Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 18 Jul 2016, 22:18 (Ref:3659478)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R10 GBR Results

Sorry about the delay, had to let any chance of appeals settle down and then work got a bit in the way...

All results shown are after in-race and post race penalties have been applied.

it took until race 8 to get a double winner, and now a third different one on the trot, congrats to Polar Bear Racing with 83 points, second went to Razzzor's Edge on 81 with Red Neck Racing in 3rd with 80.

In the overall we have a change at the top, with former winner, Red Neck Racing taking the lead with 681 points, Montgolfier Racing drops to second place just 7 points behind on 674pts with Sheepchasers in third a further 4 points back on 670 pts.

The usual tables are below, Hungary is next with usual European times if you want to make subs, have them on record before the start of FP1.
Attached Thumbnails
GB race result.jpg   GB round scores.jpg   Overall after GBR.jpg  

fantasy drivers after GBR.jpg  
Old 21 Jul 2016, 17:36 (Ref:3659981)   #2
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thank you for this, ScotsBruteFan. I'm still last.
Old 21 Jul 2016, 21:31 (Ref:3660029)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah but I'm closing in on you
Old 23 Jul 2016, 06:36 (Ref:3660269)   #4
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not as fast as I am!