Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Hillclimb and Sprint

Old 7 Jun 2016, 20:50 (Ref:3648067)   #1
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Prescott Vie en Bleu / Vita Rosso 2016

To my eternal shame at the age of xx, my first visit to Prescott was only last year for the VSCC meeting.

So, booked up to do the Bleu / Rossa weekend and thoroughly enjoyed with Mrs H. Good weather helped / timing failure Saturday afternoon would have been very tedious had it not been sunny though.

A few snaps, actually quite a few, can be found here (and only done the pre-war so far !).

https://flic.kr/s/aHskALTbYR

Have to say that hillclimbs and pre-war cars offers super photo opportuntites with wheels at all angles and drivers very visible.

Huge favourite is Mark Walker's Darracq with various ERAs and Austin Sevens a close second. See if you can spot the escaped chain ...

Next stop Classic Shelsley ...

Last edited by dwh43scale; 7 Jun 2016 at 20:51. Reason: spelling !
Old 7 Jun 2016, 20:52 (Ref:3648071)   #2
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
To my eternal shame at the age of xx, my first visit to Prescott was only last year for the VSCC meeting.

So, booked up to do the Bleu / Rossa weekend and thoroughly enjoyed with Mrs H. Good weather helped / timing failure Saturday afternoon would have been very tedious had it not been sunny though.

A few snaps, actually quite a few, can be found here (and only done the pre-war so far !).

https://flic.kr/s/aHskALTbYR

Have to say that hillclimbs and pre-war cars offers super photo opportuntites with wheels at all angles and drivers very visible.

Huge favourite is Mark Walker's Darracq with various ERAs and Austin Sevens a close second. See if you can spot the escaped chain ...

Next stop Classic Shelsley ...

Oh, and after a couple of competitors, I uttered the dangerous words - I could go faster than that ...