Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:05 (Ref:1752222)   #26
formula1fan
Racer

England
China Clay Country, Cornwall
formula1fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Okay, I am now writing a confession.

I was in Barcelona at the time of me starting this thread, but I realised that it would be too hard for me to do the descriptions for the tracks, as it would take ages. So, to make it easier for all, I am posting images of track layouts, and you guess them.

Sorry for the inconvenience my stupidity has caused anyone.
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:06 (Ref:1752223)   #27
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula1fan
Guys, please read this.

First, the forum is NOT to be used for making ridiculous comments i.e. stating that you just spilt red wine down your t-shirt. Second, you have totally gone off the scent for my thread. I post a circuit layout, and you have to guess which one it is and which country it is in.

That is all.
Well I'm not playing any more
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:07 (Ref:1752224)   #28
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula1fan
So, to make it easier for all, I am posting images of track layouts, and you guess them.
OK. Just let us know when you're ready.

In your own time.
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:07 (Ref:1752226)   #29
formula1fan
Racer

England
That's okay, I'm not forcing anyone to play if they don't want to. It's your choice to make.
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:08 (Ref:1752227)   #30
formula1fan
Racer

England
Here's the first one. I decided to make it really easy.
Attached Thumbnails
Test1.gif  
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:09 (Ref:1752228)   #31
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Is it Pedralbes?
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:09 (Ref:1752229)   #32
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
formula1fan, I think the players are just getting frustrated as the game seems to have stagnated a little.

falcemob, is it a nice Spanish Red? A Rjoca perhaps?
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:09 (Ref:1752230)   #33
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oooh, I know, I know - is it Bahrain?
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:14 (Ref:1752236)   #34
formula1fan
Racer

England
@ knowsley: You are wrong.
@ jab: You are also wrong.
Keep on trying, guys.
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:15 (Ref:1752237)   #35
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

*Refers to circuits encyclopedia.*

Silverstone?
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:16 (Ref:1752238)   #36
formula1fan
Racer

England
I told you that the first one was easy. Well done, knowlesy.
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:17 (Ref:1752240)   #37
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Really, it looked exactly like Bahrain. I'm sure it was...

Perhaps you should get rid of the corner names first...
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:18 (Ref:1752242)   #38
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I didn't look at them jab, so don't try to tar me with the cheat brush.
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:18 (Ref:1752243)   #39
formula1fan
Racer

England
Number 2

Here's the second one.
Attached Thumbnails
Test2.gif  
Old 28 Oct 2006, 21:20 (Ref:1752244)   #40
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Okayama.
Old 29 Oct 2006, 05:36 (Ref:1752373)   #41
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That'll be the old Chimay circuit, pre 1928 of course. Well done F1Fan, where did you get the image?.

Tim, If you put some white wine on that red immediately the stain will come out. Failing that just squeeze it into glass and drink it.
Old 29 Oct 2006, 07:12 (Ref:1752408)   #42
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Aida ?
Old 29 Oct 2006, 07:13 (Ref:1752409)   #43
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is she still here?
Old 29 Oct 2006, 07:27 (Ref:1752418)   #44
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Tim, If you put some white wine on that red immediately the stain will come out. Failing that just squeeze it into glass and drink it.
That's just a waste of white wine, I'll just consign it to the bin along with the polo shirt I splattered with engine oil the other day.
Old 29 Oct 2006, 07:59 (Ref:1752437)   #45
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Fair enough. Have you seen that thread about guessing the race circuit? I put it down somewhere and can't find it now.
Old 29 Oct 2006, 12:03 (Ref:1752620)   #46
Yannick
Veteran

Yannick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, it's obviously Aida, but I'm somehow wondering what is the point of this thread? Wasn't the original concept to guess a track based on a lap description instead of a map?
Old 29 Oct 2006, 12:11 (Ref:1752632)   #47
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:30 (Ref:1752716)   #48
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You can't do that from Pedralbes.
Old 29 Oct 2006, 13:57 (Ref:1752749)   #49
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Oh, it's not Pedralbes?
Old 29 Oct 2006, 14:35 (Ref:1752782)   #50
formula1fan
Racer

England
Number 2 is Aida. And I got the images from RacingCircuits.

@Yannick: Yes, that was the original concept, but I have now changed it, as I realised it would take a long time to write the descriptions, even though I could have just made them up as I went along! Sorry if I have messed you around, guys. I accept full responsibility for any inconvenience I have caused.