Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 27 Feb 2010, 16:49 (Ref:2641581)   #1
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
2010 F1 Predictions and Fantasy F1 Competitions

The 10 Tenths F1 competitions are back, so may I direct you to the following threads if you want to read the rules and enter:

F1 Predictions Competition:
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121182

Fantasy F1:
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121158

With massive thanks to ralf fan for his efforts over the past couple of years running the Fantasy F1 competition, jab is taking over running the competition, so good luck to him with his insanely complicated scoring system.

And as ever, I will be the Supreme Leader of the predictions competition, so send any questions my way.

Should you choose to accept the challenge(s)...good luck!
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 27 Feb 2010, 21:52 (Ref:2641679)   #2
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hail Supreme Leader of the Predictions Competition, all men shall tremble at your feet !!!
Old 28 Feb 2010, 20:45 (Ref:2642164)   #3
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
And rightly so.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 3 Mar 2010, 21:20 (Ref:2644366)   #4
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, I'm first-in-command in F1 prediction competitions in some Spanish-speaking forums, so we could talk as colleagues.
Old 8 Mar 2010, 17:10 (Ref:2647557)   #5
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Still got a few more days to enter Fantasy F1 for round 1. Deadline is FP1 Friday (7 am British time). Got a good field of over 40 entries so far - let's see if we can hit 50 by then

And of course the Predictions as well