Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 Jun 2017, 10:33 (Ref:3744441)   #76
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i fell asleep (aka power blackout) from about 1-5 local. i feel like my frequent nights of less than 4 hours of sleep with a grumpy ass 1-year old have prepared me for this exact moment. she is why i woke up at 5 instead of 5:30 as my alarm was set today.
Old 18 Jun 2017, 11:05 (Ref:3744493)   #77
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i am done drinking for about 10 hours no matter what the race throws at me. I've got bacon on the griddle and am 1 coffee deep so far.
Old 18 Jun 2017, 11:08 (Ref:3744498)   #78
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
i fell asleep (aka power blackout) from about 1-5 local. i feel like my frequent nights of less than 4 hours of sleep with a grumpy ass 1-year old have prepared me for this exact moment. she is why i woke up at 5 instead of 5:30 as my alarm was set today.
My wife woke me up. Going to have to throw a kid in a car with gear shortly.

Pot of coffee going.....
Old 18 Jun 2017, 12:16 (Ref:3744606)   #79
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Have to figure out the gf's fancy pot, thinking about cheating and just having the nespresso, just pod and push the button. Sadly I think there isn't any bacon here though
Old 18 Jun 2017, 12:18 (Ref:3744611)   #80
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Have to figure out the gf's fancy pot, thinking about cheating and just having the nespresso, just pod and push the button. Sadly I think there isn't any bacon here though
Oh man. Fancy coffee pots and no bacon?!

I've had my eggs, bacon and butter toast. Coffee IV drip installed.
Old 18 Jun 2017, 12:22 (Ref:3744630)   #81
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Oh man. Fancy coffee pots and no bacon?!

I've had my eggs, bacon and butter toast. Coffee IV drip installed.
I know, she almost always has bacon in the house. It's a major food group for her
Old 18 Jun 2017, 12:22 (Ref:3744632)   #82
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
On the Leffe now...
Old 18 Jun 2017, 12:33 (Ref:3744655)   #83
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
On the Leffe now...
Get ready. Mr. Krohn is on track.
Old 18 Jun 2017, 12:37 (Ref:3744661)   #84
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 18 Jun 2017, 21:40 (Ref:3744988)   #85
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
i am done drinking for about 10 hours no matter what the race throws at me. I've got bacon on the griddle and am 1 coffee deep so far.
I didn't make it 10 hours, had a rye, then a bourbon now at B-Dubs and drinking a Andygator.
Old 19 Jun 2017, 00:51 (Ref:3745035)   #86
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I didn't make it 10 hours, had a rye, then a bourbon now at B-Dubs and drinking a Andygator.
Hopsecutioner at 3 this afternoon followed by more....
Old 19 Jun 2017, 02:09 (Ref:3745046)   #87
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Hopsecutioner at 3 this afternoon followed by more....
Tis Father's day and all 😀
Old 19 Jun 2017, 20:15 (Ref:3745352)   #88
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
A nice cleansing after this weekend (starting Thursday and only partially due to Mr. Krohn) was in the plan this week, but.....

Old 20 Jun 2017, 00:41 (Ref:3745393)   #89
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
A nice cleansing after this weekend (starting Thursday and only partially due to Mr. Krohn) was in the plan this week, but.....

Word, that's how it goes sometimes.
Old 20 Jun 2017, 00:50 (Ref:3745394)   #90
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holt View Post
1 Finger
Someone gets spun at Arnage

2 Fingers
Someone spins/crashes on approach to Tertre Rouge
A celebrity at the race is shown

3 Fingers
A LMP1 car has to limp back to the pits on hybrid power
A Porsche LMP1 leads the race at any point after the first 6 hours
Still drunk