up to now observes and belongs, if huey and its Kohorten were to be evaporated, with a suitable reward for their work. After the cleaning believe to dry out set, around me, the support can be well more largely than before. The concept is a winner and thus is Kiwis. Since I said way back, I know preceding promoters and the knowledge, which they know now, if new owners come to the front part and to mentioned the above, receive you the acknowledgment, which they earn. I believe that is suport there. They know, some these peoples couldn' t give rats over current cars, but they were their point for NZ sportsman and Sportswomen to be done sharply and into other positive people with be included. AO1… this former necessity to see something latches believe to see it to a point, those bloody now most them cared and are " simple lies/glaring BSbestätigenintensions… yada yada yada" announced by their older ego. All language interests, how there they see the hot laps [sold off] it well to note that these new buyers risk the same fate as. And its **** ing it away! You saw BTW the new fair, to go to program Wednesday nite? DJJ ...... and your last line… That is, where new support of the IMO… Kiwis in addition to come knows, which knows someone…, who the truth knows… and this would like to see, which is turned around. Please do not try to write on others of my ideas largely. This [the ex people opinions] meant does not " brand" more is worth in your market place. It meant simply, as you when back on Australians found, can those there still be, which are prepared to buy you out. MO…, if it gives…, strive it… on if not… I outdated you' VE screwed itself. Here' s another excerpt of this post way back… " the noises around me are at this moment unanimous"

It's all so much clearer now...
Punters Beer Fest. Indy 02, Clipsal 03, Winton 04, Paperclip 05, Darwin 06, Oran Park 07, Phillip Island 08, Sandown 09, Townsville 10, Symmons 11, Eastern Creek 12, Winton 13. Townsville 14. Paperclip 15, Sandown 16, Symmons 17, PI 18, The Bend 19
Old 10 Sep 2009, 12:42 (Ref:2537741)   #137
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing so much now it hurts. People at work are looking at me strangely.
Old 10 Sep 2009, 15:03 (Ref:2537824)   #138
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
if huey and its Kohorten were to be evaporated... LOL

That's going in my signature, that is.
Old 10 Sep 2009, 15:25 (Ref:2537837)   #139
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Punter View Post
I swear I've read your posts 20 times opinion8head but I'm lost.
So typed this post into babelfish to see if maybe I'd missed something in the translation and I get

I agree with its post Falcodore, but not totally with the last sentence… no wordplay intended. I don' t would like to state still another good idea, so that DJ uses, like the DoppelSupercar trips burned through I over way back. BUT… with which I' VE up to now observes and belongs, if huey and its Kohorten were to be evaporated, with a suitable reward for their work. After the cleaning believe to dry out set, around me, the support can be well more largely than before. The concept is a winner and thus is Kiwis. Since I said way back, I know preceding promoters and the knowledge, which they know now, if new owners come to the front part and to mentioned the above, receive you the acknowledgment, which they earn. I believe that is suport there. They know, some these peoples couldn' t give rats over current cars, but they were their point for NZ sportsman and Sportswomen to be done sharply and into other positive people with be included. AO1… this former necessity to see something latches believe to see it to a point, those bloody now most them cared and are " simple lies/glaring BSbestätigenintensions… yada yada yada" announced by their older ego. All language interests, how there they see the hot laps [sold off] it well to note that these new buyers risk the same fate as. And its **** ing it away! You saw BTW the new fair, to go to program Wednesday nite? DJJ ...... and your last line… That is, where new support of the IMO… Kiwis in addition to come knows, which knows someone…, who the truth knows… and this would like to see, which is turned around. Please do not try to write on others of my ideas largely. This [the ex people opinions] meant does not " brand" more is worth in your market place. It meant simply, as you when back on Australians found, can those there still be, which are prepared to buy you out. MO…, if it gives…, strive it… on if not… I outdated you' VE screwed itself. Here' s another excerpt of this post way back… " the noises around me are at this moment unanimous"

It's all so much clearer now...
Where's an universal translator when you need it? As long it's not in Klingonese, we're fine.
Old 11 Sep 2009, 01:59 (Ref:2538125)   #140
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Sorry guys,wasn't very clear eh.
Av punter, you translation is babelfish?...
It was funny...
let me try again. At the beginning...

opinion8head

8 Mar 2009, 10:53 AM
Post #1

Hi ALL

Things are tough all over for OUR TEAM as you are mostly aware.

Half way into my bottle of JD [just ice no coke thanks] some of my mates recon the writings on the wall, NEW START!

Soo.. Here goes , Mark P successfully gains control via the assignee..

Bernie's there cos hes still owed heaps....And he still is Keen to see the original format followed ...Kaynes involved cos his bucks paid for the 888 Falcon that’s abandoned in Oz..

Ross and Jimmy wanna help cos they still need paying...and they haven’t had a change of heart re TKRs potential...the merchandise guys out of pocket but still sees the positives of being involved..Supply to satisfy demand...of customers/fans/sponsors..

Friends of the team in possession of the old Hot laps Holden ,well capable of Running it [from their own workshop/and the driving skills to pedal said cars out of the same shop ] to satisfy hot laps sold in 07 not yet enjoyed by purchasers...The same guys built and raced a Ford a while ago.. So..maybe they could get the Falcon going and run that for Hot Laps ALSO..how many teams run both makes for fans to enjoy?

[My mates just filled my glass again and he’s wearing his old TKR Holden jacket, He thinks its a great idea].. A bit of banter regarding who might come out of the woodwork wanting monies overdue..can we get them back to help the new format TEAM..? .a unanimous YES we recon, cos passion for racing is what got them here in the 1st place..they are ****ed at DJ/ Evo tag team style ,without the twins its ALL GO they recon..

smokin'joe on a site dared to suggest things get sorted so well a 2 car team is where TKR CAN evolve..YEE HAAA!...sounds fine to me..

What about drivers you ask?..Well MAYBE ..IF..[out of ice this glass's got a bit more bite] my board of directors are getting rowdy now..

DRIVER LINEUP....Kayne Scott/Johnny Mac...........seniors

Gene Rollinson/Chris Pither......rookies

These drivers we recon deserve a fair suck of the sav..For starters..

Mechs /techs... An abundance of talent... previously selected.. possibly available in the future? Wages was their only issue or lack of.I doubt any of them would refuse a PAYING JOB. The passion for racing hasn’t left any of them, I’d hazzard that guess..

SPONSORS....I know of former sponsors that would renew their interest in the TEAM and would bring friends into TKRs Support Base once

DJs gone and the noise around me at the moment is a unanimous DJs HISTORY...NO ONE wants to be DEALT TO by DJ any

more!!

DJs talent for finding quality people to staff the team was great, Bazz made reference to the fine young men /women that have been through the opportunity of a lifetime to gain experience in Supercars..Bazz is proud of his team..Why not make it something ALL NZ can be PROUD OF? Holden 51 /mountainstar /DJJ/and all the other positive posters ..ANYTHING YOU CAN ADD?

Well folks that my bottle dry ..Feeling Fine..Right now anyway..Hangover due in 6 hrs ..my mates.. OOHHH pretty stroppy at the moment, free speech assured here, or look out. Hind sight being 20/20 I hope we all share these sentiments tomorrow..

Haere Ra

That was then,
Old 11 Sep 2009, 02:37 (Ref:2538136)   #141
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
What was a damn good session with the chaps...back in march.
7 months Later... with assistance of Jack D again...IFU.

So try this, the expanded version.Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcadore
"No we are not connected to the previous entity known as..."

I agree with your post Falcodore,
But not totally with the last “sentence”...no pun intended.
[a vague reference to the possibility of incarcerations mentioned by some,]
As
[The above disclaimer that Falcadore has suggested may not be required if it all comes out with the wash, as publicity would be huge IMO]
I don't want to be putting yet another good idea up for DJ to exploit,[tongue in cheek]
Like the twin Supercar rides I blew about [proposed] way back. [My post, March 09]

BUT... with what I've observed and heard so far, If huey and his cohorts[those who won’t pay the bills and their support group] were to evaporate[disappear…not be available for public comment for a time perhaps] with a fitting reward for their work.[not be available for public comment for a time perhaps]After the washings been put out to dry[after extensive official enquiries and the associated publicity] I believe the support may well prove to be greater than before.[people will know the sham is over, and that, may well gain additional support]
The concept is a winner and so are Kiwis.[we usually do ok at stuff]
As I said way back,[March 09]]I know some of the previous sponsors and knowing what they now know,[that everyone’s been screwed]if new owners come to the fore and the above receive the recognition they deserve.[not be available for public comment for a while]I believe the support will be there.
You know, some of these folk couldn't give a rats about racing cars,[non petrol heads] But they were keen to do their bit for NZ Sportsmen and Sportswomen and to be involved with other positive people.[If it suits people they will support stuff]

AO1... these former $$$[sponsors/purchasers/staff/fans] need to see some closure,[would like to see this act investigated]they are feeling a bit bloody minded now[want someone’s guts for garters] most of them, seeing the "simple lies/blatant BS/ confirming intensions...yada yada yada"[bunkum or the TKR Sites amazing public announcements] ] posted by your alter ego.[Mr John]
All voice concerns[a bit outraged] as they see Hot laps [Sold Out]…[TKR Site]… as they are well aware that these new purchasers risk the same fate as themselves.[lost their money]
And its ****ing them off![ they’re not laughing]
BTW did you see the new Fair Go programme Wednesday night?[consumer advocacy program. Where’s my Money, an opportunity for additional illumination and publicity]

DJJ...... and your last line... [surely this is self explanatory]
That’s where fresh support may come from as well IMO...Kiwis who know someone...who want to know the truth...and to see this turned around.
[People will know the sham is over and return to backing this concept, an opinion based on discussions held with former $$$ Folk March09...Mentioned in that post. Since confirmed by others but subject to a suitable outcome.
[Mandatory Evaporation or Fitting Rewards…your choice]

Please don’t try to capitalise on another of my ideas.
[Reference to my post March 09, hot lap cars idea, now available via TKRs site]
This [the former $$$ Folks views…if TKR gains suitable ownership they will return] DOES NOT mean "the brand" is worth more in your market place.
[TKRs executives’ performances have established the value of this entity]
It simply means, as you found a while back in Aussie, [Ross and Co, with their offer] there may still be those who are prepared to buy you out. [Highly unlikely now but I’m an optimist]
MO...If there is...go for it...[My opinion, if you’ve got a buyer option, take it!]
If not...I recon you've screwed yourself. [that Karma thing or You reap what you sow]
Here's another excerpt from that post way back..."the noise around me at the moment is unanimous” [March 09 after we ran out of coke and ice, TKR is History, Condensed less expletives]

Yeah we had hangovers...BUT...
Unfortunately we don't quite share the same sentiments now as it has become obvious to most involved that this act has been consistent even before the America's Cup spectator boat deals.So really no one had a chance.It has been very well done...And so have WE.

Old 11 Sep 2009, 05:17 (Ref:2538190)   #142
BlueBlood
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
BlueBlood should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I too have struggled to understand what is posted by opinion8head.

I think the link below sums it up nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6uEMOeDZsA&feature=fvst

or if not, I think the general gist is as follows:

TKR Concept = good
David John + TKR very bad
Old 11 Sep 2009, 05:22 (Ref:2538191)   #143
rrswife
Rookie

New Zealand
rrswife should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
I too have struggled to understand what is posted by opinion8head.

Agree Blueblood - just quietly I think he likes the sound of this voice (words) and he like the Smilies men!!!

Can some just send the men in white coats and put him out of his misery!
Old 11 Sep 2009, 06:08 (Ref:2538204)   #144
smokin'joe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrswife View Post
Agree Blueblood - just quietly I think he likes the sound of this voice (words) and he like the Smilies men!!!
quite correct, thats why David posts in 3rd person

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrswife View Post
Can some just send the men in white coats and put him out of his misery!
it would far more pleasant to see David suffer a long and painful death, about 9 years would do, as that is roughly how long he's been ripping Kiwis.
Old 11 Sep 2009, 06:51 (Ref:2538225)   #145
Falcadore
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by opinion8head View Post
Much much gibberish
I feel proud to have contributed to the triggering of such hilarious corruptions of the English language. Gives me quite a buzz as Beer O'Clock approaches.

Seriously, no matter how strong the TKR brand maybe, why wouldn't you start afresh with a new identity?

New Zealand Racers (RacerZ)
Kiwi V8 Racing
The Black Helmets (variation of All Blacks, Tall Blacks, Black Caps etc)
Silver Fern Racing
NZR (pronounced En-Zed-Are)
Bathurst Bound Kiwis
(All) Black Thunder Racing
(All) Black Lightning Racing

Just for free a few tarnish free identities.
Old 11 Sep 2009, 07:47 (Ref:2538247)   #146
smokin'joe
Veteran

Quote:
I feel proud to have contributed to the triggering of such hilarious corruptions of the English language. Gives me quite a buzz as Beer O'Clock approaches.

Seriously, no matter how strong the TKR brand maybe, why wouldn't you start afresh with a new identity?

New Zealand Racers (RacerZ)
Kiwi V8 Racing
The Black Helmets (variation of All Blacks, Tall Blacks, Black Caps etc)
Silver Fern Racing
NZR (pronounced En-Zed-Are)
Bathurst Bound Kiwis
(All) Black Thunder Racing
(All) Black Lightning Racing

Just for free a few tarnish free identities.
don't give David (aussie 01) more ideas
Old 11 Sep 2009, 10:20 (Ref:2538357)   #147
davester
Racer

davester should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why is it that the supposed saviours of the Kiwi V8Supercar team linger around a rotting carcass embroilled in red tape?

If the desire and intent is genuine, they'd have gone and purchased a franchise and hit the track by now. Surely purporting to being ready to revive TKR is nothing more than a smokescreen to disguise the FACT that these saviours do not have the resources to action their desires at this present time. You ain't gonna get a franchise for nix lads.

And to anyone in the industry that gave TKR a "line of credit", while the outcome is disappointing, surely some of the blame lays within for dealing with him despite his trail of wreckage.
Old 11 Sep 2009, 10:36 (Ref:2538369)   #148
smokin'joe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davester View Post
Why is it that the supposed saviours of the Kiwi V8Supercar team linger around a rotting carcass embroilled in red tape?

If the desire and intent is genuine, they'd have gone and purchased a franchise and hit the track by now. Surely purporting to being ready to revive TKR is nothing more than a smokescreen to disguise the FACT that these saviours do not have the resources to action their desires at this present time. You ain't gonna get a franchise for nix lads.

And to anyone in the industry that gave TKR a "line of credit", while the outcome is disappointing, surely some of the blame lays within for dealing with him despite his trail of wreckage.
i think you'll find most of the people that wanted in, whilst TKR still had the REC, are guys that were burnt in one way or another by Mr John.
Old 11 Sep 2009, 11:51 (Ref:2538438)   #149
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
so? if they were burnt , then all the more reason to get it.

but they didnt
Old 11 Sep 2009, 20:48 (Ref:2538767)   #150
EZY PEEL
Rookie

New Zealand
Auckland, NZ in my PIMPED F150
EZY PEEL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a TKR jacket in my wardrobe. It cost me alot of money and I would gladly wear it again if the team (TKR) was brought back but under a different management structure.

The name is out there and it is well recognised in NZ, espically in the 8 - 14 year old kids who have seen this NZ icon at karting events, Mitre 10 Mega, on the national money collection tour and espically racing on the TV againsts dads HRT or FPR.

The majority of the NZ public and TV watchers don't know the behind the sceens B.S. and just want to support NZ/Kiwi cause thats what we do.

If future management can somehow hang onto the brand then they allready have one hell of a head start!!