Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 4 Mar 2001, 21:58 (Ref:68263)   #1
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I just tried to get into the 'sent items' folder of my Private messages bit, but all I get is a blank white screen.
Old 4 Mar 2001, 23:19 (Ref:68299)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They were dumped in the move. Look under the Site News and Updates and you'll see a message about it.
Old 4 Mar 2001, 23:26 (Ref:68305)   #3
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No, it's more complicated than that.

I just sent a PM, and went to check that it was safely on its way, and I got the blank white screen too.

What puzzles me is that although I've clicked to get an email notification and an on-forum notification of new PMs myself, my inbox says I have one message in total, but I never saw it and I certainly can't find it. Is it counting the one I just sent, and if so, where on earth is it?

Diabando, if you read this, have a check in your inbox and see if the message got through...!
Old 4 Mar 2001, 23:59 (Ref:68326)   #4
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep, I have the same problem.
I just sent a PM and when checking the 'Sent items' folder, all I get is the same blank white screen.
Old 5 Mar 2001, 10:24 (Ref:68415)   #5
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yes, I realised all the old messages had been dumped in the change to the new forums. As Tim and Gerard have also said, this is a problem that's appeared since the change over to the new forum.
I've also had major hassle getting to the reply screen for this topic - ever so slow, took 2 attempts to get this far
Tim, I've noticed that annoying thing, the total of private messages does include the ones you've sent. That had me wondering why I had so many PMs the first time I noticed it.
Old 5 Mar 2001, 19:46 (Ref:68535)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Yep, I can confirm this bug. I'm consulting the software authors to see if they can offer any solutions. Bear with us.

Carrie, when someone says that they have troubles connecting to the site, the first thing i'd usually ask them is who their ISP is. In your case I already know full well as it's not the first time you've had troubles with them I wonder if they're gonna improve their service anytime soon ?!
Old 5 Mar 2001, 20:36 (Ref:68578)   #7
Carrie
Veteran

Different ISP Craig and it was only a problem trying to reply to messages, everything else was loading up fine and fast.
Old 5 Mar 2001, 23:24 (Ref:68663)   #8
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Okay, I think I finally just got done and ended up totaly rewriting the page. That seemed to cure it, but please let me know if it's still broken ?

Carrie, that's real odd. Can't offer any reason for it though - sorry - one of lifes great unsolved mysteries...
Old 5 Mar 2001, 23:33 (Ref:68668)   #9
Carrie
Veteran

The sent items folder is working fine here now Thanks.
As for hitting reply, it's just as fast as the rest of the site this evening, so hopefully it was just a one off.
Old 5 Mar 2001, 23:34 (Ref:68669)   #10
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yep, everything's tickety-boo here as well.

Top job, Craig.