Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 2 Aug 2021, 22:04 (Ref:4064995)   #1
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Drink The 2021 Le Mans Ten-Tenths meeting

Let's go back to old traditions : the Le Mans 24 Hours Ten-Tenths meeting will take place this year, against all odds, even if we will miss some regulars.
We hope the first-timers will join us.

Who : all members are invited, you can come freely with friends or children, it has become a true family meeting.

When : from 12:15 loc on the Saturday 21th, after the warm-up, till 13:30 for those who want to see Road to le Mans race.

Where
: in the village, inside the circuit : here. From the main entrance, take the tunnel which is on your left, turn right after the tunnel and follow the central alley. Turn right before the large place. It will take place on this pathway, between the main alley of the village and the track.

What : some drinks and food are offered by the locals and regulars. But you can also bring anything to share : your own drinks or regional specialities, cakes...

If you cannot bring something for any reason, don't worry, the main goal is to meet all together.

The regulars will answer here to any question from first-timers about how to get there. Check out regularly to not miss any change.
Old 3 Aug 2021, 09:37 (Ref:4065059)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well as long as i 1 get to Le mans, and 2 get allowed into the GE i will be there with the rather reduced mob this year. Will try to bring some UK specialities as usual. Will try to bring the little table.
Old 3 Aug 2021, 18:21 (Ref:4065179)   #3
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Wish I could be there!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe experience. I'll be watching on TV and missing everything about it, especially the meeting with friends.
Old 3 Aug 2021, 19:29 (Ref:4065192)   #4
sunny_hi
Rookie

United States
sunny_hi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Wish I could be there!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe experience. I'll be watching on TV and missing everything about it, especially the meeting with friends.

I can represent California.
Old 8 Aug 2021, 14:46 (Ref:4065803)   #5
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I will try to attend, no promisses due to my, splash and dash, time scedule.
Old 9 Aug 2021, 20:36 (Ref:4066067)   #6
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
I will try to attend, no promisses due to my, splash and dash, time scedule.
The most important thing is to enjoy your stay as you wish !
Old 9 Aug 2021, 20:39 (Ref:4066068)   #7
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_hi View Post
I can represent California.
I think that you will represent all the United States of America
Old 12 Aug 2021, 12:50 (Ref:4066416)   #8
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well not the crowd to answer! It will be a very confidential meeting! Don't know if a Canada Dry bottle is a bit too much !!! Maybe a 25cl coke will be enough !!
Old 12 Aug 2021, 16:40 (Ref:4066452)   #9
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Dessert

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
Well not the crowd to answer! It will be a very confidential meeting! Don't know if a Canada Dry bottle is a bit too much !!! Maybe a 25cl coke will be enough !!
I'm afraid i will get more inertia.
Old 13 Aug 2021, 08:27 (Ref:4066530)   #10
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Will try to bring something (cheese) and the table if all goes well
Old 13 Aug 2021, 13:04 (Ref:4066569)   #11
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Will try to bring something (cheese) and the table if all goes well
Don't get caught bringing cheese into France from the UK

A big hello to all forum members at the meeting - I'm really jealous, but I have to stay 275 km away from the circuit.
Dammit
Old 13 Aug 2021, 15:22 (Ref:4066582)   #12
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Dominique and I will be there, of course
Old 15 Aug 2021, 10:06 (Ref:4066799)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
OK ready for the meet now, bought a box of biscuits a small block of long clawson stilton and a wax covered piece of black cow cheddar (should keep better that way) so some thing for people to nibble at the meet. See everyone on saturday
Old 15 Aug 2021, 10:17 (Ref:4066800)   #14
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
OK ready for the meet now, bought a box of biscuits a small block of long clawson stilton and a wax covered piece of black cow cheddar (should keep better that way) so some thing for people to nibble at the meet. See everyone on saturday
Great news that you will be at Le Mans, I will bring some cheeses, some charcuterie and fresh rosé in a splendid plastic bottle.
Old 16 Aug 2021, 12:34 (Ref:4066999)   #15
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheese

Enjoy everyone, such a shame that we're not making the trip over, but will be watching the race from the comfort of home. In no way the same, but we have got some Merguez ready for the barbecue and some Rillettes du Mans and a cake of reblochon ripening ready for a tartiflette as well!

Old 16 Aug 2021, 19:03 (Ref:4067081)   #16
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
Enjoy everyone, such a shame that we're not making the trip over, but will be watching the race from the comfort of home. In no way the same, but we have got some Merguez ready for the barbecue and some Rillettes du Mans and a cake of reblochon ripening ready for a tartiflette as well!

I bought some discounted beer in Aldi.
Old 16 Aug 2021, 20:46 (Ref:4067089)   #17
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
I bought some discounted beer in Aldi.
Just make sure it's in cans.
Old 16 Aug 2021, 21:08 (Ref:4067097)   #18
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Not sure guy will be able to get it to the meet from UK
Old 18 Aug 2021, 10:10 (Ref:4067362)   #19
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Drink

Quote:
Not sure guy will be able to get it to the meet from UK
We'll do our best to consume it at the appropriate time!!
Old 21 Aug 2021, 10:03 (Ref:4068230)   #20
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looks like I'm not gonna make it, traffic jam for parking rouge, another good reason to go camping ( as in a normal year) next year. Have fun all.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 10:13 (Ref:4068233)   #21
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I feel ya'
missed the meeting one year for exactly same reason

forgot to add . have fun all of you there!!

Ciao Marco
Old 21 Aug 2021, 10:21 (Ref:4068234)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, same sentiment from me to anyone who is online. I hope you have a great meeting. Perhaps a bit smaller this year, so more food for Simon to eat……
Old 21 Aug 2021, 11:20 (Ref:4068248)   #23
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 21 Aug 2021, 11:40 (Ref:4068250)   #24
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Looks like I'm not gonna make it, traffic jam for parking rouge, another good reason to go camping ( as in a normal year) next year. Have fun all.
Luckily the meetings last 'long' got there afterall. Now let's race.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 11:52 (Ref:4068256)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well done. Many there?