Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 22 Oct 2022, 13:27 (Ref:4131069)   #1
mawds21
Rookie

United Kingdom
London
mawds21 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking for a student to write paid content

Hi - apologies in advance if this breaks posting rules (genuine apologies). BUt i figure someone here might have a son/daughter/neice/nephew/etc who's an English student (or budding journo) that might be interested in writing some content for my website. I could do it myself but i really dont have the time, and there's probably some students out there that might enjoy the work and could do with a few quid to help them out (probably £1,500-£2,000 total-ish).

Basically looking to have the following written:
- circuit/grandstand guide for each F1 circuit. Total 1200-1400 words per circuit. £50 per circuit
- team profiles - 400- 600 words per team. £30 per team
driver profiles - 400 - 600 words per driver: £20 per driver

English obviously has to be a) first language, and b) pretty good. You dont need to be Chaucer, but you do need to be able to spell and have decent grammar. Also, my company (a proper one) will give you a reference for a future employer.

Content obviously has to be unique but i realise that a lot of the raw material/inspiration will come from somewhere else (wikipedioa etc).

PM me for more information.

Oh, and apologies again if i've broken any rules
Old 22 Oct 2022, 16:58 (Ref:4131085)   #2
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I hope the powers that be don't think you've broken rules, because I think it's fantastic you're offering cash for someone and not just "experience and exposure."

Well done.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk