Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > IRL Indycar Series

Old 28 Feb 2005, 14:27 (Ref:1238084)   #1
trow
Racer

United States
Indianapolis
trow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Race Opener @ the Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Racefans, if you are around Indianapolis on March 6th, please come out for the race opener at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Brickyard Resort. We'll have plenty of eats and drinks too. There will be a silent auction for Brian's Wish, Cure Lou Gehrig's Disease, and loads of fans to mingle with. Come one, come all. It'll be a great time. Items at the acution will be Colts memorabilia, Pacers memorabilia, IMS race stuff, and much much more .... come out and check us out. All donations raised will go to the Brian's Wish Foundation. Brian's Wish is fighting to cure the deadly disease called ALS, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. It is a disease that basically kills you from the inside out bu causing muscles to become flaccid and slowly die. Ultimately you die a slow painful death. It can strike anyone too. Brian Hall, who is considered the IRL's #1 fan came down with the diesease around 1996-1997. He was in his mid-30's at the time of dianosis. He was at the track for years to watch the Indy 500, and was a genuine racefan, and father. He was dearly loved by his family and friends. He has now been gone for 3 years, and the opener is about continuing the fight for ALS and continuing our support of the greatest racing on earth - the IRL!

Hope to see you all there, please introduce yourself as a member of Ten Tenths Motorsport. Get ready for an AGR victory - GO Kanaan!!!!!

Last edited by trow; 28 Feb 2005 at 14:31.
Old 28 Feb 2005, 22:29 (Ref:1238463)   #2
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sounds like a great cause and a great place to be for the opener. I wish I could be there. Have fun!

I am readying myself for a Fernandez Racing victory, GO Sharp!!!!!

Danica Patrick