Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 25 May 2020, 04:14 (Ref:3978167)   #91
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I mean, seriously. This type of finish is why people have stopped watching. Draw straws. Here's your winner. Accept it.

BULLSH1T!!!
Old 25 May 2020, 04:14 (Ref:3978168)   #92
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Such a good green race for the most part.

Chase got back to third, but it was an odd choice.
Old 25 May 2020, 12:09 (Ref:3978201)   #93
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was the wrong choice in hindsight and at the time! I was yelling at all of it. They ran 600 miles. The race was OVER!!
Old 25 May 2020, 16:48 (Ref:3978239)   #94
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
I understand the green white checker rule, it's been used a while. I guess it's not for everyone. Anyway Johnson loses second place on a technicality
Old 25 May 2020, 18:30 (Ref:3978264)   #95
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I understand the green white checker rule, it's been used a while. I guess it's not for everyone. Anyway Johnson loses second place on a technicality
I guess Chase gets second! Maybe Keso gets DQed later this week and the guy that actually led at the end of 600 miles will win!!

GWC rule, the Chase, stages; all stupid, fake winning and dumbing down of the sport. That said, I'm kinda glad this happened. I won't a second more on the series this year
Old 26 May 2020, 03:02 (Ref:3978319)   #96
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lies, you face more than a month before other racing starts up
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.
Old 26 May 2020, 13:41 (Ref:3978420)   #97
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Lies, you face more than a month before other racing starts up
Bet. I feel genuinely duped by they're stupidity again. And listening to Mike Joy and Jeff Gordon call races makes it a little easier to tune out.
Old 26 May 2020, 14:52 (Ref:3978432)   #98
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
I agree, NASCAR has gone down the pan with gimmicks such as the chase and three parts. But I can live with the green white checker
Old 27 May 2020, 16:11 (Ref:3978694)   #99
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Chase got some revenge on the Busch sister in a truck. Hadn't driven a truck in 3 years and got the win over Kyle. Although Kyle was coming hard and only a lap down truck stopped his pass.

https://racer.com/2020/05/27/chase-e...er-kyle-busch/
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.
Old 27 May 2020, 16:16 (Ref:3978697)   #100
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It was good and it was clean.

Given Chase hasn't driven a truck for years, most if not all the people in the team he hasn't worked with and being up against Kyle shows just how good he is.

I think it's when, not if, he'll win a Cup championship.

And if he runs some more Truck races in the meantime it will keep Kyle on his toes.
Old 27 May 2020, 21:34 (Ref:3978795)   #101
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I guess Chase gets second! Maybe Keso gets DQed later this week and the guy that actually led at the end of 600 miles will win!!

GWC rule, the Chase, stages; all stupid, fake winning and dumbing down of the sport. That said, I'm kinda glad this happened. I won't a second more on the series this year
Just watched the 1 hour highlight show, I was having beauty sleep when the race was run.

Yeah, dumb artificial nonsense. If the race distance happens under yellow that should be that in my books.

I hate the stage stuff too, that's more Mickey Mouse Disney Super Mario Kart Racing. It shouldn't be a thing in what is the pinnacle of US motorsport. I bet the drivers don't want this, and I'd bet Dale would be very vocal if he were still with us.

And they can bin the Chase playoff nonsense too. I only want one Chase in NASCAR and for him to be strapped in the #9!

Good race, wrong damn result.
Old 27 May 2020, 22:55 (Ref:3978806)   #102
S griffin
Veteran

Itís not easy to watch NASCAR. Too many gimmicks, although as I said I can live with green white checker. The stage thing though is not NASCAR. It doesnít add anything to it, just takes away the importance of the whole. It doesnít help either the drivers canít say much for fear of getting into from the anti free speech NASCAR bigwigs. And the chase has had itís day, itís got more and more ridiculous all the time. Let the best driver over a season win, not one who gets lucky in the last part.
Old 29 May 2020, 11:06 (Ref:3979120)   #103
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Attaboy!

Worth staying up for that one
Old 29 May 2020, 17:35 (Ref:3979224)   #104
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Yup. Heard Chase won. Maybe if I don't for the rest of the year, he'll win the Championship.
Old 30 May 2020, 00:16 (Ref:3979254)   #105
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just caught up. Woo. Go Chase. And his name reminds you of something stupid about NASCAR.