Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Dec 2017, 14:10 (Ref:3787625)   #1
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
ZANDVOORT HISTORIC GP

Includes FIA European F3 Cup, plus

FJ Lurani Trophy

Masters Grids

HF2

500 F3
Old 5 Jun 2018, 16:17 (Ref:3826973)   #2
Rudernst
Veteran

Germany
Hamburg
Rudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Entry for the F3 Cup published by FIA

I am in

RuE
Old 24 Aug 2018, 15:00 (Ref:3845796)   #3
retrognome
Racer

retrognome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretrognome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seems very quiet, is nobody going to Zandvoort, or have I missed something? I'll be there, so please let me know in advance if you want images, it makes things easier. pwb@retro-speed.co.uk
Old 24 Aug 2018, 15:15 (Ref:3845800)   #4
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Masters entry lists:

http://www.mastershistoricracing.com...nd-prix/event/
Old 24 Aug 2018, 17:31 (Ref:3845834)   #5
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
On the dark side of the moon
Thundersports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm going the F1 field is on the thin side though.
Old 24 Aug 2018, 17:57 (Ref:3845837)   #6
retrognome
Racer

retrognome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretrognome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundersports View Post
I'm going the F1 field is on the thin side though.
Good grids for the other races. Just to much going on, two major events that weekend, followed by Goodwood, followed by Spa Six Hours. At some point something has to give.
Old 24 Aug 2018, 18:48 (Ref:3845846)   #7
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrognome View Post
Good grids for the other races. Just to much going on, two major events that weekend, followed by Goodwood, followed by Spa Six Hours. At some point something has to give.
Yes.

The Gentleman Drivers and Touring car grids are boosted by invited Dutch NKHTGT cars. I expect the Formula Junior grid (or grids?) should be fairly good as Zandvoort is a regular on their calendar......

It rained heavily for nearly a day last time I was at the meeting- but that was a few years ago! Is there a parade through the town this year? That was fun, apart from a few suffering overheating cars.....

Hope it goes well for all concerned. I’m at the other event in the S of F.
Old 24 Aug 2018, 19:48 (Ref:3845862)   #8
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Team Delta will be in presence . FJ and 500. I’m looking forward to getting back out in a 500 again and a swim . 😀
Old 24 Aug 2018, 21:54 (Ref:3845876)   #9
retrognome
Racer

I'm with Georgie and Robin Shackleton so look forward to saying hello.
Old 26 Aug 2018, 11:53 (Ref:3846179)   #10
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
On the dark side of the moon
Thundersports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrognome View Post
Yep good point. I look forward to the other races.
Old 30 Aug 2018, 17:30 (Ref:3847092)   #11
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Was at Zandvoort for the Dutch Alfa Club (SCARB) Spettacolo Sportivo event - would have been good to be able to stay for the week but other things happening. It was somewhat wet on the Saturday - code 60 flag out twice in the last race there was so much standing water.........
Old 1 Sep 2018, 07:12 (Ref:3847353)   #12
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Woke up to a lovely day here .biked up to town for quassons . Did engine swop on Arnott last night . Fingers crossed for today . If all runs well I will have a dip in the sea .
Old 1 Sep 2018, 08:17 (Ref:3847357)   #13
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Beware of the sharks, they love quassons and carrots! Enjoy it.
Old 1 Sep 2018, 15:10 (Ref:3847401)   #14
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Started dead last after having to ask the C of the C in witing that was difficult enough . Passed about 10 cars on first lap then broke down again . Blooming 500 ‘s . Grrrrrr
Old 1 Sep 2018, 22:41 (Ref:3847471)   #15
SJWBallistic
Rookie

SJWBallistic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Started dead last after having to ask the C of the C in witing that was difficult enough . Passed about 10 cars on first lap then broke down again . Blooming 500 ‘s . Grrrrrr
Qualifies P2 finished 4th happy days.
Hopefully Delta can join us again tomorrow and do a few more laps.
Running a 500 is character building
Stuart
Old 5 Sep 2018, 14:12 (Ref:3848322)   #16
retrognome
Racer

What a great weekend, blue skies and superb racing. We have report and images at www.retro-speed.co.uk, but here are some. Copyright Peter Baker.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_8402.JPG   DSC_8355.JPG   DSC_4794.jpg  

DSC_4648.JPG   DSC_4740.JPG   DSC_4540.JPG