Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 4 Aug 2002, 08:07 (Ref:349660)   #1
Vortex
Rookie

Vortex should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who will win the FFord Championship ?

So with England having won 5 races after Snett on the bounce and reduced the gap to Barber to 24 points who does everybody think will win now ?
Old 4 Aug 2002, 12:33 (Ref:349794)   #2
Queenie
Rookie

Queenie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It is going to be very close. Barber needs to find his form again if he wants to stop England from winning. It is really goof for FF that there has been other winners as a lot of people had lost interest.
Old 4 Aug 2002, 18:42 (Ref:349933)   #3
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think England will win cos Barber doesnt have the same drive for it anymore.
Old 4 Aug 2002, 20:09 (Ref:349971)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if wesley can use the fact that england's well close to get himself moving again, it should be a good final few races. however, wesley's not doing himself any favours at the moment.
Old 4 Aug 2002, 20:34 (Ref:349981)   #5
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Gaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think it's going to go right down to the wire at Donny.

Next weekend at Knockhill could make or break it though. If Wes can stem England's roll and beat him in Scotland it could be all over but as I say England's on a roll and he's going to take a lot of stopping. That drive at Snetterton last weekend was championship material and certainly a drive of a man brimming with confidence. Victory next weekend for England and theres going to be nothing between the pair with three rounds left.

My personal opinion is that Barber will scrape it at Donny just thanks to the fact that he drives for the works squad and they'll just have the edge if it goes down to the wire.
Old 4 Aug 2002, 20:53 (Ref:349994)   #6
OVERSTEER
Veteran

England
Sheffield, England
OVERSTEER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's going to be a close run thing but it's going to be Westley Barber.
Old 5 Aug 2002, 07:22 (Ref:350207)   #7
Ajay
Rookie

Ajay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Isn't Daniel Clarke racing FFords, IMO he's a pretty good racer.
Old 5 Aug 2002, 08:54 (Ref:350249)   #8
Richard Dean
Rookie

Richard Dean should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think the team mates of both Barber and England will play a part in the outcome. Heylen, Conway, Hines and Kimber-Smith are all quick and can all cost points if they are prepared to help team mates.

Gaz, what makes you think the works team have something in reserve just because they are the works team, don't you think they would have played any trump card by now if they had one? I personally hope it goes down to the wire, I think the race at Snetterton was a great advert for Formula Ford.
Old 5 Aug 2002, 19:12 (Ref:350657)   #9
O'Schumacher
Racer

United Kingdom
Bedfordshire, England
O'Schumacher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here's a conspiracy theory.

If I'm right, team JLR have works support from Van Diemen.
Would they withdraw that support to ensure one of their drivers (ie. Barber) has the upper hand over England?

So I'm a sceptic, but as Murray walker once said,

"Anything can happen in motorsport. And, it usually does".
Old 5 Aug 2002, 21:48 (Ref:350802)   #10
Nina
Racer

Nina should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally posted by Ajay
Isn't Daniel Clarke racing FFords, IMO he's a pretty good racer.
Hi Ajay

Im Daniels Girlfriend...

I know Im Biased but yes, Daniel is a very good racer!
Have you looked at his website? www.danielracing.com

I would be interested to know how and where you heard of Daniel
Old 6 Aug 2002, 13:01 (Ref:351248)   #11
Ajay
Rookie

Ajay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Nina

Hi Ajay

Im Daniels Girlfriend...

I know Im Biased but yes, Daniel is a very good racer!
Have you looked at his website? www.danielracing.com

I would be interested to know how and where you heard of Daniel
hi Nina,
I heard of him from another forum where i'm a member and i just happened to watch him win at Brandshatch indy race on TV. He was quite impressive in that race!
Old 6 Aug 2002, 21:01 (Ref:351676)   #12
Nina
Racer

Nina should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Ajay,

Yes, that race was very good, Daniel was great!

What do you think of the website?
Old 6 Aug 2002, 21:51 (Ref:351750)   #13
Russfeld
Veteran

Russfeld should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its ****, there's nothing useful there. There's not even a photo gallery.
Old 7 Aug 2002, 20:46 (Ref:352582)   #14
danielclarke
Rookie

danielclarke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LOL Russfeld, maybe instead of moaning like a kid about the absence of a photo gallery on my site, you could actually email me through the website (A emailer it does have on their) and suggest to me to put it there.

Sometimes I get to involved in the actual building of my website and fixing bugs, that I forget about the big picture and what I should include in the site. So I would appreciate constructive comments on what to do to make it a better interactive experience for the visitor/fan.

Thanks for your comments Russfield.

Regards

Daniel Clarke
http://www.DanielRacing.com

P.S. Nina really is my girlfriend, unlike lots of impersonators that will no doubt come on the scene on these MB's in the future. So remember! Be nice to Nina! Plus she's also very attractive, but don't take that as an invitation to try chatting her up! She's very happy with me thanks! More than happy even! Ecstatic! She can't get neough of me!!! Have I said too much now? I should go now shouldn't I? Byeee!!
Old 7 Aug 2002, 23:14 (Ref:352698)   #15
Russfeld
Veteran

So let me spell it out really easy

YOUR WEBPAGE IS ****.
Id email you about it, but I allready get enough spam from your page(in spite of never registering it)
Old 7 Aug 2002, 23:16 (Ref:352700)   #16
Russfeld
Veteran

why is C-R-A-P edited? Its not like **** or **** or **** or anything
Old 8 Aug 2002, 09:20 (Ref:352877)   #17
dantley
Rookie

dantley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bit harsh dont you think Russfeld, If Dans running and his own site i dont think its to bad !!!! where do you get off telling him its ****, !!! unless you know him then its fine,

Anyway, good drive at Brans Dan, looked good from what i saw after ending up on the side lines at paddock thanks to Glews mistake.

Good luck for Oulton, ive done no testing there at all so its gona be another tough weekend.

jon.
Old 8 Aug 2002, 11:40 (Ref:352959)   #18
danielclarke
Rookie

danielclarke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good point Jon, thanks matey. I guess some people on here are just superior to us all *looks in Russfeld's direction* I spose we can't all be perfect can we?...

What sort of testing do you do then Jon? You a driver? What do you do?

Daniel
http://www.DanielRacing.com
Old 8 Aug 2002, 12:20 (Ref:352993)   #19
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Well I thought the site looked good... sorry if that upsets you Mr Feld.
Old 8 Aug 2002, 12:44 (Ref:353017)   #20
Francesca
Veteran

Ajman
Hampshire
Francesca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
why should every driver site follow the same format Russfeld? There seems to be pics dotted around the site enough to not need a seperate page for them.

Dan - you were far too polite to him - I'd tell him where to shove his comments!
Old 8 Aug 2002, 12:49 (Ref:353021)   #21
JR Ewing
Veteran

JR Ewing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pardon Russfeld for being picky but the site refers to the BRDC championship which is well out of date for Daniel and shows a testimonial from his manager - not quite 'independant' - is he?
Old 8 Aug 2002, 13:18 (Ref:353057)   #22
dantley
Rookie

Daniel,

Jon Lanceley, Pete Chambers Racing,, given you a run for your money on the ODD occation this year !!!!!!!!

Im racing Formula Ford at Oulton next weekend, we've managed to get together just enough money to race but not test, as has been the case for most races this year, so no doubt on a track like Oulton it wont be an easy weekend.

As for Russfeld just a little bit out of order, some people on here really do go over the top, at least you websites running, mine has just about got a start up page an thats well out of date, should be sorted soon though, just a shame the seasons so far gone,

And going back to the forum discussion for the Slick 50 champioship I hope C.Englands wins it, nothing against Barber their both top drivers, I just feel that barber has more experience so it would be good for an under dog to win, and in juniors i wan the CLEAN and consistant Ben Clucas,
Old 8 Aug 2002, 13:19 (Ref:353061)   #23
Russfeld
Veteran

You'll have to excuse me but Daniel's promotional campaign is just wearing a bit thin for me. I understand young drivers need to do PR but he's got a habit of joining various boards with the main contention being his girlfriend(s) who just wont stop talking about how fabulous him and his webpage are. On top of the email spam ive somehow warranted at least give me a decent page. The core design is good because its clean, but for pete's sake give me more media. I like watching race cars, not reading about them. And you had better stiffen up because if you are entertaining realistic ideals of a professional career you'll have to deal with criticisms far harsher than your webpage
Old 8 Aug 2002, 13:42 (Ref:353077)   #24
dantley
Rookie

So if thats what you think couldnt you have been a little bit more tactful and advise him in the areas that YOU THINK need sorting out / changing, as Dan said email him, at his leval you need all the help you can get with stuff like this, we're not all experts in this area, even if we are bloody good drivers !!!!!!!

Theres not many Junior Formula ford drivers with their own websites and those who have, have no doubt had them built and payed some money for, theres nothing wrong with abit if criticism it can help, but you were out of order being so rude.
Old 8 Aug 2002, 13:52 (Ref:353082)   #25
Russfeld
Veteran

I think unsolicited spam is out of order as well, so now we're even and I will be more diplomatic from this point forward