Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 11 Sep 2020, 13:24 (Ref:4001670)   #1
MaryObrien64
Rookie

MaryObrien64 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Project Cars 3

Has anyone played this game? Are there any improvements when compared to the 1st and 2nd game? I'm thinking about getting it, but I've read it seems more arcade than sim at the moment and I'm not sure if I'm happy about it...
Old 11 Sep 2020, 17:39 (Ref:4001713)   #2
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's basically a NFS game. For better or for worse. No pit stops, no tyre wear, no fuel, no pit stops etc.
Old 11 Sep 2020, 22:20 (Ref:4001773)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I saw it was released and thought I’d get it, it then read the reviews.
Old 12 Sep 2020, 21:53 (Ref:4001986)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It looks fine but it is just weird that think that it is a Project Cars game. It bears no relation to the first two at all, other than the name.
Old 14 Sep 2020, 10:48 (Ref:4002418)   #5
Carson Hayes
Rookie

United States
Tampa, FL
Carson Hayes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They're riding on the coattails of the "Project Cars" name, just so it would sell, even if it's an entirely different game.
Old 14 Sep 2020, 17:04 (Ref:4002481)   #6
AnnoyedMoose
Racer

AnnoyedMoose should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAnnoyedMoose should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Given how awful the car handling in PC2 was I didn't bother with PC3 at all and I'm glad I didn't by what everyone is saying about it.
Old 23 Sep 2020, 09:58 (Ref:4005780)   #7
Carson Hayes
Rookie

United States
Tampa, FL
Carson Hayes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, I just hope they straighten up and give people what they want, a better game!
Old 23 Sep 2020, 10:22 (Ref:4005786)   #8
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnoyedMoose View Post
Given how awful the car handling in PC2 was I didn't bother.....
See that was my initial thought about PC2....but then discovered the MAHOOSIVE difference that switching from the 'loose' setup to the 'stable' setup on the car setup page, and getting a good steering wheel setup and calibration settings from youtube.

Honestly, it turns an undrivable game into a thing of joy. Why on earth they had a loose setup as the base setting in PC2 il never know, i only found the stable one by chance and i think peoples initial thoughts on the game put them off.

I cant play on games like Gran Turismo anymore because they feel so numb in comparison.