Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Mar 2015, 09:48 (Ref:3516189)   #1
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If we just club together....

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=151620822402

Reckon we could muster up a Class A engine and some fibre glass (and a few other bits and pieces...)
Old 17 Mar 2015, 09:57 (Ref:3516194)   #2
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=151620822402

Reckon we could muster up a Class A engine and some fibre glass (and a few other bits and pieces...)
Interested to see it's still in Herne Hill, presumably hasn't moved from under the railway arches there since the project was live.

Seriously quite tempted - suspect however OH would have issues with the space it took up...
Old 17 Mar 2015, 10:07 (Ref:3516200)   #3
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Seriously quite tempted - suspect however OH would have issues with the space it took up...
I have the space, if you have the money.... (although it would have to reside in Hertfordshire)
Old 17 Mar 2015, 10:11 (Ref:3516201)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Many years ago i worked with a chap at the bank, i knew he was some sort of titled person but it was only after he left (his dad died and he inherited several major titles and a very large estate) that i found out that on the family estate his dad had two nimrod's from the corning sponsorship era, i think he owned corning. Do not know what happen to them
Old 17 Mar 2015, 19:45 (Ref:3516486)   #5
YorkshireLad
Veteran

United Kingdom
skipton, north yorkshire
YorkshireLad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know loads of places were this could be stored, built, kept etc.. Shares in a race car, sounds good to me.
Old 18 Mar 2015, 11:34 (Ref:3516742)   #6
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Looking again at this, with the description of it being moulds, spares, etc, and it being in Herne Hill I can't help wondering if there's actually a huge treasure trove of material in here. Is this basically someone who's discovered Viscount Downe and Richard Williams' lockup?
Old 18 Mar 2015, 12:04 (Ref:3516749)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Vicount Downe is one of the title's inherited by the chap i used to work with so i wonder if he is selling them