Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 19 Mar 2016, 11:13 (Ref:3624189)   #1
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Happy Birthday JohnGee

I know its historic racing and you may get the hump about me putting this here....but John comes from Historic Racing so I think he has earned it

Happy Birthday Mr Gee (Smith)
Old 19 Mar 2016, 12:07 (Ref:3624198)   #2
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Happy birthday John
Old 19 Mar 2016, 12:12 (Ref:3624199)   #3
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Certainly not a problem for me, Claire ! Definitely an 'historic' tenther.

Many happy returns of the day, John. I hope there's cake......
Old 19 Mar 2016, 12:17 (Ref:3624200)   #4
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yep, many happy returns John. I hope you are relaxing - maybe watching Goodwood on live streaming?
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!
Old 19 Mar 2016, 13:48 (Ref:3624229)   #5
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Thank you all very much

Thank you all so much for your good wishes
As John Turner has suspected, I'm watching the Goodwood streaming. Very professional for a 'club' meeting and nearly as good as being there!
Channel 4/F1 coverage is dreadful apart from Mark Webber and I don't pretend to understand the qualifying procedure - I'm still a 'grumpy old man'
Thank you all again.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 15:08 (Ref:3624295)   #6
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy Birthday mate, from one Grumpy Old Git to another.
Old 19 Mar 2016, 17:12 (Ref:3624387)   #7
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
John, the world needs grumpy old men!

And as for qualifying, the TV crew didn't understand it either.......
Old 19 Mar 2016, 17:53 (Ref:3624431)   #8
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Mine tomorrow 😀😀😀
Old 19 Mar 2016, 17:54 (Ref:3624432)   #9
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Sorry happy birthday John . Not seen you for ages but you are still my favorate C an C
Old 19 Mar 2016, 18:41 (Ref:3624463)   #10
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Sorry happy birthday John . Not seen you for ages but you are still my favorate C an C
What's a C an C? Is it the same as a C ot C ? If so.... I will remember that... I remember everything
Old 19 Mar 2016, 22:00 (Ref:3624638)   #11
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Yes happy birthday John, sorry it's late but haven't been in long after driving back from Goodwood.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 20 Mar 2016, 10:05 (Ref:3625093)   #12
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Belated best wishes John.
Old 20 Mar 2016, 16:13 (Ref:3625189)   #13
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Mine tomorrow ������
I know that we're nearly 'twins' Ian. Happy birthday.
Old 21 Mar 2016, 13:45 (Ref:3625533)   #14
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
From one grumpy bugger to another.Hope you had a good one!
Old 21 Mar 2016, 14:03 (Ref:3625547)   #15
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
From one grumpy bugger to another.Hope you had a good one!
You have 'grumpyness" that I can only hope to aspire to John.
Old 21 Mar 2016, 17:34 (Ref:3625628)   #16
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, very happy birthday John bloke #birthday #hashtag
Old 21 Mar 2016, 18:43 (Ref:3625669)   #17
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

Thank you Peter. Gutted for you yesterday and hope it wasn't too expensive? Perhaps you found the right 'bit' in Halfords earlier?
Old 21 Mar 2016, 18:45 (Ref:3625671)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes I replaced the trailer number plate that was stolen over the weekend. #*******s
Old 21 Mar 2016, 19:01 (Ref:3625678)   #19
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Happy birthday John, you must be catching me up !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !