Veteran

f1grandprixshop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How many here hate M. Schumacher?

Do you hate M. Schumacher?
Old 9 Aug 2001, 23:48 (Ref:128296)   #2
F1Babe
Rookie

F1Babe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't hate him, i think he's an amazing driver with an amazing talent, but he's not my favorite.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 01:01 (Ref:128319)   #3
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!

F1GPShop, you should be a little careful using the word hate about a driver in the forum. See Minardi Fans thread Here for details.

As for the post, I don't like or hate Michael, but I have great admiration for his talent as an all round driver.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 02:04 (Ref:128336)   #4
riusnow
Racer

riusnow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I also do not hate MS. I'm not sure if anyone 'hates' him. Besides hate requires a lot of energy. And that's saved for ex-girlfriends.
Anyways, his record speaks enough.

A warning: You just opened a large can of worms.
Watch for any threads that contain the word: CONSPIRACY.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 02:13 (Ref:128341)   #5
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Its no secret that i like Michael, as much as Ralf Girl likes Ralf...but for the information of those who thinks (hey Run Free? ) i am solely a Michael fanatic...Sorry, but no. I like Kimi almost as much, and i like Mika a lot too. Barring his silly attitude towards JV, i like JPM too. And i asked myself many times at night...who do i hate. Surprisingly, no drivers do i hate. Its a fact i dislike DC, and at times JV, but i would keep my ass off them unless some anti-schueys start their stuff. If an anti-Mika or anti-Kimi thread is started, i would do the same to jump to their defence like i do to schuey. Standing up for what i believe is incorrect.~

Anti-Schueys think i'm biased...but i trust my own opinions regarding things...as well as the fact that anti-schueys would never see point of things...even if they are not correct. All they think is "Whatever Michael does is cheat and wrong!"...not them!

It takes some taunting before anti-schueys admit to this. Otherwise, they would say they are not biased and pure anti...its just Michael's morals and history (like i'd believe) which is at fault...
Old 10 Aug 2001, 02:40 (Ref:128352)   #6
Diabando
Veteran

Australia
Victoria, Australia
Diabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDiabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

How many people "hate" the fact that these threads keep getting posted??

Get over it...
Old 10 Aug 2001, 02:44 (Ref:128353)   #7
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!

"Hate" is a powerfully unhealthy emotion. I don't particularly care for the personality, although it seems to be improving, but there's no denying he's a very, very good F1 driver.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 02:46 (Ref:128355)   #8
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Another anti- Michael Schumacher thread...stone the crows
Old 10 Aug 2001, 06:53 (Ref:128390)   #9
Bleu
Veteran

Finland
Espoo, Finland
Bleu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBleu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have hated him since Jerez 97.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 10:28 (Ref:128443)   #10
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
I dislike TGF, but I don't hate him. I think he is a fantastic driver, with a tremendous amount of talent, but some of his antics in the past have made me lose all respect for him.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 11:52 (Ref:128476)   #11
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I had hated Schumi since Imola 1994. But since 1998 I diminish this hate and now only sometimes I'm angry with some of his attitudes. I consider Schumi is a very good driver, with good style of driving, but sometimes with arrogant style in his threat with other drivers, style who now he corrected some and he is more polite with his threat with the other drivers.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 13:03 (Ref:128500)   #12
kuchi
Veteran

Colombia
Bogota, Colombia
kuchi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well It is well known that TGF is not my favorite driver, but I don`t hate him, though sometimes I tend to attack him in my posts. It`s just that Shumi for me is like the villain in every action movie, you need him to make the movie look good, this means the F1 needs him, and I`m ok with that.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 13:16 (Ref:128511)   #13
Epsilon
Racer

Canada
Hamilton, ON, Canada
Epsilon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He's a good driver, but I hate him. Just for a few reasons... Adelaide '94, Jerez '97...
Old 10 Aug 2001, 13:26 (Ref:128515)   #14
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Epsilon - the reasons you gave for hating him are the reasons I have for not respecting him. I respect his enormous talent, but I can't possibly respect his tactics. I never go so far as to use a word as strong as hate though. I don't think you can truly hate someone unless you actually know them.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 15:10 (Ref:128551)   #15
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As a driver, I have enormous respect for him. But I don't support him. Simple as that.

Three reasons:
A. I've supported Hakkinen for most of his career
B. There are way too many pro-MS people who are one-eyed, unobjective idiots out there (thankfully none are in here). And I don't want to be one of them.
C. Jerez 1997 - I forgave him after Adelaide '94, but to do it again..... But I got over it again, so now I just don't support him.

If I could be told off about anything, it could be being too pro-Hakkinen. Or perhaps too anti-DC.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 17:04 (Ref:128567)   #16
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The only thing I HATE in this life, is wake up early in the morning, specially after a good night !!!

First, you must understand he's a man, a public man so to speak... and being so, it counts against him.

Second, he's the best out there at the moment, and it feels nice smashing his head instead of praising him...

Third, he's human after all, and use the power of pulling strings in his benefit... Ok, that's alright, and yes, conspiracyu, I know, I know.

Fourth, Usually his fans are very agressive against those who doesn't share their opinions about TGF... So it's a lot of fun provoking these guys, until they understand, it is just conversation...

Fifth, He has a lil bro, who's coming close to him, so somebody must do something to stop the schu family to perpetuate his kingdom in F1...

Sixth, it wouldn't have the same fun, thrashing T. Marques or Fisichella, don't you lot think ?

Seventh, He has a team all around him, and a cry-baby as a teammate, a gentle Finn and a whinning BoxHead as contenders... doesn't it all sounds like a mexican soap opera ??

Eighth, I forgot what was it all about...

Ninth, Yes ! I remember now !!!!

Tenth, TGF GO HOME !!!!

Old 10 Aug 2001, 17:16 (Ref:128575)   #17
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
That's some list, Bononi.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 17:29 (Ref:128577)   #18
williams fan
Rookie

williams fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
U all who h8 TGF r really out of order

TGF is an amazing driver with incredible talent and amazing stamina but he's not my favourite, you go montoya!!!
Old 10 Aug 2001, 18:01 (Ref:128584)   #19
nameless
Racer

nameless should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I admit he is the best driver at the moment,

but i still hate him because he is hypocritical, and feel the need to cheat (aus 94) when he has the quality not to have to.

and i dont like his attitude towards his team mates.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 18:03 (Ref:128585)   #20
nameless
Racer

nameless should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hes not a patch on kimi raikkonen
Old 10 Aug 2001, 18:12 (Ref:128591)   #21
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Re: U all who h8 TGF r really out of order

Quote:
Originally posted by williams fan
TGF is an amazing driver with incredible talent and amazing stamina but he's not my favourite, you go montoya!!!
Hey Williams fan, you're supoused to be a Williams fan not a JPM fan !!!!!
Old 10 Aug 2001, 18:48 (Ref:128607)   #22
Crash and Burn
Racer

Crash and Burn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: How many here hate M. Schumacher?

Quote:
Originally posted by f1grandprixshop
Do you hate M. Schumacher?
He's a good driver - but he's a competitor as well and will do anything to win - which makes him so good. Even if he breaks the law. But he is still not my favourite driver of all F1 time.
Sorry M Schu, you may be a Brilliant driver - but your not English your a German.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 18:51 (Ref:128611)   #23
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Re: U all who h8 TGF r really out of order

Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
Hey Williams fan, you're supoused to be a Williams fan not a JPM fan !!!!!
Hey, the guy chose the right one (Oh my God..., what did I say... please RG, be gentle... )
Old 10 Aug 2001, 19:05 (Ref:128617)   #24
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Speed, I am going to hunt you down and kill you.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 19:18 (Ref:128622)   #25
economy_waffle
Racer

economy_waffle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i suppose im just too big a damon hill fan to ever even remotely like MS. oooh yeah did i mention he's a dirty lying cheat?