Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 20 Sep 2015, 22:06 (Ref:3575532)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R13 2015 - Singapore Results

All it takes is a few Neutrals in the gearboxes and dodgy potentiometer to throw the Fantasy scoring all over the place.
Little Hotels wins the individual round with 94 points, with 4 others close behind on 92, they were Razzzor's Edge, Team Gomick Motorsports, SBF Racing and Team Arundel.

In the overall, Wolf GP is now on 1166 points, just 66 points ahead of second placed Razzzor's Edge on 1100pts. Racing for Sealand has now jumped up one place into 3rd,a further 66 points behind on 1044pts. Team Star Trek slips to 4th on 1040pts.

All Tables are shown below...I may have missed something as done quickly tonight, so if I've made a mistake let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Sin Result.jpg   Sin Team Scores.jpg   Overall after Sin.jpg  

Drivers after Sin.jpg  

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 21 Sep 2015 at 21:29. Reason: 4 others not 34 others close behind
Old 21 Sep 2015, 09:19 (Ref:3575643)   #2
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tony Vandervell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ten whole points... that's a race to forget. At least I didn't end up with a negative tally.
Old 21 Sep 2015, 16:17 (Ref:3575793)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
im wearing my negative 4 as a badge of honour!
Old 22 Sep 2015, 11:53 (Ref:3575997)   #4
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
im wearing my negative 4 as a badge of honour!
LOL that's a small badge at least l made double figures .....10
Old 22 Sep 2015, 18:06 (Ref:3576132)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thinking of having tshirts made!