Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 22 May 2023, 11:38 (Ref:4157436)   #26
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And in the overall standings:

EntryScore
Evantra 91
BTCC frog 110
Jay87 112
steve_r 122
Chequered Pass 123
Ssmith 126
S griffin 127
Steel Wheels 130
Petoli 133
sjb114 (unofficial) 140
Greem 151
sjb114 165
crmalcolm 169
Old 22 May 2023, 11:48 (Ref:4157438)   #27
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And in terms of final weekend selections, the current names are in the frame:

Evantra - Halstead
BTCC frog - Powell - Edwards - Taylor-Smith
Jay87 - Powell - Edwards
steve_r - Sutton - Collard - Gamble
Chequered Pass - Osborne - Rowbottom - Gamble
Ssmith - Hamilton - Edwards - Halstead
S griffin - Hamilton - Gamble - Halstead
Steel Wheels - Taylor-Smith - Powell - Hamilton
Petoli - Doble - Halstead
Greem - Morgan - Hamilton - Gamble
sjb114 - Rowbottom - Watson - Edwards
crmalcolm - Edwards - Butel - Taylor-Smith
Old 22 May 2023, 13:10 (Ref:4157447)   #28
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Cor. I'm only just outside the relegation zone! Here's hoping for a good run into the summer break
Old 6 Jun 2023, 06:27 (Ref:4160162)   #29
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Cor. I'm only just outside the relegation zone! Here's hoping for a good run into the summer break
I think you might be disappointed.

The results for Thruxton have been calculated. First up, the weekend scores:

EntrantScore
Evantra 12
Ssmith 15
BTCC frog 17
crmalcolm 17
Chequered Pass 29
steve_r 32
Jay87 33
sjb114 (unofficial) 35
sjb114 35
Steel Wheels 39
S griffin 41
Petoli 44
Greem 56

Which gives an overall standing of:
EntrantScore
Evantra 103
BTCC frog 127
Ssmith 141
Jay87 145
Chequered Pass 152
steve_r 154
S griffin 168
Steel Wheels 169
sjb114 (unofficial) 175
Petoli 177
crmalcolm 186
sjb114 200
Greem 207

In terms of end of season picks, the following are in the frame (bold is confirmed):
EntrantPick1Pick2Pick3
Evantra Halstead   
BTCC frog Powell Edwards Taylor-Smith
Ssmith Hamilton Edwards Halstead
Jay87 Powell Edwards  
Chequered Pass Osborne Rowbottom Gamble
steve_r Sutton Collard Powell
S griffin Hamilton Halstead Edwards
Steel Wheels Powell Hamilton Edwards
sjb114 (unofficial) Rowbottom Edwards Powell
Petoli Doble Halstead Powell
crmalcolm Edwards Butel Taylor-Smith
sjb114 Rowbottom Edwards Powell
Greem Morgan Gamble Halstead
Old 6 Jun 2023, 06:40 (Ref:4160168)   #30
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Dagnabbit.
Old 6 Jun 2023, 08:25 (Ref:4160178)   #31
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Feeling a bit like Ash Sutton at the moment! Not sure it will last
Old 26 Jun 2023, 07:22 (Ref:4165491)   #32
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results from Oulton Park:

First, the scores for the weekend.
EntrantScore
steve_r 28
SSmith 29
Steel Wheels 31
Jay87 37
Greem 37
Chequered Pass 40
BTCC frog 41
Petoli 42
sjb114 (unofficial) 46
sjb114 46
Evantra 49
S griffin 58
crmalcolm 59

Which, gives an overall total of.
EntrantTotal
Evantra 152
BTCC frog 168
SSmith 170
steve_r 182
Jay87 182
Chequered Pass 192
Steel Wheels 200
Petoli 219
sjb114 (unofficial) 221
S griffin 226
Greem 244
crmalcolm 245
sjb114 246

In terms of end of season picks, the following are in the frame (bold is confirmed):
EntrantPick1Pick2Pick3
EvantraHalsteadPowell  
BTCC frogPowellEdwardsTaylor-Smith
SSmithHamiltonEdwardsHalstead
steve_rSuttonCollardPowell
Jay87PowellEdwardsThompson
Chequered PassOsborneRowbottomGamble
Steel WheelsPowellHamiltonEdwards
PetoliHalsteadPowellHamilton
S griffinHalsteadEdwardsRowbottom
GreemMorganGambleHalstead
crmalcolmEdwardsButelTaylor-Smith
sjb114RowbottomEdwardsGamble
Old 19 Jul 2023, 10:06 (Ref:4169022)   #33
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
An update following driver changes.

As per the rules, your selections are for driver, regardless of who they drive for.
This means that:
  • Any entry for Edwards remains extant.
  • Any entry for Powell is replaced with DeLeon.
  • Any entry for Thompson is replaced with Crees.
Old 30 Jul 2023, 06:09 (Ref:4170508)   #34
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
For the avoidance of any doubt - Nic Hamilton is on the entry list for this round, and so the maximum score remains at 27pts.
Any entry for Hamilton will automatically score 27 pts.
Any DNS or DSQ will also score 27 pts.
Old 30 Jul 2023, 09:03 (Ref:4170534)   #35
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Didn't know about that, but doesn't surprise me. Wonder what happened?
Old 1 Aug 2023, 06:54 (Ref:4170883)   #36
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
The scores after Croft.

For the weekend:

EntrantScore
BTCC frog 27
Greem 32
crmalcolm 32
Jay87 35
Chequered Pass 35
Steel Wheels 35
SSmith 36
S griffin 37
Petoli 42
sjb114 (unofficial) 50
sjb114 50
steve_r 56
Evantra 58

Which means the overall standing is:
EntrantScore
BTCC frog 195
SSmith 206
Evantra 210
Jay87 217
Chequered Pass 227
Steel Wheels 235
steve_r 238
Petoli 261
S griffin 263
sjb114 (unofficial) 271
Greem 276
crmalcolm 277
sjb114 296

In terms of final round picks - (Bold is confirmed):
EntrantR28R29R30
BTCC frogDeLeonEdwardsTaylor-Smith
SSmithEdwardsHalsteadLloyd
EvantraHalsteadDeLeonHamilton
Jay87DeLeonEdwardsCrees
Chequered PassOsborneRowbottomGamble
Steel WheelsDeLeonHamiltonEdwards
steve_rSuttonCollardHamilton
PetoliHalsteadDeLeonHamilton
sjb114 (unofficial)RowbottomEdwardsGamble
GreemMorganGambleHalstead
Old 9 Aug 2023, 09:19 (Ref:4171935)   #37
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Further clarity on the handling of Hamilton's exit from HARD.

With Huff in place of Hamilton this weekend, any entry for Hamilton will score points based on Huff's placings (BTCC frog in R21).

If Hamilton/Huff does not have a clear replacement for Rds 28-30, any entry that picks up Hamilton will be reviewed and switch to the next highest selection based on initial picks.

For example:
Evantra currently has Hamilton as the R30 pick, based on the R17 result. If there is no fixed replacement for Hamilton by the time we reach R30, the next highest pick to make the three final picks is Morgan's R18 result at Croft.
Old 14 Aug 2023, 08:58 (Ref:4172678)   #38
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
The latest set of results has been calculated.

For the weekend scores:

EntrantScore
sjb114 (unofficial) 14
sjb114 14
Steel Wheels 16
Jay87 19
steve_r 28
SSmith 39
crmalcolm 40
BTCC frog 42
Greem 42
Petoli 43
S griffin 44
Evantra 46
Chequered Pass 63

Which means in the overall standings, Jay87 moves into the top spot:
EntrantScore
Jay87 236
BTCC frog 237
SSmith 245
Steel Wheels 251
Evantra 256
steve_r 266
sjb114 (unofficial) 285
Chequered Pass 290
Petoli 304
S griffin 307
sjb114 310
crmalcolm 317
Greem 318
Old 14 Aug 2023, 09:03 (Ref:4172679)   #39
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
The updates final round picks -

EntrantR28R29R30
Jay87DeLeonEdwardsCrees
BTCC frogDeLeonTaylor-SmithHuff
SSmithEdwardsHalsteadLloyd
Steel WheelsDeLeonHuffEdwards
EvantraHalsteadDeLeonHuff
steve_rSuttonCollardHuff
sjb114 (unofficial)RowbottomEdwardsGamble
Chequered PassOsborneRowbottomHalstead
PetoliHalsteadDeLeonMoffat
GreemGambleHalsteadEdwards
Old 15 Aug 2023, 19:43 (Ref:4172911)   #40
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
I am seriously bad at this!
Old 15 Aug 2023, 19:49 (Ref:4172912)   #41
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I am seriously bad at this!
In all seriousness, the field is fairly close.
Old 16 Aug 2023, 09:21 (Ref:4172967)   #42
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Well I'm stuck with what I chose. Hope I make better choices next year!
Old 16 Aug 2023, 09:22 (Ref:4172970)   #43
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Well I'm stuck with what I chose. Hope I make better choices next year!
Your choices still might come good this year.
And the nature of R28, R29 and R30 allocations could see big swings....
Old 22 Aug 2023, 19:23 (Ref:4173697)   #44
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
For the next 3 rounds, any pick of Hamilton at the start of the season will be awarded 27pts.

Any other DNS/DSQ will be 26pts.
Old 4 Sep 2023, 12:10 (Ref:4175167)   #45
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Apologies for the delay, but the results from DPGP are now calculated.

For the weekend:
EntrantScore
Greem 27
crmalcolm 36
Steel Wheels 38
Chequered Pass 41
S griffin 41
sjb114 (unofficial) 42
sjb114 42
BTCC frog 45
Evantra 45
steve_r 47
SSmith 52
Jay87 63
Petoli 69

Which means in the overall standings:
EntrantScore
BTCC frog 282
Steel Wheels 289
SSmith 297
Jay87 299
Evantra 301
steve_r 313
sjb114 (unofficial) 327
Chequered Pass 331
Greem 345
S griffin 348
sjb114 352
crmalcolm 353
Petoli 373
Old 4 Sep 2023, 12:16 (Ref:4175170)   #46
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
And in terms of final picks:

EntrantR28R29R30
BTCC frog DeLeon Huff Cammish
Steel Wheels DeLeon Huff Edwards
SSmith Halstead Lloyd Cammish
Jay87 DeLeon Edwards Huff
Evantra Halstead DeLeon Huff
steve_r Sutton Collard Huff
sjb114 (unofficial) Rowbottom Edwards Gamble
Chequered Pass Osborne Rowbottom Halstead
Greem Gamble Halstead Edwards
S griffin Halstead Edwards Rowbottom
sjb114 Rowbottom Edwards Gamble
crmalcolm Edwards Butel Taylor-Smith
Petoli Halstead DeLeon Cammish
Old 6 Sep 2023, 09:47 (Ref:4175364)   #47
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Can we do anything about the many people with Hamilton / Huff in for rounds 28 - 30. Seems a bit unfortunate to be randomly lumbered with someone who is not even competing. Earlier in the season seems fair enough.
Old 6 Sep 2023, 09:55 (Ref:4175365)   #48
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Can we do anything about the many people with Hamilton / Huff in for rounds 28 - 30. Seems a bit unfortunate to be randomly lumbered with someone who is not even competing. Earlier in the season seems fair enough.
I think it would go against the spirit of the competition to change the rules at this late stage. And we can be fairly certain that someone will be in the car; this will become clear when we get to Silverstone.
Old 6 Sep 2023, 09:59 (Ref:4175366)   #49
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
I mean, you have Sutton and Collard whilst most have Halstead, Edwards or DeLeon!

But yeah, I appreciate it’s difficult when there aren’t exactly 30 drivers, but maybe next year we should be allowed duplicates to fill in the rest?
Old 12 Sep 2023, 11:57 (Ref:4176435)   #50
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post
I mean, you have Sutton and Collard whilst most have Halstead, Edwards or DeLeon!

But yeah, I appreciate it’s difficult when there aren’t exactly 30 drivers, but maybe next year we should be allowed duplicates to fill in the rest?
I had Sutton and Collard in round 1 and 2 IIRC. A more disastrous start to teh season could not have been possible!