Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Apr 2023, 15:10 (Ref:4150100)   #2951
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Kylie and Jenson.

https://youtu.be/8Jk1dP6DMoM
Old 2 Apr 2023, 15:32 (Ref:4150103)   #2952
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Lol on the grid walk I meant…still unfortunate that you missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Thank you.

chilli, I don’t know what you are on about. That was great.

I remember the last time she was on the grid.
Old 2 Apr 2023, 15:50 (Ref:4150106)   #2953
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post

Thank you.

I remember the last time she was on the grid.

You're welcome.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with that.
Old 3 Apr 2023, 07:16 (Ref:4150209)   #2954
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There was a couple of seconds where she didn’t recognise JB, before that YouTube piece.
Old 3 Apr 2023, 14:28 (Ref:4150275)   #2955
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
guess i just wasnt feeling the locomotion!
Old 3 Apr 2023, 14:34 (Ref:4150276)   #2956
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I should be so lucky!
Old 4 Apr 2023, 00:32 (Ref:4150369)   #2957
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
There was a couple of seconds where she didn’t recognise JB, before that YouTube piece.
Brilliant. Probably wondered why a random NASCAR driver was hanging around the F1 grid.
Old 4 Apr 2023, 00:33 (Ref:4150370)   #2958
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I should be so lucky!
You guys are obsessed, don’t worry you can confide in me.
Old 4 Apr 2023, 09:20 (Ref:4150393)   #2959
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Dont be fooled. I got an email from Foxtel telling me how I have access to F1TV "on them". ie No extra charge.

Friday I thought I would check what I get with this F1TV.... I was unable to synch my Foxtel and regular F1.com login. It came up with an error message. Rang Foxtel and they told me I needed to update my firmware. They did a factory reset and I was then able to open the App.

It was by then after P2 had finished but I explored all the wonderful docos I had on the F1TV menu, chose one and clicked on it. A padlock sign came up telling me I need to have a paid subscription to view that. Tried different docos. All the same.

Saturday, come P3 time I thought give it a go, thinking I would be able to play with different camera views etc. Clicked on the App via Foxtel and it sent me to F1.com to choose which subscription I wanted to buy.

Rang Foxtel and spoke to a technician, asking how to get access to my free F1TV package I had been emailed about. He explained to me that what I have been given by Foxtel is the ability to access vi my Foxtel remote and box the F1TV Subscription that I would have to purchase from F1.com.

All they have given us is the ability to access the separately purchased F1TV package using the F1 App via the Foxtel remote and IQ box. (FWIW I have the Platinum including Sport package)

So I ended up watching the GP exactly as I normally have done for years. On Foxtel on 506 or 594UHD. The free Foxtel F1TV is not what Foxtel imply.
My bad.... it was due to an oversight on my part that wasnt allowing me to synch my Foxtel and F1 signin. Got to thank fellow tenther "rustyinsthoz" for taking the time and trouble to tell me it does work and to try again. With the knowledge it did work there had to be a reason it wasnt happening for me.

The problem is simple... Although I am down as the Foxtel contact and my email is their contact point, the account is actually in my partner's name. F1TV and Foxtel couldnt sync. Now I have created an F1.com login for my partner. My Foxtel can now communicate with F1TV. It all works. All I have to do is sign in as my partner!

Yeah so anyone who has Foxtel and didnt bother trying to link F1TV on account of what I said earlier, I was talking out of my bum and it all works fine. And thanks Foxtel, you were telling the truth.

And thanks again to fellow tenther "rustyinsthoz" for taking the time to message me
Old 4 Apr 2023, 15:47 (Ref:4150416)   #2960
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Got to thank fellow tenther "rustyinsthoz" for taking the time and trouble to tell me it does work and to try again.
Feel good story of the day!

Richard
Old 5 Apr 2023, 13:10 (Ref:4150496)   #2961
codename_47
Veteran

United Kingdom
Coventry/Birmingham
codename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcodename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
You do - but everyone keeps telling me how terrible Crofty and Ted are, and how wonderful F1TVs comms are, so I gave them a go. It's like having children doing the commentary.
To be fair, that was based on last year when they had Ben Edwards for every non-flyaway race, that's going to boost opinions on commentary 1000%

Quote:
Kylie and Jenson.

https://youtu.be/8Jk1dP6DMoM
Oh she's allowed to speak now is she? Anyone who'd seen the Neighbours finale would be forgive for thinking she is a mute these days....
Old 5 Apr 2023, 13:46 (Ref:4150507)   #2962
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by codename_47 View Post
To be fair, that was based on last year when they had Ben Edwards for every non-flyaway race, that's going to boost opinions on commentary 1000%

Oh she's allowed to speak now is she? Anyone who'd seen the Neighbours finale would be forgive for thinking she is a mute these days....

What happened in the Neighbours finale?
Old 5 Apr 2023, 14:14 (Ref:4150510)   #2963
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
im more like, 'what's neighbours' so i googled it...37 years, thats an amazing run.

also see that Natalie Imbruglia was on the show...lets see some grid interviews with her!
Old 12 Apr 2023, 21:17 (Ref:4151272)   #2964
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
veeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
meanwhile in NA, ....
http://www.Motorsport.com/f1/news/f1.../10455586/amp/
Old 30 Apr 2023, 15:07 (Ref:4153824)   #2965
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
SKY have always had way too many people doing commentary but today they did a really good job at letting them all talk at the same time as each other!
Old 30 Apr 2023, 16:26 (Ref:4153849)   #2966
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Meanwhile, on every other channel .............
Old 30 Apr 2023, 16:31 (Ref:4153852)   #2967
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
...... Repeats, Rubbish & Reality TV
Old 2 May 2023, 03:36 (Ref:4154107)   #2968
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Came here to say I love Naomi Schiff
Old 2 May 2023, 08:26 (Ref:4154130)   #2969
Derwent
Racer

Derwent is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Yes she seems a bright lass but has she put a lot of weight on since last season?
Old 2 May 2023, 08:58 (Ref:4154138)   #2970
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Came here to say I love Naomi Schiff
It must have been a big challenge but they finally found someone with less F1 knowledge than Ted Kravitz.

Bernie Collins is very good though, especially when she contradicts Karun's theories.
Old 2 May 2023, 09:41 (Ref:4154146)   #2971
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derwent View Post
Yes she seems a bright lass but has she put a lot of weight on since last season?
What relevance does that have to the quality of coverage?
Old 2 May 2023, 10:04 (Ref:4154154)   #2972
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
It must have been a big challenge but they finally found someone with less F1 knowledge than Ted Kravitz.

Bernie Collins is very good though, especially when she contradicts Karun's theories.
Old 2 May 2023, 10:14 (Ref:4154156)   #2973
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Jesus - listen to yourself maybe Bob off to TV X or only fans....
Old 2 May 2023, 18:29 (Ref:4154228)   #2974
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
You really don't disappoint with your posts sometimes. (smh)

Richard
Old 2 May 2023, 21:42 (Ref:4154262)   #2975
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:

Have you?
Poor post IMO.

Tags
pinks