Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 Jun 2020, 11:23 (Ref:3982598)   #101
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Anyone else got a slightly vague email concerning the survey filled out a few weeks ago and a tailored offer? Attached is another survey!
Old 18 Jun 2020, 11:40 (Ref:3982606)   #102
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, I got it. Did the survey. There was mention of paying another €80 for a 'special 24 hours of Le Mans fan offer', but I've no idea what that means. Perhaps you'll be allowed to go if you swell their coffers even more!?
Old 18 Jun 2020, 11:55 (Ref:3982612)   #103
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've had nothing since last year.
Old 18 Jun 2020, 11:57 (Ref:3982613)   #104
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And just as I wrote the above I got the e mail.
Old 18 Jun 2020, 12:06 (Ref:3982615)   #105
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i got the same and also the announcement re September email
Old 18 Jun 2020, 12:06 (Ref:3982616)   #106
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yes, I got it. Did the survey. There was mention of paying another €80 for a 'special 24 hours of Le Mans fan offer', but I've no idea what that means. Perhaps you'll be allowed to go if you swell their coffers even more!?
I'd better take the extra survey than. See you in september
Old 18 Jun 2020, 12:19 (Ref:3982622)   #107
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
i got the same and also the announcement re September email
Had not realised there was another survey attached, so just did that
Old 14 Jul 2020, 19:10 (Ref:3988275)   #108
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
My new membership card arrived today. The new look of the card is "très chique"
The membership starting date is still 2010, so that is correct.
But coming from "ACO Racing Auto" I now am "ACO 1 + HAO1 + HAO2" (Can't decipher if these are O's/Oscars or 0's/zeros, I am tending towards O's/Oscars)
What the heck does that mean? The girl on the phone asked if I wanted to keep the same membership as before, I said yes and was charged 109 euros for the privilige.

Last edited by vincegail; 14 Jul 2020 at 19:19.
Old 14 Jul 2020, 20:45 (Ref:3988297)   #109
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I tried to find out what i would get extra but was told i still only get 2 discounted tickets, the only benefit she told me i would get was that we could use the aco facilities, So decided to just get the 60 euro one.
Old 14 Jul 2020, 21:19 (Ref:3988304)   #110
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
My new membership card arrived today. The new look of the card is "très chique"
The membership starting date is still 2010, so that is correct.
But coming from "ACO Racing Auto" I now am "ACO 1 + HAO1 + HAO2" (Can't decipher if these are O's/Oscars or 0's/zeros, I am tending towards O's/Oscars)
What the heck does that mean? The girl on the phone asked if I wanted to keep the same membership as before, I said yes and was charged 109 euros for the privilige.
Mine says exactly the same Vince and I paid the same (after being prompted in exactly the same way). It was pretty much the same as I paid last year so I didn't query it at all.
Old 20 Jul 2020, 18:49 (Ref:3989817)   #111
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Had another email from the ACO trying to get me to pay another 50 euro's for the "ultimate fan pack" which seems to give you access to live action on line for the 24hours (will be there hopefully) and on line access to some other stuff the rest of the year. Not sure it is really worth it to be honest
Old 20 Jul 2020, 19:35 (Ref:3989820)   #112
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, I had that last week....
Old 20 Jul 2020, 20:01 (Ref:3989824)   #113
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yes, I had that last week....
You would have thought they had plenty of other things to do at the moment