Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 21 Jul 2005, 12:53 (Ref:1360080)   #676
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy mole
Hmm. I just looked up Moreau on the Euroseries site and it was such a shock that I had to check out all the others. It looks like most of them of them tumbled down from the very top of the ugly tree. Either that or the photographer is complete rubbish!
Well BF3 ain't that much better....
Old 21 Jul 2005, 13:00 (Ref:1360089)   #677
Emma
Racer

England
Shropshire, UK
Emma should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah the pics on the BF3 site aren't much better. I reckon they have the same photographer
Old 21 Jul 2005, 13:06 (Ref:1360096)   #678
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You have to look back on the BF3 site for decent pics.

And Emma, there I was expecting you to come back with "Alvaro," "Dirani" etc....
Old 21 Jul 2005, 13:06 (Ref:1360098)   #679
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Actually, I think the actual photos on the BF3 site probably are better (although there are a couple of shockers!), but it's hard to make much of a passport style photo. I'd prefer to see decent casual shots.
Old 21 Jul 2005, 13:12 (Ref:1360105)   #680
Suze
Veteran

England
Agree, they're pretty formal portrait style stuff depending who you're looking at ,though then again so are the Euroseries (depending which drivers you look at!).
Old 21 Jul 2005, 13:27 (Ref:1360124)   #681
Suze
Veteran

England
Just looked over photos...BF3 ones are funny (Lewis and Asmer for example, look very different to normal!) but others pass, eg Senna and Parente. Euroseries is fun too - see what everyone means re Moreau, think it's the smile that makes him look like he was hit with the ugly stick.
Old 21 Jul 2005, 16:24 (Ref:1360212)   #682
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i think you have to see to understand...

i should probably shut up now, considering my lack of coherant thoughts about the racing, it's wrong that i should have more opinions on semi-clothed fellas...
Old 21 Jul 2005, 16:35 (Ref:1360227)   #683
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
I thought you had a camera and could therefore share...
Old 21 Jul 2005, 16:39 (Ref:1360229)   #684
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
now see i do have a camera, and i spotted an absolutely quality asm spanner, but sadly, the zoom on it is a bit pants, and short of standing in front of them and making a fool of ones self, there's not much i can do i'm afraid

and besides, that would mean i *had* to share...
Old 21 Jul 2005, 18:42 (Ref:1360319)   #685
Suze
Veteran

England
spoil sport!
Old 21 Jul 2005, 21:03 (Ref:1360435)   #686
Emma
Racer

England
Shropshire, UK
yeah you spoil sport Bella!!
Old 22 Jul 2005, 00:04 (Ref:1360506)   #687
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
no, just discreet...
Old 22 Jul 2005, 09:09 (Ref:1360658)   #688
Emma
Racer

England
Shropshire, UK
Of course lol
Old 22 Jul 2005, 18:23 (Ref:1360980)   #689
Suze
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
no, just discreet...
excuses!
Old 29 Jul 2005, 10:27 (Ref:1366459)   #690
Miranda
Rookie

Netherlands
Zoetermeer - the Netherlands
Miranda should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Going on-topic again... I have to admit that I believe that Nelsinho Piquet is the cutest. Eeveryone always believes that he is so arrogant, but I have met him a couple of times and got a great laugh and nice talk.
Great talent too hope he makes it into F1.

Edit:
But of course most BF3 boys are very fine too like Senna... he's sooo cute!
Old 12 Aug 2005, 15:01 (Ref:1380743)   #691
Chica Latina
Rookie

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Chica Latina should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello, I'm new here....hello and I support Fernando Alonso, Giancarlo Fisichella, Nico Rosberg and Nelson Piquet......

Old 21 Sep 2005, 09:41 (Ref:1412944)   #692
Chica Latina
Rookie

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Chica Latina should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can I put here photograph?
Old 26 Sep 2005, 14:12 (Ref:1416930)   #693
rookiesdad
Rookie

rookiesdad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.caseynealracing.com/redbull_semi_images.htm