Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 6 Jun 2012, 21:46 (Ref:3086576)   #1
PRS RH01
Racer

United Kingdom
Stockport
PRS RH01 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Classic Formula Fords at Silverstone the Sunday

If you are thinking of racing a single seater why not come to Silverstone this Sunday and have a closer look at what we have to offer, i have 4 spare tickets . We have Three races one for Pre 82 cars one for Pre 90 a one for Formula Ford 2000 . If you cant make Silverstone we are at Oulton on the 14th July and I should have a couple of tickets for there as well.

Peter

Classic Formula Ford
Old 9 Jun 2012, 16:02 (Ref:3088052)   #2
PRS RH01
Racer

United Kingdom
Stockport
Silverstone tomorrow

Thanks all i have now give the spare tickets for tomorrow to two people off here .
I still have a couple for Oulton on the 14th July .

Peter
Old 9 Jun 2012, 22:52 (Ref:3088261)   #3
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
diz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS RH01 View Post
Thanks all i have now give the spare tickets for tomorrow to two people off here .
I still have a couple for Oulton on the 14th July .

Peter
I'll have one please Mister.
Old 10 Jun 2012, 22:11 (Ref:3088712)   #4
PRS RH01
Racer

United Kingdom
Stockport
Tickets and forthcoming events

Quote:
Originally Posted by diz View Post
I'll have one please Mister.
Ha good one Diz you are always at the top of my list .

I have just got back from Silverstone were we had 22 Classic Formula Fords for our pre 82 race and a disappointing 7 cars for our pre 90 series im hoping for mid 20s for the oulton park race on the 14th July ,and a full grid of pre82 cars .

We entertained 23 people today who were interested in joining of which 4 were drivers and sold one car with deals being looked into two other.One for our sister championship Formula Ford 2000 so a good weekend .

Diz as you well know it only takes two formula fords to entertain a crowd, and in the pre90 race you ended up with two groups of three cars who must of passed and repassed 5 times a lap .The seventh car had a good but lonely race but then again it was a shared car with one guy doing the championship round and then his mechanic doing the series race . This is possible because we always put the championship race on first and then allow enough time to change drives re check car put fuel in and then get a further 15 minute qualifying and 20 minute race . A great way to say thanks to the guy who preps your car and straps you in .

Anyway we have had 11 new drivers and cars this season so far so things are looking good .
As always our main aim is to put new cars and drivers on the grid even if the little man in his corporate corner glass office cant understand.

Just to remind all there are two great races for formula ford coming up

The Ian Taylor race at Thruxton in two week contact BARC and next weekend at Brands on the glorious grand prix circuit contact James Beckett both are very much worth doing.

Look forward to seeing you Ian at oulton on the 14th july

Peter
Old 11 Jun 2012, 08:32 (Ref:3088850)   #5
acb9
Rookie

acb9 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A very entertaining days racing with the formula fords clearly the most exciting of the days events, and alot of well turned out cars, both 1600 and 2000. we arrived early sunday in surprisingly wonderful weather and couldn't believe that one of the drivers seemed to have brought his bedroom with him, not just the bed, but cabinet as well !!

Did anyone get some pictures they can share of the close and competative racing ?
Old 11 Jun 2012, 20:47 (Ref:3089238)   #6
Yibs
Rookie

Yibs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

May I extend my sincere thanks to both the organisers of the Classic Formula Register and to my fellow competitors for the warm welcome and assistance offered to me at my first race at Silverstone on the weekend with help on anything from how much fuel to run to getting strapped in the car and now very much Looking forward to Oulton Park.
Old 12 Jun 2012, 14:32 (Ref:3089605)   #7
flipper
Rookie

flipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Completely agree - so much help from so many people (and just as well )

So thanks and very glad I bought a classic FF and joined the club - now just to find what happened to the other three gears .....
Old 12 Jun 2012, 21:15 (Ref:3089811)   #8
sebring115
Rookie

sebring115 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Classic and pre 90

Im still buzzing from Sunday and havent come down to earth yet. Great fun and excellent racing. Anyone got any pictures or videos?

Cheers

Mark (jamun)
Old 12 Jun 2012, 21:49 (Ref:3089843)   #9
dulon
Rookie

Malta
Kent
dulon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Formul...17677211688713

Andrew will have some photos of the weekend and although he has his own site and downloads onto the classic FF website, you will probably find a summary of them on the above link first.

Keep an eye on you tube for any in car footage as several cars had cameras i think.