Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 22 Jan 2020, 17:54 (Ref:3952782)   #1301
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A few more of my favourite era, the '50's (roughly)
Attached Thumbnails
232.JPG   233.JPG   IMG_1186.JPG  

IMG_1195.JPG   IMG_1198.JPG   IMG_1212.JPG  

Old 22 Jan 2020, 22:54 (Ref:3952827)   #1302
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
One of life's greatest pleasures is to spend a day at a wet Snetterton;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0163.JPG   _MG_0165.JPG   _MG_0167.JPG  

_MG_0183.JPG   _MG_0171.JPG   _MG_0172.JPG  

Old 23 Jan 2020, 05:40 (Ref:3952859)   #1303
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
One of life's greatest pleasures is to spend a day at a wet Snetterton;
Like you, Bob, for every miserable wet day I’ve spent at Snet, I’ve also spent a gloriously sunny one! As you know, the least pleasurable days are when a Northerly blows straight thorough the garages- and that is just as likely in rain or sun..... Those days are when the excellent Tyrrells comes in handy!
Old 23 Jan 2020, 07:58 (Ref:3952872)   #1304
bauble
Veteran

England
Yes Mike the currant bun does occasionally appear at Snett.
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0011.JPG   _MG_0018.JPG   _MG_0019.JPG  

_MG_0030.JPG   _MG_0031.JPG   _MG_0235.jpg  

Old 23 Jan 2020, 08:06 (Ref:3952876)   #1305
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
I guess you both still love the Laurel & Hardy T model recipe… But if its your absolute reference to gastronomie, fair enough! May I suggest a cold and raw sausage comme accompagnement, Môssieu?
Old 23 Jan 2020, 08:56 (Ref:3952881)   #1306
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
At last a car I know something about!

Picture 0167 The navy Sprite is the R&G Engineering car of Rob Griffiths. It sports a K Series engine and 5 speed gearbox.

These days you definitely would not feature it Bauble, being bedecked with wings and aero stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 23 Jan 2020, 08:59 (Ref:3952882)   #1307
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And is it just my phone, bit I can't get the pictures in the latest post to load. Must be the effect of the above-mentioned currant bun.

Old 23 Jan 2020, 09:54 (Ref:3952888)   #1308
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
I guess you both still love the Laurel & Hardy T model recipe… But if its your absolute reference to gastronomie, fair enough! May I suggest a cold and raw sausage comme accompagnement, Môssieu?
Gerry,
Currant Bun is Cockney rhyming slang for Sun, I hope I never have to explain 'Rhyming Slang' to a Frenchman
Old 23 Jan 2020, 12:08 (Ref:3952906)   #1309
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Feel free bauble, dont be so shy. If you can't do it with "pictures" express yourself using your hands. Either italian way or french way…
Old 23 Jan 2020, 15:55 (Ref:3952960)   #1310
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
And is it just my phone, bit I can't get the pictures in the latest post to load. Must be the effect of the above-mentioned currant bun.

Sorry, I must have been holding the camera upside down.
Old 23 Jan 2020, 15:57 (Ref:3952961)   #1311
midgetman
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Sorry, I must have been holding the camera upside down.
No they're fine, I'm now browsing them on my PC.
Old 23 Jan 2020, 16:01 (Ref:3952962)   #1312
bauble
Veteran

England
While I have Snett pics I might as well stick them up.
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0175.JPG   _MG_0177.JPG   _MG_0182.JPG  

_MG_0186.JPG   _MG_0005.jpg   _MG_0116.jpg  

Old 23 Jan 2020, 18:22 (Ref:3952983)   #1313
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
RBS can say that Snett is the place to have "clean" marshaling! Clean and smiling. Bonjour, Madame.
Old 23 Jan 2020, 18:27 (Ref:3952984)   #1314
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Strange nobody mentioned the Mini. Looks like an italian front gril with a large radiator facing the road… Modsports category?
Old 23 Jan 2020, 21:42 (Ref:3953011)   #1315
bauble
Veteran

England
Anybody fancy trying to put these pics in order? No clues until you get desperate, mind you it should be easy for RBS.
Attached Thumbnails
TH3.JPG   TH4.JPG   TH6.JPG  

TH 5.JPG   TH2.JPG   TH1.JPG  

Old 23 Jan 2020, 21:47 (Ref:3953012)   #1316
bauble
Veteran

England
I find the Revival a bit of a strain these days, so I have not attended since 2013, but loved the Friday night race;
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 338.jpg   Picture 340.jpg   Picture 365.jpg  

Picture 381.jpg   Picture 407.jpg   Picture 408.jpg  

Old 23 Jan 2020, 21:48 (Ref:3953014)   #1317
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
At last a car I know something about!

Picture 0167 The navy Sprite is the R&G Engineering car of Rob Griffiths. It sports a K Series engine and 5 speed gearbox.

These days you definitely would not feature it Bauble, being bedecked with wings and aero stuff.

I never knew that.
Old 24 Jan 2020, 21:10 (Ref:3953202)   #1318
bauble
Veteran

England
Some nice vintage and historic monopostos to drool over;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9064.JPG   IMG_9071.JPG   IMG_9079.JPG  

IMG_9080.JPG   IMG_9085.JPG   IMG_9096.JPG  

Old 24 Jan 2020, 21:12 (Ref:3953203)   #1319
bauble
Veteran

England
Wipe off the drool, here are some more;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9100.JPG   IMG_9101.JPG   IMG_9104.JPG  

IMG_9105.JPG   IMG_9124.JPG   IMG_9128.JPG  

Old 24 Jan 2020, 21:17 (Ref:3953204)   #1320
bauble
Veteran

England
Another clear out of odd images.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0451.JPG   IMG_1388.JPG   IMG_5071.JPG  

Picture 199.jpg   Spring Start 08 089.JPG   Mono j.JPG  

Old 25 Jan 2020, 21:08 (Ref:3953472)   #1321
bauble
Veteran

England
TT Revival 2012;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8619.jpg   IMG_8620.jpg   IMG_8622.jpg  

IMG_8623.jpg   IMG_8624.JPG   IMG_8665.JPG  

Old 25 Jan 2020, 21:11 (Ref:3953475)   #1322
bauble
Veteran

England
Cont...
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8625.jpg   IMG_8627.JPG   IMG_8630.JPG  

IMG_8633.jpg   IMG_8639.jpg   IMG_8647.JPG  

Old 25 Jan 2020, 21:24 (Ref:3953485)   #1323
bauble
Veteran

England
Sussex Trophy;
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 280.jpg   Picture 288.jpg   Picture 303.jpg  

Picture 297.jpg   Picture 304.jpg   Picture 305.jpg  

Old 25 Jan 2020, 21:29 (Ref:3953494)   #1324
bauble
Veteran

England
Cont ..;
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 301.jpg   Picture 307.jpg   Picture 309.jpg  

Picture 302.jpg   Picture 294.jpg   Picture 313.jpg  

Last edited by bauble; 25 Jan 2020 at 21:40.
Old 26 Jan 2020, 00:17 (Ref:3953587)   #1325
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
1321,2,3,&4 are all automotive porn Bob. Made my morning. Thanks.