Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 10 Sep 2008, 18:08 (Ref:2286626)   #26
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer_ni
Entry just gone in from me in a vee. Cant believe it so unexpected!
Good luck Jen, hope it all goes to plan for you!
Old 10 Sep 2008, 20:26 (Ref:2286725)   #27
Motormouth
Racer

Ireland
Motormouth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood
as a "main lander" i thought the LT was the equivelant of the Paddy GP and yer mammy would have been proud if you where the boy that won the trophey:
Old 14 Sep 2008, 20:22 (Ref:2290253)   #28
Graz
Veteran

Ireland
Graz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
At last, got me choccie!!

Fair play to Jennifer for sorting me young lad out. He was a bit shy but hasn't shut up about it since we came home!!

Also, well done to Jennifer in the Globals race - having never driven a Global before AND in the rain AND on slicks...respect!!

Old 14 Sep 2008, 22:57 (Ref:2290406)   #29
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, well done Jennifer. Not easy to jump "cold" into a car in the dry, but even harder in what by all accounts were pretty poor conditions.

Have to say a big WELL DONE to Ed, aka stealth1, who was also out in a car he had never sat in and also brought it home in front of guys who have been racing all year
Old 15 Sep 2008, 12:20 (Ref:2290833)   #30
Jennifer_ni
Clears incidents with the POWER OF HER MIND!
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Jennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks lads! Great weekend all round, pity the weather went down hill so badly but at least i got ucky that it was only damp in my race because as Graz said i was on slicks which was a whole new experiance for me. I have also finally lost the title of choclate stealer as you can all see form the above photo.
Old 16 Sep 2008, 12:50 (Ref:2291771)   #31
stealth1
Rookie

stealth1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Dunne
Yes, well done Jennifer. Not easy to jump "cold" into a car in the dry, but even harder in what by all accounts were pretty poor conditions.

Have to say a big WELL DONE to Ed, aka stealth1, who was also out in a car he had never sat in and also brought it home in front of guys who have been racing all year
Nice one Jennifer, & thanks for looking after young Graz! did u drive the V as well then?

A personal HUGE thanks to Daly Motorsport, Dan, Joy, Michael, Mark, Stephen Mick Gorman and all who made me feel like an F1 star for the weekend ... could easily get used to that royal treatment! Thoroughly enjoyed the experience, a super little car, though the driver was a bit ring rusty!

Cheers Peter, hope all well in the Dunne household ..
Old 16 Sep 2008, 13:06 (Ref:2291787)   #32
Jennifer_ni
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Jennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth1
Nice one Jennifer, & thanks for looking after young Graz! did u drive the V as well then
No Ed i gave the vee up as a bad idea after testing! Just the global for me!
Old 16 Sep 2008, 13:24 (Ref:2291800)   #33
stealth1
Rookie

stealth1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
S**t .. in the warm glow of all this praise, forgot the reason I logged on in the first place ! ...........

Heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to Dan on his well deserved championship success .. eminently fitting for the man whose boundless enthusiasm and commitment has brought us the brilliant class we now have. Best of luck Dan with the Ilmor project

what about Jimmy Lyons' swansong with No 1 as himself and his new mistress Lola got better acquainted interesting times ahead in Robertstown!!
Old 16 Sep 2008, 14:33 (Ref:2291850)   #34
eamonn ledwidge
Racer

Ireland
Fyfield, Essex, UK
eamonn ledwidge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormouth

Well played MM - I think we should get Driftwood over for Phoenix Park 09 - if its a runner - to check him out. He can buy the first round!!!!!!
Old 16 Sep 2008, 15:21 (Ref:2291887)   #35
driftwood
Veteran

driftwood has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
i would like to have come to mondello for the Paddy GP but the economy is pants i can just afford to go and race at brands 60 mins from me!
even going to anglesey is a £700 fuel hotel entry fee weekend and thats only 300 cheaper than getting the ferry and coming to Naas

i dont think my modern car would be good around the Park maybe i need to bring out an 1970`s car for that!
Old 16 Sep 2008, 17:50 (Ref:2291996)   #36
Motormouth
Racer

Ireland
Motormouth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by eamonn ledwidge
Well played MM - I think we should get Driftwood over for Phoenix Park 09 - if its a runner - to check him out. He can buy the first round!!!!!!
Any news on the Park '09 Eamonn??
Old 16 Sep 2008, 20:10 (Ref:2292061)   #37
Jennifer_ni
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Some on board footage from my first global race! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xeIanaGEzo
Old 17 Sep 2008, 06:21 (Ref:2292284)   #38
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer_ni
Some on board footage from my first global race! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xeIanaGEzo
Nice and smooth! A bit early on the brakes and down change into the first corner though
Old 17 Sep 2008, 13:18 (Ref:2292529)   #39
Jennifer_ni
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Thanks Peter! Had that pointed out to me on sat night so i improved on it on sunday!