Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 1 May 2021, 17:25 (Ref:4049057)   #51
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Do they have a FWD touring car?
Nothing in the regs about FWD only.

However the regs do define VAG Group as Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda brands, and also limit to a maximum of 2.0 litres.
Old 4 May 2021, 08:27 (Ref:4049552)   #52
antnee
Veteran

antnee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridantnee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FWD with a 2L turbo.
Old 26 May 2021, 07:35 (Ref:4053400)   #53
antnee
Veteran

antnee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridantnee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rounds 3&4 this Monday at Castle Combe.

One new/additional entry announced which is Alex Kite who will be out in a Cupra with DSG box
Old 28 May 2021, 16:12 (Ref:4053681)   #54
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looks like the NGTC 1 series is getting its debut at CC.
Old 28 May 2021, 22:04 (Ref:4053700)   #55
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Darelle Wilson back behind the wheel of the Astra too. Hugo Cook absent though.
Old 31 May 2021, 16:36 (Ref:4054083)   #56
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Great coverage with half the cameras not working...
Old 31 May 2021, 17:21 (Ref:4054084)   #57
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
How did Gary Duckman do?
Old 31 May 2021, 18:12 (Ref:4054092)   #58
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I was at Combe today. There were flashes if interest but on the whole it was disappointing. Not enough cars, not reliable enough.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 1 Jun 2021, 08:27 (Ref:4054178)   #59
antnee
Veteran

I think the organisers really need to sort out the 'TV' coverage - the number of and positions of the cameras were terrible this weekend. Which resulted in most of the action being missed - including the contact which got Hart DQ'd from R2.

Great job by Winfield though - consistent results in a DSG car and getting rewarded with a 3rd place overall!
Old 8 Jun 2021, 10:35 (Ref:4055276)   #60
antnee
Veteran

Hugo Cook will race in the remaining rounds in the Audi RS3

Andy Wilmot will race all of the remaining rounds in a Cupra Leon

DW Racing have acquired a 2nd Astra

Could we see a 20 car entry by the end of the year?
Old 16 Jun 2021, 18:08 (Ref:4056704)   #61
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Brands Hatch Indy this weekend. How do I watch TCR UK?
Old 16 Jun 2021, 18:12 (Ref:4056705)   #62
Evantra
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
Livestreamed on Facebook and Youtube.

Hopefully coverage will be better than at Castle Combe when half the cameras were missing.
Old 16 Jun 2021, 18:17 (Ref:4056707)   #63
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcX...6Igi0Sohld6bNg

or

https://www.facebook.com/tcrukseries/
Old 16 Jun 2021, 19:03 (Ref:4056720)   #64
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
stuart thompson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Shame it had to be held at a glorified cruise, I was looking forward to watching the championship but I’m not wasting wife credits on this meeting ?
Old 17 Jun 2021, 06:25 (Ref:4056772)   #65
antnee
Veteran

New company in from Brands providing the TV footage, so hopefully a lot better than Combe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart thompson View Post
Shame it had to be held at a glorified cruise, I was looking forward to watching the championship but I’m not wasting wife credits on this meeting ?
What has the off-track activities got to do with the on-track racing?
Old 17 Jun 2021, 07:20 (Ref:4056781)   #66
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by antnee View Post
What has the off-track activities got to do with the on-track racing?
Have you seen the on-track timetable?
Old 17 Jun 2021, 08:37 (Ref:4056786)   #67
antnee
Veteran

Time Attack series and Civic Cup - exactly what has been advertised since the winter. Its just like saying I won't watch BTCC as they having some boring Porsche races too
Old 17 Jun 2021, 13:21 (Ref:4056847)   #68
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Thanks. I will give it a go this weekend.
Old 17 Jun 2021, 13:38 (Ref:4056849)   #69
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Time Attack series and Civic Cup - exactly what has been advertised since the winter. Its just like saying I won't watch BTCC as they having some boring Porsche races too
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart thompson View Post
It's what's been advertised - it's just not very appealing. If you're going to pick and choose meetings to attend then that's not going to be very high up the list - wife credits can be saved for a meeting where there are better things on track. I realise not everyone deals in wife credits but they're a real thing and should be spent wisely
Old 17 Jun 2021, 14:17 (Ref:4056854)   #70
antnee
Veteran

Just watch it on the telebox then?
Old 17 Jun 2021, 14:22 (Ref:4056855)   #71
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Just watch it on the telebox then?
I may well do that - it's just that I'd like to see TCR in person at some point and I'd be more likely to do that if it was on a better package.
Old 17 Jun 2021, 17:29 (Ref:4056878)   #72
AnnoyedMoose
Racer

AnnoyedMoose should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAnnoyedMoose should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ok, I'll bite. What the heck is a "wife credit"? Been married 40 years and never heard of that term.
Old 18 Jun 2021, 15:05 (Ref:4057006)   #73
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnoyedMoose View Post
Ok, I'll bite. What the heck is a "wife credit"? Been married 40 years and never heard of that term.
You mean your wife doesn't hand you a pile of chips each year to be redeemed against weekends away? That can only be regained by mowing the lawn/doing the washing/paying for a spa weekend etc etc?

Mine doesn't either, but I fully understand the idea!
Old 20 Jun 2021, 10:49 (Ref:4057299)   #74
Evantra
Veteran

England
I'm so glad the race started earlier than they said it would so I've missed the start. Red flags again, stream skipping again...
Old 20 Jun 2021, 18:53 (Ref:4057464)   #75
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Paul O"Neill is a natural pundit/Co-commentator. Very enjoyable hearing him analysing the lurid angles Alex Kite was putting the Astra into. Dan Kirby has come along in leaps and bounds whereas Max Hart is strangely off the pace now.