Glock 0 0%
Other 2 2.30%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15 Jun 2010, 15:18 (Ref:2712623)   #51
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
The best race so far this year IMHO. I gave it to Hammy for controlling it once in the lead. Alonso could have won it and as I was watching and listening to it on Spanish TV the commentators were wishing everybody would get out of his way !
It looked like Alonso gave him a bit of respect at the weigh in for a change.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 16 Jun 2010, 17:17 (Ref:2713267)   #52
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Button for me, but everyone on the podium deserved it.
Old 16 Jun 2010, 21:45 (Ref:2713400)   #53
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
My head says Hamilton, for an awesome drive (awesome weekend, actually), and especially the way he responded to pressure from Button and Alonso by turning out a few fast laps. Not bad for someone who can't manage his tyres.

But, alas for Lewis, my heart says Heikki, because he absolutely drove the wheels off that thing to almost outqualify a Sauber on merit, to finish ahead of a Renault and to lap the other new teams. There will be no justice if he isn't the first of the new teams' drivers to score a point, whenever that happens.

So the heart wins it, and I voted for Heikki.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 16 Jun 2010, 23:20 (Ref:2713441)   #54
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralf's Girl View Post
So the heart wins it, and I voted for Heikki.

It must be a love thing.....
Old 17 Jun 2010, 00:16 (Ref:2713459)   #55
Mercurochrome
Rookie

Mercurochrome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
trying to figure out if Buemis 8th was on merit or just a result of the various screw ups by other drivers. either way, he kept his nose clean and went from 15th to 8th.
Old 17 Jun 2010, 13:36 (Ref:2713707)   #56
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurochrome View Post
trying to figure out if Buemis 8th was on merit or just a result of the various screw ups by other drivers. either way, he kept his nose clean and went from 15th to 8th.
Buemi did have a great race, including a superb overtake on a certain 7 time WDC. Which is all the more impressive seeing as Schuey was in the mood to kill anyone who came within a car length of him.
Old 17 Jun 2010, 18:45 (Ref:2713870)   #57
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox89 View Post
Buemi did have a great race, including a superb overtake on a certain 7 time WDC. Which is all the more impressive seeing as Schuey was in the mood to kill anyone who came within a car length of him.
Maybe Schu had given up the antics he'd used on Kubica and Massa et al pretty much by then, as the FI's had easier time getting by him.

He had no answer and simply wanted to get to the end of the race rather than binning it.