Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 27 Jun 2021, 20:06 (Ref:4058513)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Austria I Fantasy Result 2021

First as always the results of equally and the race.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	69255. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	233.6 KB
ID:	69256

Which give the following fantasy points

Name:	Event fant scores.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	69257

It's congrats to Wolf GP on the event win with a total of 91 points, six points behind with 85 pints was Frogspawn Racing, with Both Goblin Racing and My Heart Will Grosjean, sharing 3rd place with 79 points.

Check out how your team did at this event below

Name:	Team scores for 09.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	69258

In the overall Wolf GP opens the lead at the top again, with a total of 650 point. SBF Racing remain in second, forty-six points behind with 604 points, and Frogspawn Racing leaping back up into third with 598 points.

The Full table is shown below.

Name:	Overall after 09.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	69259

It's the 3rd of the triple header, with the Aut II event this week. same circuit, same cars, same drivers but tyres that will be one step softer.
Will that make a difference to your team selection, remember if you want to make a substitution the first is free, and any more cost 20 points each.

Here is the latest driver Fantasy table

Name:	Fant after 09 Aut I.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	69260

Any changes have to be on the launch thread before the start of FP1 of an event to count. So check your local timings.
Old 28 Jun 2021, 15:35 (Ref:4058675)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
SuperChilliF1 is sinking like a stone! bring back the joker rounds or something!

Congrats WolfGP?

great choice to replace your driver! well played!
Old 28 Jun 2021, 19:56 (Ref:4058729)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
SuperChilliF1 is sinking like a stone! bring back the joker rounds or something!
Still ahead of me.......
Old 1 Jul 2021, 02:35 (Ref:4059109)   #4
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Been a year to forget for Minnamurra racing so far - time to unleash a cunning plan!