Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Old 13 Nov 2016, 07:06 (Ref:3687555)   #1
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Grand Ring Motegi

Since Super GT ended its season finale just hours ago and the forum's done gone and died (y'all), may as well present my newest finding. There is a ton of land to the north and west of the Twin Ring that's going unused. So, where this is going is obvious. Extend the circuit out to GP length, circuit may be extended out to the hillside to the west (overlooking the road), and, if necessary, up to the river to the north (preferable to minimally use it as Honda certainly doesn't own that land right now).

I'll get one of my own out soon. (probably)
Old 14 Nov 2016, 21:05 (Ref:3688068)   #2
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
Interesting thought.

I will say, the track isn't far from GP length as it is; however it's not the most interesting layout. Compared to classic North American road courses, it isn't that quick either. My favorite bit are those fast corners just after it goes outside of the oval; Turns 6-8, I think.