Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Hillclimb and Sprint

Old 18 Mar 2006, 17:55 (Ref:1551998)   #76
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
Willem's newsletter suggested they were considering the possibility, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if it happens. That'll introduce another serious contender into the mix, and David's acknowledged set-up ability should help Willem find those last few tenths on a regular basis.

Willem has just told me that David may be sharing at some stage during the season. They maybe together at some pre-season tests but it all depends on whether the car is ready or not. (some problem with the new engine apparently).

Willem has started work for BMW and he and Sue are settling into their new accommodation having sold their old house.

He hopes to do as much Hillclimbing as possible this year but that is obviously dependent upon work, testing, races etc.
Old 18 Mar 2006, 20:28 (Ref:1552150)   #77
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I for one hope everything goes will, both with his career and his available time for hill-climbing. He'll be sorely missed if not able to run the full season, and it would be a shame not to run that number now he's won it.
Old 18 Mar 2006, 21:23 (Ref:1552177)   #78
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Well I for one hope everything goes will,
personally, I hope all goes WELL for Willem.
Old 18 Mar 2006, 21:47 (Ref:1552213)   #79
blackx
Veteran

England
blackx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Well I for one hope everything goes will

A play on words there Woolley ?

Seconded here anyhow..
Old 18 Mar 2006, 21:57 (Ref:1552228)   #80
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackx
A play on words there Woolley ?
Woolley and Play? now there's a novelty.
Woolley and Musical Extravaganza sounds more like it.
Old 18 Mar 2006, 23:13 (Ref:1552335)   #81
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I do plays too. Anything that doesn't include spelling...

Ahem *topic*
Old 19 Mar 2006, 00:35 (Ref:1552416)   #82
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Quote:
Ahem *topic*
ok, whatever you say, Mr Moderator.........

"Topic" a Hazelnut in every bite.

or as Willem would say, (just to maybe get this thread back on track)..........

A Pavlova for every marshal. (if you need to ask then you weren't there).
Old 20 Mar 2006, 08:42 (Ref:1553618)   #83
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
I bet you're looking forward to Willem's next team clothing donation eh Woolley?
Old 20 Mar 2006, 17:04 (Ref:1555034)   #84
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Well, If he's inlcined to further genrosity - and he's done more than enough for the marshals already - it will be rather better suited to my mode of transport. On the other hand, I'll be happy to just take a badge for the bonnet...
Old 17 Mar 2008, 20:47 (Ref:2155056)   #85
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Quote:
On the other hand, I'll be happy to just take a badge for the bonnet...
just working on it for you....... update maybe later.