DiGrassi 0 0%
Glock 0 0%
Other 2 2.30%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13 Jun 2010, 17:38 (Ref:2711257)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the race : Canadian GP

The driver of the race is...
Old 13 Jun 2010, 17:45 (Ref:2711263)   #2
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Got to go for Lewis, but very tight between the top three and Kovalinen. Well done to him for beating someone in an established team!

Another mention to Liuzzi, great drive after a poor first corner.
Old 13 Jun 2010, 18:03 (Ref:2711282)   #3
phoenix
Veteran

European Union
phoenix should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridphoenix should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My vote goes to TGF.

Simply because he proved himself to be the most arrogrant F1 driver (albeit very second rate on this occassion) of all time. I hope the stewards agree with me.....
Old 13 Jun 2010, 18:09 (Ref:2711290)   #4
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Alonso for me. I think he'd have won had he not been held up by the back markers twice when he had gotten ahead of Hamilton.
Old 13 Jun 2010, 18:12 (Ref:2711294)   #5
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lewis, gutsy drive from both McLaren boys; take note England's football team.
Old 13 Jun 2010, 18:17 (Ref:2711302)   #6
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
I am going to go for Liuzzi.

He got through a race where he was seemingly endlessly involved in passing moves (both passing and being passed), as well as other problematic incidents, with a very good finish.

Last edited by Dutton; 13 Jun 2010 at 18:32. Reason: Swapping the u and i in Liuzzi's name.
Old 13 Jun 2010, 18:21 (Ref:2711305)   #7
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Buemi
Old 13 Jun 2010, 18:25 (Ref:2711313)   #8
OZ_HCR32
Veteran

OZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Easily Lewis. The unluckiest has to be Alonso. Put himself in the position to win a few times but got unlucky with traffic. So close second to Alonso.

Shocker for RBR, again showing that teams like McLaren win championships as they manage the race weekends better
Old 13 Jun 2010, 18:26 (Ref:2711314)   #9
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Have to give it to Hamilton for managing the race - got to like the situation where as soon as Button gets a little close he can just turn up the tap....

But an honourable mention to Liuzi - showed real racing spirit after being bundled out by Massa........and loved him getting past Schumacher at the death....
Old 13 Jun 2010, 19:21 (Ref:2711367)   #10
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll give it to Lewis; he proved a lot of his critics wrong when it came to tyre stategy and in looking after them.
Old 13 Jun 2010, 19:25 (Ref:2711376)   #11
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Easiest decision of the year so far. Hamilton was superb.
Old 13 Jun 2010, 19:31 (Ref:2711384)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hamilton or Button. Give it to Hamilton because he won.

However, I loved Massa's move and I don't think I can have ever voted Massa before.
I'd also like to vote for Rob again.
Old 13 Jun 2010, 19:55 (Ref:2711408)   #13
ChrisPage
Racer

United Kingdom
Nottingham
ChrisPage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by p261brm View Post
Lewis, gutsy drive from both McLaren boys; take note England's football team.
Here here. All those football fans should reappraise their sporting loyalty and watch the GP to see some Brits really giving it some passion and heart!
Old 13 Jun 2010, 19:59 (Ref:2711412)   #14
ChrisPage
Racer

United Kingdom
Nottingham
ChrisPage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hamilton is just getting better and better this year. Today showed that he has really started to give a measured and calm performance without losing any of his killer instinct. Although he may not have made such great choices on the weather in early races as Button, those are marginal calls though - and the actual performance in those races too was a superb blend of measured approach and attack.

Button was great today too - I did doubt him a lot, but this year he has proved me wrong. Not just in performance, but in attitude too.
Old 13 Jun 2010, 20:04 (Ref:2711418)   #15
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Where is the option for Liuzzi?
Old 13 Jun 2010, 20:29 (Ref:2711445)   #16
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
I used the "Other" option as my vote for Liuzzi. I would say he should have his own spot (like, in place of Sutil would make sense, ).

Still, life goes on.
Old 13 Jun 2010, 21:31 (Ref:2711482)   #17
pannenmann
Racer

Germany
Bavaria
pannenmann should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hamilton. Perfect race, nice defending. And no probs with his tyres either as some expected
Old 13 Jun 2010, 21:41 (Ref:2711489)   #18
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannenmann View Post
Hamilton. Perfect race, nice defending. And no probs with his tyres either as some expected
I was impressed when Button started to close. I had been worried that it was an indicator that Lewis had used up his tyres too much and Jense would just close right up and pass him, but he had some grip left in the bag. That's a side of Hamilton I'm not sure we've really seen before, he did well!
Old 13 Jun 2010, 21:46 (Ref:2711492)   #19
Daisy
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Daisy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Voted for Hamilton because he was the quickest overall, yesterday and today. But there were also good drives by Alonso, Button, Buemi, Rosberg and Liuzzi.
Old 13 Jun 2010, 21:54 (Ref:2711502)   #20
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
Where is the option for Liuzzi?
Apparently, at the bottom
Old 13 Jun 2010, 22:11 (Ref:2711516)   #21
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
I predicted elsewhere on June 1st that Hamilton would win, so as he was good enough (literally) to deliver as forecast I have to vote for him.
Old 14 Jun 2010, 02:01 (Ref:2711594)   #22
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hamilton.

What a fantastic, almost flawless display of driving he is putting on this year.
Old 14 Jun 2010, 02:07 (Ref:2711599)   #23
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Hamilton.

What a fantastic, almost flawless display of driving he is putting on this year.
He can't manage his tires though.
Old 14 Jun 2010, 02:09 (Ref:2711600)   #24
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan View Post
He can't manage his tires though.
He certainly managed this time.
Old 14 Jun 2010, 02:12 (Ref:2711602)   #25
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Think ralfy was joking. Forum consensus is that LH can't hold tyres together. He also will never, ever win the Turkish GP as he has to have two more pitstops.