Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:02 (Ref:4073252)   #51
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Trouble is tyre wear is less important here so Pirelli isn’t likely to be able to work it’s magic. It’s been the ingredient that has race exciting recently.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:04 (Ref:4073254)   #52
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fantastic Dani Ric!
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:06 (Ref:4073255)   #53
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
So, miss the apex, push competitor of the track. Hmmm.

Toto, Christian, get on the radio!

Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:06 (Ref:4073256)   #54
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Clean start with Danny Ric taking the lead. Hamilton tried to get Verstappen but ends up behind Norris in 4th.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:13 (Ref:4073259)   #55
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Trouble is tyre wear is less important here so Pirelli isn’t likely to be able to work it’s magic. It’s been the ingredient that has race exciting recently.
which could mean lewis goes long on the hards and has a final stint on the softs?

needs to get past Norris though.

Mclaren's super competitive today! nice to see.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:15 (Ref:4073260)   #56
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
which could mean lewis goes long on the hards and has a final stint on the softs?
Could be. Should be able to go long.

And it’s not all lost for him.
Quote:
needs to get past Norris though.
Yes. Looking good for Verstappen mainly because of this.
Quote:
Mclaren's super competitive today! nice to see.
Go Dani!
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:21 (Ref:4073262)   #57
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Emmo!
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:24 (Ref:4073264)   #58
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nozza needs to watch it with the track limits.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:29 (Ref:4073265)   #59
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Max' tires not looking good, mediums showing wear, and undercut does little to cover Ham.

it might not look exciting but it is intense at the moment imo.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:31 (Ref:4073266)   #60
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Bottas doing pretty good. Slightly above par I would say.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:34 (Ref:4073267)   #61
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Latifi doing ok as well.

Max off but back on.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:35 (Ref:4073268)   #62
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Bottas about to show his worth when the top 3 pit?
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:36 (Ref:4073269)   #63
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Good stop.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:37 (Ref:4073270)   #64
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
yep.

can max make up the time?
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:37 (Ref:4073271)   #65
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
One on Dani!
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:37 (Ref:4073272)   #66
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
rb stop
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:38 (Ref:4073273)   #67
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
OMG!
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:38 (Ref:4073274)   #68
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
when did ham pass norris?
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:38 (Ref:4073275)   #69
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Who said tyre wear wasn't important here, Adam?
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:38 (Ref:4073276)   #70
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
A terrible stop for Verstappen.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:40 (Ref:4073277)   #71
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Who said tyre wear wasn't important here, Adam?

Well done Pirelli, giving us a race even at Monza.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:41 (Ref:4073280)   #72
Dixie Flatline
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
Dixie Flatline should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:41 (Ref:4073281)   #73
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Wow!

FCY
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:42 (Ref:4073282)   #74
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well.
Old 12 Sep 2021, 13:42 (Ref:4073283)   #75
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
crazy