Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

View Poll Results: Who will win the Manufactures title?
Peugeot 5 71.43%
Ford 2 28.57%
Mitsubishi 0 0%
Subaru 0 0%
Skoda 0 0%
Hyundai 0 0%
Citroen 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 5 Jan 2002, 01:11 (Ref:194131)   #1
Mark F1
Racer

Mark F1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Manufactures World Champions?

Right, another of my polls. This time who do you think will lift the Manufactures crown?

My money is definatly on Peugeot. In my opinion they have the best driver lineup:

* Burns - even though he only won once in 2001 (New Zealand) he made up for this with his superb consistency, especially in the last 5 events of the season

* Gronholm - Although he lost his crown last year, he showed he was more than a match for anyone with his excellent wins in Finland, Australia & Great Britain

* Panizzi - Improving on gravel, but surely is the best in the world on tarmac (Should go really well on new Rally Deutschland)

And we all know that the car has the speed, on both tarmac & gravel. So what does everyone else think?
Old 7 Jan 2002, 09:30 (Ref:194793)   #2
SJ Spode
Veteran

SJ Spode should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I agree Mark, Peugeot have to be hot favourites. They've got the car for all surfaces and a range of drivers to excel on all surfaces, plus for Corrado Proverra the team boss the manufacturer's title is all.(Something Richard Burns may find out the hard way this year)

Runners up; Ford. The Focus in it's 3rd year should be strong and with McRae and Sainz still with the team, experience should tell over Subaru,Mitsubishi & the rest.